What should I get with my $20 credit?

mountaindew77

CAGiversary!
I got a 20$ credit from Amazon for BC2, and I don't know what to get.. Any good deals on PS3 games/accessories right now? Besides the Infamous deal today.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I got a couple credits but not sure what to get. I pre ordered Alan Wake with one of them. I'm thinking Little Kings story for $10 with the other. Fallout 3 for PS3 would be free though too..

Ah I see, maybe the God of War Collection? Assassins Creed II would only $16.xx after the coupon. I'm not sure if you can use the coupon in the Amazon Marketplace or not, but if so you could get a used game for cheap. I doubt you can use it in the marketplace though...

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Ah I see, maybe the God of War Collection? Assassins Creed II would only $16.xx after the coupon. I'm not sure if you can use the coupon in the Amazon Marketplace or not, but if so you could get a used game for cheap. I doubt you can use it in the marketplace though...[/QUOTE]

The credit can only be used for product sold directly by amazon. You could buy the first bad company if you haven't played it yet or the GOW collection.

I've been sorely considering Aliens VS Predator for the Xbox 360, but I have a feeling with all the negative to so-so reviews I could hold off and snag it for cheaper than 55 on amazon if I wait a couple of weeks. I was considering putting it down towards a preorder of Just Cause 2 but I'm waiting to see what people have to say about it. Looks promising enough. Blah I don't know. Nothing I need to spend right now, I'm slogging through Borderlands which I'm about to give up on, and then B:BC2, God of War Collection and God of War 3 in a week and a half. Not exactly hurting for things to play in the meantime.

i bought a headset with my credit
wink.gif

bread's done
Back