What stores have the ps3 on sunday (tommorow)

[quote name='dpatel']whoa.. best buy is getting ps3s tomorrow?[/quote]

no i just guessed because bb only one that had wii last sun

[quote name='panasonic']no i just guessed because bb only one that had wii last sun[/QUOTE]

Circuit City will have both systems tomorrow in limited quantities.

[quote name='greendj27']Circuit City will have both systems tomorrow in limited quantities.[/quote]

hmm i just called they told me 0 ps3 and 20 wii :(

[quote name='panasonic']hmm i just called they told me 0 ps3 and 20 wii :([/quote]

No stores will have PS3's tomorrow. Circuit City and Best Buy recieved there shipments earlier this week.

[quote name='himsahealer']No stores will have PS3's tomorrow. Circuit City and Best Buy recieved there shipments earlier this week.[/quote]
so wii they keep and sell in one day and ps3 sells when it gets in?

[quote name='panasonic']so wii they keep and sell in one day and ps3 sells when it gets in?[/quote]

Exactly! I guess they don't want to advertise the PS3 and keep them for that one day because of all the violence that surrounded the launch. So when the store gets them they go out to the floor.

[quote name='himsahealer']Exactly! I guess they don't want to advertise the PS3 and keep them for that one day because of all the violence that surrounded the launch. So when the store gets them they go out to the floor.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong. The store here in Madison did get them in earlier in the week but they are selling them tomorrow along with the Wii. Each circuit city may be handling things slightly differnent, but some are definitely selling PS3's tomorrow.

[quote name='himsahealer']Exactly! I guess they don't want to advertise the PS3 and keep them for that one day because of all the violence that surrounded the launch. So when the store gets them they go out to the floor.[/QUOTE]

Ebay prices have dropped significantly, so I doubt another launch-type-event would be that bad. Most of the violence was a result of people wanting to make $1000-$2000 from selling it. Now everyone knows that it isn't worth eBaying it, and the people who still have them are having trouble selling them for just a couple hundred above retail price. Good for us gamers though.

[quote name='dpatel']Ebay prices have dropped significantly, so I doubt another launch-type-event would be that bad. Most of the violence was a result of people wanting to make $1000-$2000 from selling it. Now everyone knows that it isn't worth eBaying it, and the people who still have them are having trouble selling them for just a couple hundred above retail price. Good for us gamers though.[/quote]

Not everyone, there are a few bafoons out there who don't know any better, or they are just ignorant, and in their mind they are right.

True. I think there will still be a lot less, but there will still be some wanting to sell the thing, thinking they will make an extra $1000. When, in reality, they will probably only make about $100-$200. Still not a bad profit, but you have to consider the fact that you are paying some of that in fees, going through the trouble of tracking down the system, and risking the possibility of getting scammed out of $600. Not worth it, in my opinion.

bread's done
Back