What PSP you have???(and color)

PSP-3000 (Mystic Silver Dissidia bundle)

I love this thing; games (UMDs - I LOVE UMDs!), more games (PSN downloadables), movies (UMD movies), music, videos, wallpapers and themes...

Been hemming and hawing over getting my hands on the Crisis Core PSP-2000 (for the sake of my collection) and the Piano Black PSP-1000 (just because I had wanted a PSP for the longest time and waited until the Dissidia bundle to finally splurge and go for it)...

[quote name='jacobeid']I bought a black 1000 at launch and sold that a few years back. Last summer I picked up a black 3000 to play birth by sleep and promptly sold it for a profit. I now have a white psp GO. This will be my last device until the NGP, and I actually plan on playing it.[/QUOTE]

My PSP GO is useless for the time being..

[quote name='Kilvas09']White PSPgo. I do regret not getting black.[/QUOTE]I couldn't get past the glitter...

PSP Go Piano Black :D

PSP 1001 Black- custom Firmware 6.38 ME2. I get to play online ;) ..... well at least whenever the PSN is back up again

4GB Memory card.

Peace Walker
Paatapon 1,2,3
Ghost of Sparta
Resistance Retribution.

My custom built 2000

PataponfinishPSP003.jpg

PataponfinishPSP002.jpg

PataponfinishPSP001.jpg

ebay.com

came from China at a very low price. couldnt be happier with them. The 1001 took about 3.5-4 hours. The green 2000 took about 1.5.

Its a lot of pieces, especially when you take your PSP apart and its in shambles. Not for the feint of heart, but easily doable. Take pictures. It helps

I have the 3000 from the Big Boss Pack. Got lucky during a lowball here and snagged it for like 125. Haven't been that stoked in a long, long time.

Love that it has a matte finish. I got so sick of wiping down my piano black model after every play.

Had an original black 1000 when they first game out. Got tired of it, sold it.
Picked up the silver Daxter pack. Got tired of it, sold it.
Just picked up the blue Invizimals 3000 pack because Final Fantasy IV Complete released. The box does not do this PSP justice. This blue is the sexiest blue I've ever seen on a game system. I need to get a few bucks to get more games though. Right now I only have Final Fantasy IV and a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics that I found non-GH at Kmart for $9.99. Oh. And the Invizimals game that I'll NEVER play that came with the bundle.

When PSN comes back, I can at least go online and download the few PSone games I bought when I still had a PS3. Might grab a few more. Invested in a 16GB memory stick, so gotta fill er up, right?

i would love to get a new skin job on my psp
i hate the black finish, would love some silver with some cool stuff on it

had a 2000 piano black and sold it to "upgrade" when the Go was announced. I still have a piano black Go, and have been pretty happy with it. Before I sold my 2000 I played pretty much every UMD I wanted too (crisis core, etc.) so that the ones not on the PSN didn't bother me that much.

It's the games that were released AFTER i got the GO & never made it on the PSN that make me angry!

Black PSP-2000 with silver back battery cover and the silver theme's buttons (I did some repair and played mix-n-match with an OEM silver shell (faceplate & buttons) that I bought.

I did a lot of research, glad I got the 2000, I think the 3000's scan lines would have driven me batty.

God of War Red/Black one. Picked it up a few days ago in mint condition at GS for $85 after a PUR coupon. :D

Ice Silver (is that the right name?), 2001 model. Got it for about $50. My friend sold me his PSP and 3 Square Enix games for $90. I didn't care for the games and sold them so I only paid $50 out of pocket. Great deal.

Piano black PSP-1000. Got it launch day back in 2005 :)
Still works great other than the battery which couldn't hold it a full charge for more than 30 minutes so I'm borrowing a friend's battery for now. Can't believe official Sony PSP batteries are $45!

[quote name='iKhaotic']Piano black PSP-1000. Got it launch day back in 2005 :)
Still works great other than the battery which couldn't hold it a full charge for more than 30 minutes so I'm borrowing a friend's battery for now. Can't believe official Sony PSP batteries are $45![/QUOTE]

Check Target. They had the 2200mAh batteries on clearance for $7.48 a few weeks back. Maybe a local one still has some.

3 black 1000's (broken)
1 black 2000 (bricked)
2 black 3000's (one broken, one lost)
1 GOW 3000 (Took faceplate from gow 2000 psp and made some mods)
1 tardis blue psp go (custom color and design on shell, originally white)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Silver PSP-3000(3001?), I don't know, it's the one that came with the original Dissidia Final Fantasy bundle.

It's scratched up a bit... wish I took better care of it and gave it more respect.

bread's done
Back