What the crap is this?

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Wow, one of those comments says that one sold on ebay for $350ish a while back.

*edit* Well I put it on ebay for a ridiculous amount of money, more than I expect to get. But the thing is so much fun, that I won't be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give ya $50 plus shipping for it. My 2 year old daughter was watching the video with me and kept laughing at it. Thought I would at least make the offer!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Makes me think of those little creatures in Fraggle Rock. The ones that make the structures the fraggles eat.[/QUOTE]

Werent they flavored like ketchup and mustard flavored or something like that? I think the things that built with those sticks were called doozers, right?

Oh and while there is no practical use for that alarm clock but, I want one.

[quote name='gargus']Werent they flavored like ketchup and mustard flavored or something like that? I think the things that built with those sticks were called doozers, right?

Oh and while there is no practical use for that alarm clock but, I want one.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah, Doozers or Dozers. One or the other. I always thought the stuff they built shit out of was just glass. That Fraggles were hardcore because they ate glass.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Lol, yeah, Doozers or Dozers. One or the other. I always thought the stuff they built shit out of was just glass. That Fraggles were hardcore because they ate glass.[/QUOTE]

i always assumed the dozer structures tasted like sugar or rock candy but if you think about the preset days maybe they were made of crystal meth.

that fuckin trash heap was scary business though where i lived a number of people had leaf/trash piles like that and at that age reality vs imaginary was still a blurred concept.

bread's done
Back