What Vietnam War game will be the best??

Santurio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Since Nam '67 is shipping I was wondering what you guys thought on what game will be better between Conflict Vietnam, Nam '67 and Men of Valor or any other war games that may be releasing soon? This refers to price, gameplay, graphics, online capabilities(++++).

I just got the new EGM and it has a column of all the new War games coming out. I think Call of duty and Brothers in arms look really good but i'll probly only be buying 1 of them.

[quote name='silverandcold']I just got the new EGM and it has a column of all the new War games coming out. I think Call of duty and Brothers in arms look really good but i'll probly only be buying 1 of them.[/quote]

He's talking about Vietnam games. Both BIA and the new COD are WWII games.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't know how else to say it: War games are played out.[/quote]

You just did. And you're right.

I played the demo for MOV and seems cool on the OXM disc but it feels a little too MOH as in linear and small closed spaces. But I think it is gonna be online. So I don't know what to pick up.

Yeah, the Men of Valor demo was decent....but the levels did seem a bit linear. I liked the concept of the game though, and I wonder how the LIVE play will be. Although Halo 2 will be out in November, so that should cure my FPS woes

bread's done
Back