What to play after Skyrim?

NeedleInTheHay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I hit 100 percent completion on Skyrim and all the DLC and i'm trying to figure out the next "long" game i should play

I'm usually not a huge fan of RPG's but Skyrim sucked me in like no other game before. For reference i've never played any other Bethesda game in my life or the likes of Dragons Dogma or KoA

I did try the Witcher 2 and it didn't really grab me, it felt way too linear compared to Skyrim and I gave up after a few hours.

So please offer up some suggestions fellow CAG's

[quote name='Osiris11235']Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition or Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. Maybe Oblivion.[/QUOTE]

call you tell me some differences between the fallout games and skyrim?

id say keep giving the witcher 2 a shot. the game really opens up later on and the combat is great. but you couldnt go wrong with koa or dragons dogma, both really cool games. i got the dark arisen last week and its pretty good, plus it comes with the first game and the add on pack

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']call you tell me some differences between the fallout games and skyrim?[/QUOTE]
Guns instead of swords.

Get Kingdoms of Amalur. SKip Dragon AGe, it's lame.

By the way there is no other game than Skyrim.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']call you tell me some differences between the fallout games and skyrim?[/QUOTE]

The Fallout 1 and 2 are turn based isometric RPGs that specialize in armosphere and story telling, with a penchant for exploration and D&D combat. Click what you want to attack and let the "dice" decide your fate.

Fallout 3 and NV are Oblivion Plus. While the setting, additions to guns, and stats are altered the drive for exploration and interesting landscapes stay the same. Unless this is No Mutants Allowed, where Fallout 3 is a poo-poo travesty that has forever tainted the once beautiful and virgin series, and while NV is an alright return to roots it too has been blashpemized by the touch of Todd Howard & Friends.

Get Daggerfall and/or Ultima Underworld for a TRUE RPG EXPERIANCE. Seriously, Daggerfall's customization alone is far more interesting and advanced than every game ever created. All of them. Except, maybe, Ultima Underworld, depending on who you ask. Hell, get all of the Ultima games. And Morrowind. And Grim Fandango. And Psychonauts. And Painkiller. And Darkwatch if you have an Xbox. And Killer 7. And Yoshi's Island. And Rayman Origins. And Plok.

[quote name='rebelschs']Guns instead of swords.

Get Kingdoms of Amalur. SKip Dragon AGe, it's lame.

By the way there is no other game than Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

I was actually going to say "More Skyrim"

I did the demo of KOA and it felt/looked much to much like World of Warcraft for me, and DD is a good game, but it's nothing like Skyrim. If you're looking for more Skyrim then stick with the Oblivion, FO3 or FO:NV. I played Oblivion (xbox) from it's release up until Skyrim came out, so that was like what, five/six years?

bread's done
Back