what the heck is this cord i got a good deal on? o.O

tauruskatt

CAGiversary!
I wanted to pick up a VGA cable for my 360, and, lo and behold, someone traded one into one of our stores, so I pick it up at the store that it's at and we realize as I'm buying it that it's really...odd looking.

It's deifnatley a Microsoft product. Has the "system-end" identical to the hd set of cords that came with my system, switch and all. But with the new VGA cable in the packaging you can see that it has red & white, and the VGA, with the screws in each side.

The one I have, has regular R, W, Y outputs, and a thing that I sure thought was a VGA without the screws, but with little clips on the sides....
Only it's not, (and now I realize this while I'm all the way home) The output is smaller then an actual VGA plug, and has those two strange clippy/hook like things on each side, inside there's 2 rows of 7 holes for pins.

...but it was only $11 bucks for me so I'm curious...

WTH is this thing??? :lol:

~katt

Its probably the Japanese D-Terminal cable that comes with the Japanese 360. It looks sorta like a VGA cable at first glance.

lmao...ya i thought it probably was after trying to look it up...

indeed, it is a d-terminal set of cords, and apparently runs HDTV at an extra resolution that we don't have in America.

damn, i can't do anything with this, can I?

#-o :lol:

bread's done
Back