What ramen do you guys eat?

Sapporo Ichiban, the traditional flavor. It might not be with the regular ramen in your market, check the international/import/ethnic section.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']Ugh, that stuff tastes terrible.[/QUOTE]

Awe cmon... It'll not only put hair on your chest, but its so hot it'll burn it right off.

man whats udon? I gotta try it!! i wonder what type of different ramen CheapyD will get to eat. Man I should visit Japan sometime when i grow up. Anymore good noodles? Hmm I have to try Udon noodles and find some nong shim noodles. GOtta find some more :)

[quote name='Kayden']Awe cmon... It'll not only put hair on your chest, but its so hot it'll burn it right off.[/QUOTE]

It's not the spice...or the shrimp. The lime overpowers all. It's like eating noodles in a bowl of lime juice.

Maruchan. I dump all the fake veggies in the trash... well, besides those stupid carrots that are embeded into the noodle. Ticks me off.

maruchan used to be my favorite until i starting eating the nong shim. i never liked the ones just named cup noodles though. those were always gross.

Whenever I go down to the chinatown here, I buy some Wu-Mu steamed beef flavor ramen by Sing-Lin foods. I usually make some stir-fried chicken and broccoli, then toss them into the mix. And yes, soy sauce and sesame oil work very well with noodles. :bouncy:

I eat chicken Maruchan with spam in it. Also, spamburgers, spamwhiches, spam with eggs, spam stew, spam omlet, and of course plain spam.

Check out the asian food section there are some good ones (can't remember the name) but they cost $1.00 and come in a plastic tray, they are some of the best out there, Joe.

[quote name='freestyledust77']Check out the asian food section there are some good ones (can't remember the name) but they cost $1.00 and come in a plastic tray, they are some of the best out there, Joe.[/QUOTE]

I need some details :cry:. The description you made could be for any noodles.

I usually eat Maruchan. Its got a sweeter flavor than Top Ramen. However, if I'm in a good mood or need to celebrate I use some store bought noodles and throw in some shrimp, scallions, and 2 eggs. Good eatin there!

ramen noodles are really unhealthy...but man are they awesome or what?

I'll take any of them except the shrimp...I cant stand that flavor.

btw I can live on noodles forever...I have for nearly 2 months straight...and it was by choice too...I WANTED NOODLES.

[quote name='Jewelz23']ramen noodles are really unhealthy...but man are they awesome or what?[/QUOTE]

Eh, it just has a bunch of sodium. You can easily offset that by adding stuff to the soup.

All of it. Simply put. Ramen noodles are amazing, especially for the poor I just got out of college and I'm more broke than anything cuz I can't get a job in my field person :)

[quote name='brainstorm']All of it. Simply put. Ramen noodles are amazing, especially for the poor I just got out of college and I'm more broke than anything cuz I can't get a job in my field person :)[/QUOTE]

Goodluck finding a new job!! I know its going to be hard for me to find a job when i finish college! Go ramen nooodles. :)

Somewhat OT but I just had some yakisoba with that ramen I posted earlier (Hot Raymun or something like that) and damn! did that hit the spot! :drool:

[quote name='assassinX']ooo i found hot raymun but i dont know what flavor it was so i didnt get it. Looks like i messed out[/QUOTE]

You can find it in almost any flavor and you can count on any of those flavors to burn your tongue right off while you enjoy every minute of it. :drool::lol:

wow...I feel like a rich college student. I'm in my 4th month and haven't even touched the noodles. I do have some in the freezer that I bought 2 years ago. I'd eat em, but they take too long to cook. All I really ate these 4 months are Jimmy Johns subs and fired chicken. Might go back to them though, becuase I wanna save up some money.

but my recipe is:
Chicken flavor, with a bit of season salt, black pepper and some hot sauce. I always pour the broth out.

Well my ramen of choice is roast chicken. Never liked the other stuff.

This thread is making me hungry. Im gonna go have some now.

I do not know the name of the ones I mentioned before, but I will check them out at the store in a day or so and get back w/ you. They have beef, chicken, and shrimp flav. and can be found in the sriental section, Joe.

i dont eat that stuff anymore, but it's quick to prepare and cheap for college students...mix the chicken and beef ramen w/ some rice and u got a meal..but it haves tons of sodium..maybe once in awhile, but not weekly or something

bread's done
Back