What to do?

DM7000

CAGiversary!
So my Xbox recently broke and I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. I can't send it to Microsoft cause it's out of warranty and I'm not sure if I can sell it to gamestop. It didn't get the RROD, what happened or at least my guess is that the graphics processor in it died. Cause if I plug it in I get sound and everything works but there's just no picture.

So my question is any ideas? I'd love to sell it to gamestop but i'm pretty sure they wont take it.

well if you're the crafty sort you could fix it yourself since it's out of warranty. if not i'd call your local gamestop/gamecrazy etc. and see if they can fix it or if they'll take it as a trade in.

good luck to ya.

[quote name='odintal']well if you're the crafty sort you could fix it yourself since it's out of warranty. if not i'd call your local gamestop/gamecrazy etc. and see if they can fix it or if they'll take it as a trade in.

good luck to ya.[/QUOTE]

I've tried looking for a guide or something online to help me fix it but so far i've found nothing.

If it says E74 that's still covered. Give it a try to send in to MS and you might get lucky and have them fix it for free. I had the same issue and I'm not sure if the two things just came at once or one led to the other, but I got the E74 message and they took it and swapped it out no problem.

bread's done
Back