What Sonic games do you own?

DigitalSpace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Almost everybody has some Sonic games in their collection. So, which ones do you have?

Genesis:
Sonic The Hedgehog (via Genesis 6-pak)
Sonic 2
(I haven't really gone for Genesis Sonic games since I have Sonic Mega Collection on the Gamecube and play that more often)

Gamecube:
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Mega Collection

Game Boy Advance:
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3

The original 4 Genesis games
Robotniks Mean Bean Machine
Sonic CD
Sonic 2 for Gamegear (I don't even have gamegear >_>)
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Shuffle
SA: DX
SA2: B
Sonic Mega Collection
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Rush
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Battle

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a sonic fanboy. But fanboy is such a harsh term, I prefer "aficionado"

Woo! I'm a HUGE Sonic fan! This is my kinda thread! :D

Here we go:

Genesis:
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Spinball
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic 3D Blast
Wacky Worlds featuring Sonic and Tails

Sega CD:
Sonic CD

32X:
Knuckles Chaotix

Game Gear:
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic Triple Trouble
Sonic Labyrinth
Sonic Spinball

Saturn:
Sonic Jam
Sonic R
Sonic 3D Blast

Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Shuffle

NeoGeo Pocket Color:
Sonic Pocket Adventure

N-Gage:
Sonic-N

GBA:
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3
Sonic Pinball Party
Sonic Battle

DS:
Sonic Rush

Gamecube:
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Mega Collection
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Riders
Shadow The Hedgehog

Plus I have EVERY issue of the Archie comic series through issue 151 (around the time I moved to Japan), including Knuckles's 33-issue series and EVERY mini series/special/game adaptation.

If you wanna include SONIC TEAM games, I can list a LOT more! ;)

My collection is pretty similiar to most collectors in terms of old school, nothing rare.

GEN:
Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast, and Wacky Worlds with Sonic and Tails in it.
I couldn't seem to get Wacky Worlds to work though, even with the mouse.

Gamegear:
Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic Triple Trouble, Tails Adventure, Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Blast, Sonic Labrinith, Sonic Drift 2, and Sonic Chaos.
I wish they made a gamegear player for the current systems since the speaker on my gamegear is pretty much dead.

Game.com: Sonic Jam
This was probably the worst sonic game, since I couldn't really tell what was going on in that little black&white screen.

Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure, Sonic Shuffle, and Sonic Adventure 2
All great games, except Sonic Shuffle probably the most frustrating party game ever in my opinion!

Gamecube: Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I also have a number of the comics, but not as much gameboy415.

I have Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. That's it. I've played the crap out of Sonic 1, 2 and 3 on Genesis though...

Sonic Mega Collection - PS2
Sonic Adventure - DC
Sonic Adventure 2 - DC
Sonic Advance 2 /3 - GBA
Sonic Rush - DS

And soon Sonic Gems for the PS2 as well.

I'm gonna sell off all the rest of my Sonic games, since it's redundant owning them as every Sonic game I have an interest in is now on either the Mega Collection or Sonic Gems.

NDS
Sonic Rush

GCN
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Mega Collection

GBA
Sonic Advance 3
Sonic Advance & Sonic Pinball

DC
Sonic Adventure

Let's see:

Sonic Chaos and Sonic 2 on Game Gear

Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, 3d Blast, and Spinball on Genesis

Knuckles Chaotix on 32x

Sonic CD on Sega CD

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 on Dreamcast

genesis:
sonic 1
sonic 2
sonic 3
dr. robotnik's mean bean machine
sonic spinball
sonic and knuckles
6- pak (includes sonic 1)

I owned a lot more, some dreamcast ones, some cube ones, some game gear ones but I sold them. Those are the only ones I currently have.

I do not own, never have owned, nor plan to own, any sonic games. Nothing against the blue guy, I just haven't been into his games.

I own:
Sonic CD
Sonic Gems (GC)
Sonic Mega Collection + (PS2)
Sonic N-Gage
Sonic Riders (GC, blech)
Sonic Rush (DS)
Sega PC Smash Pack 1 & 2 (w/Sonic 2, Spinball)

I owned the first two Genesis games at one point, but no longer. I'm really not into any non-2D Sonic games -- especially Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

I own the original Genesis games 3x over (Genesis Carts, Sonic Jam for Saturn, and Sonic Mega Collection for GC). I'll likely get them all again on the Wii's VC.

In addition I've got
- Sonic Spinball
- Sonic Gems (Sonic CD [blech!], Sonic R, etc.)
- Sonic Adventure (DC)
- Sonic Adventure 2 (DC)
- Sonic 2 (GG)
- Sonic Rush
- Sonic Advance 2

I've just got Sonic Mega Collection Plus... which means that I have all the Sonic games I need except for Sonic CD (gotta get Gems Collection sometime.) I never cared for the Sonic Adventure games and the GBA and DS Sonic games felt like they lacked what the original games had... the GBA games had too much platforming and not enough speed while it was the exact opposite for the new DS game... ah well, the collections are great.

[quote name='Chacrana']I've just got Sonic Mega Collection Plus... which means that I have all the Sonic games I need except for Sonic CD (gotta get Gems Collection sometime.) I never cared for the Sonic Adventure games and the GBA and DS Sonic games felt like they lacked what the original games had... the GBA games had too much platforming and not enough speed while it was the exact opposite for the new DS game... ah well, the collections are great.[/QUOTE]
Have you sepnt some time with Sonic Rush? I really think that's a grteat throw back to Sonic 2, and just about as fun adn well designed. But, to each his own :)

I don't have any of them anymore but at 1 point i had all the genesis ones and the dreamcast ones. I might be in the minority but I thought Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast is the greatest sonic game ever made. I absolutely loved it. Then they had to go ruin it with Sonic Adventure 2. Not sure why it was so bad but it didn't have the same magic.

[quote name='daroga']Have you sepnt some time with Sonic Rush? I really think that's a grteat throw back to Sonic 2, and just about as fun adn well designed. But, to each his own :)[/QUOTE]

I played through the entire game. I didn't really think the levels had much to them... they weren't particularly interesting in terms of the environments and there really wasn't much platforming at all which I thought hurt the game quite a bit. The boss battles were also atrocious. Eggman Nega or whatever his name was just had some very, very boring robots to try and kill you with and some of the fights (the first and last bosses in particular) were just obnoxious as a result of certain attacks.

[quote name='javeryh']I have Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. That's it. I've played the crap out of Sonic 1, 2 and 3 on Genesis though...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I had and played through Sonic Rush, but I traded it on here for Trauma Center.

Does anyone know why Sega never released Knuckles Chaotix on a collection pack? Sega is out of games for collections, so it looks like this one is lost forever.

Don't own any at the moment, but I used to have Sonic 1 and 2 on Genesis, Sonic Pocket Adventure on the NGPC, and Sonic Adventure on the DC and GC.

Sonic 1(Gen)
Sonic 2(Gen)
Sonic Adventure Pocket(NGPC)
Sonic 3D Blast((Gen)
Sonic and Knucles Collection(PC)
Sonic R(PC)
Sonic Collection(PC)
Sonic 2(GG)
Sonic Adventure 2(DC)

bread's done
Back