What System Do You Have?

jesus020

CAGiversary!
well...

****sry i did put a all of the above one in but i must have forgot to update it :? ****

This is a many times posted topic, and not even a well done repost, but since I'm too lazy to find one of the other topics, I'll leave it a little while longer, to be ridiculed by all.

I have every US-released console except some of the older stuff (Colecovision, Vectrex, Atari 5600/7800) and 3DO, Jaguar/cd, Sega Nomad, and N-Gage.

Otherwise, you name it, I've got it.

Plus I have a Super Famicom, Wonderswan, and an import Saturn.

Nooge.

Poorly done poll, I have PS2, GC, DC, GBA SP, GB, NGPC, SNES(coming). I can't really answer the poll because of your ill managed options.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']This is a many times posted topic, and not even a well done repost, but since I'm too lazy to find one of the other topics, I'll leave it a little while longer, to be ridiculed by all.[/quote]

HA! RIDICULE'D

[quote name='spidey']I see another Utada fan. How'd you like Exodus CapAmerica?[/quote]

I also have it, I thought it was a bit different from some of her previous stuff, far less dance/R&B styled that I'm used to, more pop like (almost a happy version of Tori Amos) and a little too anvil-handed with the whole "Hey, look at me, I'm a japanese singer!" vibe. I enjoy it though... It's still catchy.

Being a huge fan and owning almost all of her J albums and singles, I found her J music to be much better than Exodus. There were a few songs that I really enjoyed like Kremlin Dusk and About Me. I felt that the opening/crossover would have been really nice as a full track. Overall I was slightly disappointed. Maybe because I was expecting something totally different. I just hope that the sales figures doesn't dissuade her from making another album though.

This is what I have...

Atari 2600 (2)
Nintendo Entertainment System
Sega Game Gear
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Super Nintendo
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Microsoft Xbox

I also have a Texas Instruments console, but, I don't know the name of the system. It does have a built-in keyboard...

I used to have an Atari 5200, but, I sold it!?!...
#-o

Here's a list to soothe my boredom:

Atari 2600 (2)
Odyssey 2
Odyssey 1000 (or something like that, its basically pong)
Intellivision
NES (2)
SNES
Super Famicom
Virtual Boy (2)
Gameboy (2)
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color (2)
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Sega Master System (2)
Sega Genesis (original)
Sega CD (second version)
Sega 32X (2)
Sega CDX
Sega Saturn
Sega Saturn (import)
Sega Game Gear
Sega Dreamcast
Sony Playstation
Sony Playstation 2
Microsoft XBOX
Atari Lynx
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Wonderswan Color
TurboGrafx 16
Phillips CDI
Game.com

*phew* Over 30 working consoles. Boo ya.
I still have the original boxes for 80% of them too.

It's amazing how many people have all of the current generation consoles. Well anyway, to answer your question. PS2 for me.

What this isnt locked yet?

Fine lets just despence with the whole voting thing anyway since this week has pretty much proven that's a deadend. :p

Between me and my brother

Atari Pinbal console
Colecovision w/Atari 2600 adapter and Adam computer
Vectrex
NES
SNES
Turbo Grafx 16
Genesis w/Sega CD and Master system converter
Actionmax
GBA
NeoGeo pocket color
GP32
PS
PS2
Gamecube
Lynx
Jaguar
Saturn
DC

I think that covers it. (nope, no xbox thank you)

I got a PS2 and an Xbox, but I voted for PS2 only because that's what I got first. Besides those two, I also have a GBA, NES, N64, PS1, and a Turbografx 16.

I have a ps2, xbox, gamecube, nes, gba, gba sp, dreamcast, saturn, atari 5200, atari 7800...looking to get working super nes, n64, and genesis

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Hahahah, your poll is STUPID![/quote]

This made me bust out laughing :D

I have an Xbox plus a bunch of older systems.

bread's done
Back