What to do? Black (US) vs. White (Japanese) PSP?

jaybird

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I've never had interest in the PSP, but there's finally a couple of games coming out I want to play (Generation of Chaos & Field Commander) so I think I'm going to get one.

Has anyone figured out how to get American UMD movies to play on the white PSP? I don't think I'll watch any movies, but it'd be nice to know I have the option if I decide to.

Also - are there any other drawbacks in getting the white one that I'm overlooking?

getting a jap psp wont cover the 1 year warranty.

i was gonna get a jap psp but warranty for me is a big factor. just stick to US psp.

[quote name='Americanpierg']it gets dirty[/QUOTE]

I read that it doesn't get as dirty as the black one because fingerprints don't show up on it.

yep from what i heard finger prints are alot better. i'm a sweaty guy so my black psp has finger prints every where. really it's all up to you. white psps are getting pretty cheap now with gigapack online.

[quote name='111111']yep from what i heard finger prints are alot better. i'm a sweaty guy so my black psp has finger prints every where. really it's all up to you. white psps are getting pretty cheap now with gigapack online.[/quote]

link me to a website that it is cheap :D

bread's done
Back