What type of 360 do you own? [Poll]

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well, I don't see a thread like this on the front page, so here it is.

I myself have an Elite. Had a Premium before that and sold it and when got it back from MS.

You can specify if it's falcon or not in your post if you want.

Edit: Whoops...I meant more than one 360, not more than two.

I have two.

Had a launch core (the last one they had in stock). This one lasted a week and a half and was replaced with a premium.

Took back my Premium this past November to BB and got my warranty money back and used it for an arcade which I still have.

Last week purchased a broken Premium that I bought on eBay for 60 shipped. Bought it with full intention of just fixing it and modding it both inside/firmware and the case.

I got an Elite. Got it cheap from work after we somehow accepted a return for it even after opened and got my friend to mark it down to $350 for me.

Originally I had a premium that I bought in July 2006, but I ended up selling that as I needed to maximize some money for an overseas trip in April 2007. Ended up re-buying a Pro w/ HDMI in September of the same year that I still have and plan on keeping.

I'm on my 3rd core. My first one was bought December 28th, 2005 at EBgames. They had one just sitting there, so I jumped on it. Bought the 20 GB HDD at Circuit City because EB didn't have any. Also had to buy a component cable, because Microsoft couldn't just give one away with every system. I bought the warranty right away because I had heard about people having problems with it . It then died in August 2006 and was replaced; that one lasted until May 2007.

3rd one's still going strong. (Knocks on wood)

Premium, because it was the best available at the time (April of 2007). If I re-buy down the line, I'll probably nab a Pro.

I had a launch Premium, but it died and Microsoft sent me one with a lousy disc drive, so I traded it in towards an Arcade.

I've got an Elite 360 with absolutely no use for the HDMI port on my 27" SDTV.

That's right, I'm naughty like that.

~HotShotX

I've got 3 in the house now, one for me and one for each of my brothers.

I just bought an Elite in November.

My brother has the premium system that I got when they first came out (it was replaced once in Jan. '06 and has been running strong since).

My other brother got a hell of a deal when I found a broken core 360 at a pawn shop for $100 flat. It was still under warranty so it was fixed for free.

I have a core. I got it when 360's first came out and were impossible to find. Though I have a hdd and wireless controller. so not much different then the original pro.

i got the core right after launch because i couldnt find a pro anywhere... ive since pro-ified it with a hard drive, wireless controller and hd cables

Picked up an Arcade in December, but like everyone else that's mentioned it in this thread, I've outfitted it to Pro specs.

It mainly came down to the fact that I decided I wanted one, and on the lead up to Christmas, you could only find Arcades anywhere. That, and the fact that it came with the wireless controller now helped.

Got my 1st one in March '06, all no HDMI premiums. After 4 RROD's, "Johnny #5" as I like to refer him as, has lasted the longest since Aug '07. Huzzah to MS for finally giving me 6 consecutive months with my console.

I really wanted the Elite, but I settled for a Pro HDMI.
I'll just upgrade that HDD (anyone know if the transfer kit comes with it?)

I'm on my third premium. my launch one made it a year before it started acting funny. It never red ringed, but I went ahead and exchanged it for a new one as my waranty was about to expire. the second one actually did red ring and my current one has been going strong ever since.

I'd love to have any SKU that has HDMI, but my tv only has one slot for it and that goes to my PS3.

[quote name='allout1986']My other brother got a hell of a deal when I found a broken core 360 at a pawn shop for $100 flat. It was still under warranty so it was fixed for free.[/quote]Did they fix it or give you a new one? Arcade system? Either way a good deal.

I got my Xbox 360 on Christmas Eve 2005 and it lasted me until I played Gears of War on it (almost a year!), I had a Circuit City warranty but ended up having to ship it to a warehouse anyways and I received a gift card in the mail and bought another that same day or the next that I received it. Both were premium systems (non HDMI).

I have a premium (non-HDMI) which is my second 360.. running fine for a year.

First one was the same thing, but it only lasted 2 months.

I'm just waiting for mine to come back, but I had/will have again a non HDMI premium. Though I am seriously thinking about selling it when I get it and getting an Arcade to replace it.

Got a premium since launch. Got RROD back in 2007 but seems to be doing fine now. Just wish it wasn't so god damn loud :whistle2:x

I had a premium non-hdmi that I traded for an Elite... I wanted HDMI, and that was right before the HDMI port became a standard issue on all of the consoles...

I didn't have any issues with my original premium... other than the godawful noise it made when reading discs... man, it was loud... my Elite's a mute by comparison. :)

bread's done
Back