What type of music do you listen too?

I keep an open mind on most types of music, I just can't limit myself to one genre of music, way to much good stuff out there to do so, here goes my favorite genres:

Electronic (Trance is my main stable, but I listen to it all from Goa to Hardcore)
Rock (My first love, that's including all sub genres of rock, Punk, Metal ect.)
Rap (not really into mainstream rap, I'm more into the Tech 9, MF_DOOM, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks that sort of thing)
Blues (from howlin wolf, to BB King)
Classical (Can't go wrong with some Vivaldi)

I'm a music junkie, I've got well over 50 gigs in music ranging from Stevie Nicks to Stevie Wonder . I used to be a rock exlcusive guy when I was younger but theres just way to much good music out there (No stuff on the top 10 radio), so I'm going with other.

[quote name='Lil Stinky']It falls under crap! :x Just kidding I would say rock. :wink:[/QUOTE]

and you fall under a train when i push you under one biotch.

Mostly Rock but also small amounts of rap, and when i say small amounts, i mean only Young Buck.

Older Metal like Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden. Some newer metal like BLS(sorta new), Mastodon, Shadows Fall, and Killswitch Engage.

Some rap like Kanye, Jay-Z, and a few others.

Classic Rock
Punk
90's Rock is cool.

Yeah, pretty much anything.

A lot of rock and metal, a lot of blues, and a lot of country. Toss in some Jazz and some instrumental bits, such as Rodrigo y Gabriela, and you have my iPod.

I guess many genres are enjoyable to me. The top 4 overarching genres I listen to the most (I don't want to deal with naming subgenres) are rock, metal, hip hop, electronica. I also dig soundtrack music (games, anime, films).Now that I think about it the only unbearable genre is modern country pop. It's the music and the pandering attitude. I'm not one to spout "real music man" but this brand of country is truly just a pessimistic, disingenuous cash grab because most of their listeners are too dumb to know how to pirate the music.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back