What system are you getting Black Ops for?

360, only one I game on. Would get it there even if I had other consoles at that's the one I have friends and CAGs that I game online with and prefer that controller for FPS games.

I was going purchase it for the 360 but then I saw that mods and hacks are already out for it on the 360 so I switched to the PC ;)

no 15th prestige lobbies on here :D

Anybody who supports Activision after what they did to Infinity Ward is a pathetic FPS junkie with no principals.

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']Anybody who supports Activision after what they did to Infinity Ward is a pathetic FPS junkie with no principals.[/QUOTE]

Elaborate?

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']Anybody who supports Activision after what they did to Infinity Ward is a pathetic FPS junkie with no principals.[/QUOTE]

cool story bro :roll:

[quote name='benjamouth']i like to hear the n-word and the phrase "get raped" as often as possible so i went with the 360 version.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='benjamouth']I like to hear the N-word and the phrase "Get Raped" as often as possible so I went with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Really, the only thing making me play it on the 360 is that it's all my friends have. I would much rather do PC.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']If I buy the game, PS3 and 360. Too many friends on both PS3 and 360 getting it; therefore, I must buy two versions.[/QUOTE]

Same situation, but it's when, not if.

360 for sure. The majority of my friends are on Xbox LIVE and I just prefer the Xbox LIVE interface over the PS3's and other consoles'. Also, the game seems pretty good. I've only played about four games but it seems like it has a lot of potential online as everyone would expect. :)

Analog controls are so inefficient, I don't know how you guys can stand it. Halo is the only console shooter where it feels natural since it's slow paced and that auto-aim fairly strong -- but still, you have to move your entire body to adjust your aim since moving the crossair alone isn't accurate enough.

I preordered from Amazon for 360, but I don't have it yet (yeah FSSS!)

I can't stand the Dualshock for shooters, so I play most of them on the 360.

Mouse+KB controls are best of course, but sitting on my couch playing on 48" tv trumps better controls but playing at a desk in chair on a 24" monitor.

Mouse controls are great for aiming. But I fucking hate the keyboard part of them. One of many reasons I never got into PC gaming.

I'm not great with dual analog controls, but I do better with them than keyboard mouse for anything other than sniping as I stink at the keyboard part for moving, strafing, etc.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Digital Foundry face-off, for anyone wondering about the performance differences between versions. Their conclusion is that the differences are small, but the advantage goes to the 360.[/QUOTE]
Who the fuck cares? It all comes down to controller/console preference. Since you are a 360 fan, that's why you'd prefer it.

lol Somebody struck a nerve.

Besides, console wars are about as meaningful as politics are lately. 360 fanboys = Democrats, PS3 fanboys = Republicans, and both are usually full of shit.

Bobby Kotick is the Obama of video games.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Who the fuck cares? It all comes down to controller/console preference. Since you are a 360 fan, that's why you'd prefer it.[/QUOTE]

what the hell is console preference? which one you're a bigger fan of?

or is that how well the game runs on the console, which is what that article is comparing.

And in that comparison, the PS3 LOST. It LOST the battle against the 360. LOST. FAIL. THE PS3 FAILED.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol Somebody struck a nerve.

Besides, console wars are about as meaningful as politics are lately. 360 fanboys = Democrats, PS3 fanboys = Republicans, and both are usually full of shit.

Bobby Kotick is the Obama of video games.[/QUOTE]

I like to think of him as the Dick Cheney of videogames. ;)

360 version for me, I would love for them to come out with some Spec-Ops DLC at some point, by far my fav part of MW2

[quote name='benjamouth']I like to hear the N-word and the phrase "Get Raped" as often as possible so I went with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]
It's the same on PSN as well. You have people who can behave like decent human beings and then you have the 12 year olds with the high pitched voices using the N word, swearing at you and blaring their music at eardrum shattering levels over their mic.

That's why I'm so glad I got a mic, so I can enjoy all of that.:roll:

As for COD/MOH/etc I can't stand ANY of them. FPS=YAWN

bread's done
Back