What should our next 4 player co op game be?

Ravenduo

CAGiversary!
My 3 friends and I have just finished playing Left 4 Dead and Rainbow Six Vegas. What should our next game be?
I've narrowed it down to:
Borderlands
Call of duty world at war
Left 4 Dead 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Operation flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Borderlands, but any would probably be good, although Dragon Rising seemed slow and annoying what little I played of it.

Perfect Dark if you're speaking with XBLA titles and if you're speaking of fictional XBLA titles that awesome XBLA Kart Racer that just came out. I want it sooo bad!

borderlands. great game for 1, better for 2, amazing for 3, and insanely fun for 4 players.

also, Vegas 2 T-Hunts are a ton of fun, and you can get it for less than $20, so that gets a vote too

[quote name='Denbo32']castle Crashers!!![/QUOTE]

An absolutely awesome 4-player game and a must have if you do not currently own it. I would go with borderlands also, probably the best actual 4-player co-op on the market right now IMO because of all the add-ons

Borderlands- Easily one of the best xbox games i've played. You must get this AND General Knoxx AND Zombie Island. Mad Moxxi if you're bored.

Call of duty world at war- Can't speak for this; never played it. Is the campaign coop splitscreen?

Left 4 Dead 2- Play the first one; this ones highly disappointing by comparison.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2- This was a damn fun game. I never played the first one but this was highly enjoyable.

Operation flashpoint: Dragon Rising- Never played it so I can't speak for it.

ODST- Stay the hell away from this game. If it didn't have the word Halo in it nobody would buy it. Damn game doesn't even support widescreen splitscreen coop (Like L4D or Borderlands or R6V2). Nothing worse than playing a game in 4:3 on a 16:9 TV.

Yeah in all seriousness you gotta go with Borderlands or CoD: World at War. I hear the co-op for World at War is fun but I don't know anything about it. I can speak first hand about Borderlands though and it's meant to be played as a 2-4 player co-op experience.

Borderlands will last you a little while, and the DLC (this is gonna get pricey) extends the game quite a bit. (General Knoxx is the only DLC worth it IMO)

I played Borderlands a rediculous amount of time right after it came out, on PC. Played through it 3 times with one other person, then we got sick of it. I never played with 3 others, though, which I both imagined and heard of it to be total chaos (shouldn't be a problem if your party is organized and doesn't mind sharing).

As a big fan of Vegas, I also recommend Vegas 2 (more guns, maps, and customization). Especially since it's cheap.

L4D2 will get old quick, unless you and your buddies love mindless fun.

I enjoyed World at War -- The coop campaign is pretty fun, and the zombie maps require a bit of strategy to actually last. Also pretty cheap.

Maybe you should look into Lost Planet 2 when it comes out (May 11th I think), that should be good fun for 4 people.

bread's done
Back