What videogame character are you?

I am Link!

vg_link.jpg

Special Thanks to RBM for letting me know how to post that pic.

Tommy Vercetti from Grand Theft Auto : Vice City. ...I'll take that. I loved that game & really enjoyed driving around to an 80's soundtrack. 8)

vg_vercetti.jpg

[edit : bluewing, there's a box to the left of the image, which reads: to get this image, grab this code. You'll notice that there're essentially two URL's listed back to back below that. Just copy & paste the second one (which ends in a .jpg), highlight the entire URL and click Img when editing your post.]

oh hell that dont work......i was solid snake.........i would much rather be like bart simpson or some other ASSHAT(haha) seriously i think theese suck and are very inaccurate

vg_solid_snake.jpg
[/img]

I tried three separate times with three separate sets of answers, and it all comes back to Tommy Vercetti. I think it's racial profiling, due to my Italian heritage.

I'm Link. WOHOO! Seems alot of people got him. Now we wait for DenisDFat to come and bitch and moan on how this link we got sux compared to the old one

[quote name='ElfAngel7']I'm Link. WOHOO! Seems alot of people got him. Now we wait for DenisDFat to come and bitch and moan on how this link we got sux compared to the old one[/quote]

or just bruce_pwns ;)

I'm a Jill Valentine too... I just don't know what to think anymore.

*dons super sexy deadly outfit*

:twisted:

lol I got tommy varciti, then I took retook it. Chose every womanly option possible, and got tommy varcitti AGIAN. Shitty quiz...

bread's done
Back