What PS3 Games Are You Playing?

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
I might soon be getting a PS3 (I hope), and I was just wondering, What games you guys are playing now, and how are they?

I'm trying to get a general feel for CAG opinions on PS3 games, what to buy, whats fun, what to rent, etc, so letting me know what you guys are playing now would be helpful.

Thanks!

If you're a fighting game fan you'll need Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection and Mortal Kombat 2. I'm having a blast with Virtua Fighter 5 the most though, it's the reason I got a PS3.

I'm currently not playing my PS3...oh wait! I am. God of War 2 on it. Great investment...for collecting dust.

DL content like Tekken and FlOw are must have. as for the retail games...you can start off with Resistance, but i'd wait for a price drop now.

Other games I can recomend is Virtua Fighter 5 and Oblivion.

Thanks for the input.

Right now Tekken: DR is a must for me. Resistance is 2nd on the list and I might have to check out Motorstorm.

Anything else I'll probably pick up for the 360..

Currently I am just playing, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Demo, God of War 2 and Tekken DR

Here are the Ps3 games that I have
-Motorstorm
-Virtua Fighter 5
-Resistance
-Flow
-Tekken Dark Resurrection

Finished Resistance - fun game - highly recommend if you like FPS.
Played a lot of Full Auto 2 - Fun race combat game - although weak story and advancing it can be difficult getting through some hard rounds. Lots of unlockables.
Mostly playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance right now. A decent fun game.

I would get Oblivion but I have it for the PC (still thinking about picking it up though).

Flow
Genji (it's a good game, i don't why people bitch about this)
Marvel UA
Resistance (still working on getting use to the FPS control)
CoD3 (same as above)

[quote name='s3v3n777']I'm currently not playing my PS3...oh wait! I am. God of War 2 on it. Great investment...for collecting dust.[/quote]

Same here, only I'm playing Final Fantasy XII.

Resistance and Oblivion. Also God of War is in progress but I haven't played it in a little while. I've got GoW2, Okami and Shadow of the Colossus lined up when I get bored.

bread's done
Back