What size are your feet?

Luckily enough for me the New Balances that I bought (710) were made in the US. I don't know if that means all 710s are, but those were anyway.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']13... most places have a size 13 selection, though its usually subpar.[/QUOTE]

13 is the cutoff as far as being able to walk into a store and select a decent shoe. Above that you have to go to specialty stores or order online. Even with a limited selection, it is much better than what the people who wear 14's have to deal with.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']13 is the cutoff as far as being able to walk into a store and select a decent shoe. Above that you have to go to specialty stores or order online. Even with a limited selection, it is much better than what the people who wear 14's have to deal with.[/QUOTE]

oh i know because im always looking at the end of the isle. i feel bad for people with 14+ feet.

[quote name='DT778']16

For you other big foot mothafuckas check out www.oddball.com for some kicks.[/QUOTE]

I'll second Oddball.com, they're great!

I'm a size 15 and until I found oddball's site the only way I could get Vans in my size was to order custom shoes from Vans.com at a markup.

bread's done
Back