JSweeney

CAGiversary!
From TV Guide online.

http://tvguide.com/special/starwars/quiz.asp

I took the test, and according to it,

A Jedi Master am I.

pho_yoda.jpg

You are a Sith Master.

You are ruthless. You know what you want, and you'll even use your enemies to get it. Your stealth and cunning work to your advantage. Your patience will be rewarded. The methods you employ are seen as downright evil, but you feel that the end justifies the means.

You know the power of the dark side.

You are a Jedi Master.

You are the best the Jedi have to offer. You have great wisdom and your combat abilities are hard to match. The Force is your ally, and it is useful to solve difficult problems, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Patience and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order.

I got Jedi Master by using my own morals and logic as a normal person.

I got Tainted Jedi when I actually thought of what I'd do if I was a Jedi.

[quote name='evilmax17']No matter what result you get, the real answer is "Virgin Jedi".[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious. I trust you've seen Triumph's Star Wars skit on Conan O'Brien? If you haven't, you really need to.

To truly find out what jedi one might be, one should simply play KOTOR.

Surprise surprise....I'm a Jedi Knight.. "the best the Jedi has to offer"

You are a Jedi Weapon Master.

phomace5uv.jpg

A battle isn't a battle without your presence. Once you step into a room, people get out of your way. If you can't cut down your opponents with your wit, you'll gladly do it with your lightsaber. If anyone is going to try to bring down the Republic, they're going to have to go through you, and you will make sure that is no easy task.

All your enemies will fall at your feet.

What do you know, same result as in both KOTOR's.

pho_obi.jpg

You are a Jedi Guardian.

The Republic wouldn't be the same without you. There are alternatives to fighting, but you will do what you have to do to defend the peace. Refine your skills by growing stronger in your connection to the Force. It will get you through many difficult circumstances.

May the Force be with you.

You are a Jedi Guardian.

The Republic wouldn't be the same without you. There are alternatives to fighting, but you will do what you have to do to defend the peace. Refine your skills by growing stronger in your connection to the Force. It will get you through many difficult circumstances.

May the Force be with you.

I can't take the test because all these questions suck.
I don't watch tv, so I guess I would be a non-existant Jedi... Amazing how accurate they are. :roll:

Healer? Alright, I guess. Someone has to mop up after "Woodchipper" Windu. And, as the bible says: thou who cureth, can maketh ill.

bread's done
Back