What store buys used DVDs for the best prices?

chief928

CAGiversary!
Ok I got some DVDs I want to sell. Some of the cases arent in perfect condition but most of the discs are. Who will give me the most money for them? Does Blockbuster buy used DVDs?

Where have you been in the past 6 months? Of course, Blockbuster buys used DVD's now and they give the best trade-in credit for DVD's and Video Games.

I went to two Blockbusters this week and they both had banners saying they would buy back each DVD for a minimum of $5 each.

Around Christmas time it was $8.

Also local newspapers have ads for variors record/music stores that claim they will give the best trade in credit.

though i havent traded there for a while, i think thewherehouse.com gives some fairly good value for your trade-ins.

Tradestop

May want to compare some price quotes there with some of the other sites. Some are better, some are worse.

If you decide to go the Blockbuster B&M way, there is a bonus two dollar credit coupon floating around here and FW sites - but give your local BBV a call, as a previous post mentioned, some markets are cutting down on their guarentees for trade in values.

bread's done
Back