What to play?

ryuk1214

CAGiversary!
So I am new to the hardcore seventh gen (had a wii) with an xbox 360.for around $250 worth (BUT minus trade ins, etc it was really like $80) i picked up these games (all xbox360):

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Fable 3
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum: GOTY
Dead Space
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Medal of Honor (Free from friend)
Kameo: Elements of power (Free from friend)
Final Fantasy XIII
Halo: Reach
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

The time it took to accumulate these was about 4 months. Over this course, I have only beaten Fable 3 and Fallout 3. To be fair, I got 8 of the games yesterday, and want to know is the collection going. Is it good? Great? Anything you'd recommend based on what I have? What should I play next? I'm getting online when I beat a couple more single player games
so I can get more bang for my buck lol.

I think I'm set until next generation IMO.

Very solid collection so far. I would play Bioshock or Deadspace next. They are really great games and they're not too long. You have a lot of RPGs and I'd probably leave most of those for later.

[quote name='ryuk1214']So I am new to the hardcore seventh gen (had a wii) with an xbox 360.for around $250 worth (BUT minus trade ins, etc it was really like $80) i picked up these games (all xbox360):

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Fable 3
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum: GOTY
Dead Space
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Medal of Honor (Free from friend)
Kameo: Elements of power (Free from friend)
Final Fantasy XIII
Halo: Reach
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

The time it took to accumulate these was about 4 months. Over this course, I have only beaten Fable 3 and Fallout 3. To be fair, I got 8 of the games yesterday, and want to know is the collection going. Is it good? Great? Anything you'd recommend based on what I have? What should I play next? I'm getting online when I beat a couple more single player games
so I can get more bang for my buck lol.

I think I'm set until next generation IMO.[/QUOTE]
I say move Dead Space and the Bioshock games to the front of the queue. They move pretty quickly and they're great fun to finish. After that I'd probably tackle Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. Maybe toss Arkham Asylum in there inf you need a break.

Thanks for the advice. I might need a bigger hard drive (got 4gb because I like the surface, plus now its cheaper to get a 4gb and upgrade) but thats it for a while. It took me 50 hours to beat fallout 3 since I'm a traveler in open world games and could use the breather.

Bioshock or mass effect. Fallout 3 also if you want an open world game, sooo good, I enjoyed it more than Skyrim.

bread's done
Back