What Vita are you buying and what are you buying with it?

[quote name='Pend']
Hori Touchscreen Filter Best/Superb/Top quality (PSV-069) (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.hori.jp/products/psv%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dpey%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&twu=1&u=http://www.hori.jp/products/psv/psv_hg_filter/&usg=ALkJrhhgZ8vhO7SWyCk9wsJZ5IH_39WM5g)

Can't decide but want that Hori one for the screen filter but i can only find one site that ships to us that has it, the rest are japan only stores or ebay ones from Hong Kong.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, which store would that happen to be? I'm very interested in getting one.

First Edition 3G Bundle (Going to try to sale the 4GB card)
32 GB Card
Uncharted (Not decided if I am going to buy cartridge or off PSN, has PSN price be announced?)
Escape Plan

[quote name='AlphaCananogram']Just curious, which store would that happen to be? I'm very interested in getting one.[/QUOTE]

Saw this one late but replied to the pm you sent, I just received it in the mail yesterday and can't wait to put it on. Love how the package has a seal shine to it.

Well just found out my wife is getting me the wi-fi model for me for my birthday (my birthday is today).

As of now I have Wipeout ordered (since it's $29.99 on amazon).

I'll get at least one more game, and I'm leaning towards Hot Shots Golf but will hopefully be able to see reviews on a lot of stuff before the 22nd.

I'm going to likely get the case/pouch jza1218 linked above.

And I'm still not sure what memory amount I'll get but as of now I'm leaning toward the 32gb since my Parents gave me a $50 amazon gift card for my birthday.

switched my preorder to the 3g bundle with the 8gb card and free game. was gonna get the 8gb card anyway. already have a case for it i bought on ebay. i'm getting fifa for sure. depending on how much cash i have left over i might pick up little deviants. definitely going to buy stardust on psn

Wi-Fi model
32GB card
PSN card (for one PSP game I really enjoyed til I decide on a Vita game)

Paid off the Vita itself, I'll pay off the 32 gig pretty soon and will decide on the PSN card when I go on launch day to pick up all my stuff. Agghh can't wait :D!

[quote name='brernurse']First Edition 3G Bundle (Going to try to sale the 4GB card)
32 GB Card
Uncharted (Not decided if I am going to buy cartridge or off PSN, has PSN price be announced?)
Escape Plan[/QUOTE]

Thought about switching to the new 3G bundle but I can't seem to find a case that looks as good of quality as the one that comes with the First edition bundle, I have looked at all the youtube reviews that I could find and the zipper seems cheap on all the ones with similar design (as the seem to catch as reviewers are trying to open and close them) and the inside does not seem as protective the flap in the middle between the side for PSV and the side where you can keep headphones or other stuff is smaller and looks like it might not even cover the whole screen yet alone the whole device. Where if you look at pictures on Amazon the one with the first edition bundle goes the full length of the device. I have been searching and trying to find a video of this case though and have been unable to find it online anywhere. I am sure someone out there has to have gotten a video of it up so if anyone has a link for one please let me know.

[quote name='brernurse']Thought about switching to the new 3G bundle but I can't seem to find a case that looks as good of quality as the one that comes with the First edition bundle, I have looked at all the youtube reviews that I could find and the zipper seems cheap on all the ones with similar design (as the seem to catch as reviewers are trying to open and close them) and the inside does not seem as protective the flap in the middle between the side for PSV and the side where you can keep headphones or other stuff is smaller and looks like it might not even cover the whole screen yet alone the whole device. Where if you look at pictures on Amazon the one with the first edition bundle goes the full length of the device. I have been searching and trying to find a video of this case though and have been unable to find it online anywhere. I am sure someone out there has to have gotten a video of it up so if anyone has a link for one please let me know.[/QUOTE]
$50 will probably be able to buy you a good case. You have to decide which is more important a bigger memory card or a better case. Personally I'd rather have the bigger memory card because after all the only purpose the case has is too hold the vita when not playing it. I bought a $10 one on ebay and yes the zipper does catch somewhat but nothing unreasonable. I guess it comes down to what you value more. Personally I don't think 4gb is enough even if you only use it for save games/installs. If it's anything like the ps3 with updates then that 4gb could go buy rather quickly

[quote name='62t']This looks like a pretty good case

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006X0KBY6/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details[/QUOTE]

Wow... That really looks awesome. I was going to get the travel pouch (decided on it over the carry case) but damn, I think I'm going for this one now.

It's officially licensed by Sony, as well. I haven't even heard of it. Nice find.

EDIT: Aw man, I thought the front of the case was clear and you could see the Vita screen while it was shut. The fact it's just an interchangeable picture makes it slightly less cool, but still, I think I'll get it.

Wifi version
32GB memory card
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Escape Plan
Pouch or Case or both
Car Charger
maybe a screen protector

Will wait on a deal for
Gravity Rush
Little Deviants
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

I'm not buying a vita on launch anymore and in fact not till the holiday season. I am going to buy some cider from Applejacks family and drink it when I play mario kart seven on thursday

I really like the look of a vita but I don't know when I would use it?
If I was picking one up of get the wifi version and wipeout

[quote name='el swordo']$50 will probably be able to buy you a good case. You have to decide which is more important a bigger memory card or a better case. Personally I'd rather have the bigger memory card because after all the only purpose the case has is too hold the vita when not playing it. I bought a $10 one on ebay and yes the zipper does catch somewhat but nothing unreasonable. I guess it comes down to what you value more. Personally I don't think 4gb is enough even if you only use it for save games/installs. If it's anything like the ps3 with updates then that 4gb could go buy rather quickly[/QUOTE]

I meant to also mention that Little Deviants was on my want list as well so it basically makes the case $20. And as for the memory card I don't think either 4 or 8 would last long, as I hope to buy most games digitally so i will be selling which ever card comes with my system and have used a $20 promotional credit I got from Amazon to order the 32 Gb making it $79. Uncharted is the only must have game for me right now but I did think Little Deviants looked like one that would make use of all the features, plus it is one my wife would enjoy, more than any others coming out.

[quote name='200STM']I'm not buying a vita on launch anymore and in fact not till the holiday season. I am going to buy some cider from Applejacks family and drink it when I play mario kart seven on thursday[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. I'll be enjoying Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Daze

[quote name='brernurse']I meant to also mention that Little Deviants was on my want list as well so it basically makes the case $20. And as for the memory card I don't think either 4 or 8 would last long, as I hope to buy most games digitally so i will be selling which ever card comes with my system and have used a $20 promotional credit I got from Amazon to order the 32 Gb making it $79. Uncharted is the only must have game for me right now but I did think Little Deviants looked like one that would make use of all the features, plus it is one my wife would enjoy, more than any others coming out.[/QUOTE] Yeah I got to play little deviants the other day at the social club and it was pretty cool. It will probably be the first game on the vita to drop price though. Personally I'm getting fifa and stardust day one. I will get little deviants from gamefly with uncharted. That pelican case looks amazing wish i didn't get the case I have now but oh well it will work. Yeah I don't see either 4gb or 8gb lasting too long if you are buying all digital games. But, I don't see myself spending $40 for a game and then not being able to sell it back. The case I bought has plenty of room for one of those card cases that holds 6 cartridges which should be plenty. Honesty I was surprised at how huge the system was when I got my hands on it. It's not really something you will leave the house with without a bag unless you are wearing a hoodie and put it in that pocket. I'm just gonna use the 8gb card until sony realizes they are robbing us with the 32gb pricing. As long as it's enough for aboug 5 good psn titles like stardust and marvel pinball I will be happy.

Somewhat gaming related i picked up some new video cards for my new PC build. Grabbed 2 of thee cards below for some crossfire action as long as both work with no issues if not i will have to decide if i want these over my 560 ti.

$176.96 XFX Radeon HD 6950 XXX Edition - 830 MHz Core - 1 GB DDR5 SDRAM - HD-695X-ZNDC

[quote name='el swordo']Yeah I got to play little deviants the other day at the social club and it was pretty cool. It will probably be the first game on the vita to drop price though. Personally I'm getting fifa and stardust day one. I will get little deviants from gamefly with uncharted. That pelican case looks amazing wish i didn't get the case I have now but oh well it will work. Yeah I don't see either 4gb or 8gb lasting too long if you are buying all digital games. But, I don't see myself spending $40 for a game and then not being able to sell it back. The case I bought has plenty of room for one of those card cases that holds 6 cartridges which should be plenty. Honesty I was surprised at how huge the system was when I got my hands on it. It's not really something you will leave the house with without a bag unless you are wearing a hoodie and put it in that pocket. I'm just gonna use the 8gb card until sony realizes they are robbing us with the 32gb pricing. As long as it's enough for aboug 5 good psn titles like stardust and marvel pinball I will be happy.[/QUOTE]

I am hoping that tey will have decent prices discounts on the PSN titles as part of the PS Plus program, I don't expect to see many right off but eventually. Plus I already have 25+ PS1 games and about 5 PSP games that as soon as they make them compatible I will probably have a some of these on it along with movies, music, and PSV games. So the 32 GB will be nice. As for Litle Deviants I am sure it will be the first to drop in price new and used but I'm okay with that.

[quote name='brernurse']I am hoping that tey will have decent prices discounts on the PSN titles as part of the PS Plus program, I don't expect to see many right off but eventually. Plus I already have 25+ PS1 games and about 5 PSP games that as soon as they make them compatible I will probably have a some of these on it along with movies, music, and PSV games. So the 32 GB will be nice. As for Litle Deviants I am sure it will be the first to drop in price new and used but I'm okay with that.[/QUOTE]
cool i have ps+ as well and that is definitely a possiblility. i don't plan only playing ps1 or psp games on there either. 32gb would be nice but i refuse to pay $100 for 32gb storage in 2011. I do have about 500gb free space on my ps3 though so i could just buy the games on there and copy over when i need to play. that way no redownloading or anything.

I bought an Asian Uncharted Bundle awhile back. The only thing extra I'm waiting on now is a bigger memory card, Amazon shows mine as "Shipping Soon".

So far I've downloaded from the Vita store:
Hot Shots Golf
ModNation Racers
Super Stardust Delta

Having shipped:
WipEout 2048
FIFA 12
Ultimate MvC 3

After that I really want MLB 12 then I should be golden for awhile. Still wrapping up my second play through of Uncharted so I'll be pretty backlogged for awhile.

I'm going all digital. iOS and CFW PSP have spoiled me..

Wifi Vita
32gb card
starter kit (will prob sell off the 4gb card)

Wipeout
Hot Shots Golf
Ninja Gaiden
Rayman
Super Stardust

Maybe:
Ridge Racer (recent announcement of DLC being free now)
Lumines ($40 retail seems a bit high)
UMvC3

No Uncharted. I've gone through all 3 of the PS3 versions, but it seems like it'd have practically no replay value. Maybe I'll Gamefly it.

As I was sitting on enough credit at GameStop to pay it off, I'm getting the First Edition bundle. "Meh" on the actual 3G, but I've yet to see anything that comes close to that case. It looks like the Oakley "bullet" or "taco" cases, and those are fantastic. Probably dumping the 4g for just the 16g since Sony isn't making it cost effective to dump the physical media.

As for games, Katamari, ModNation and Escape Plan for both me and the wife to play. Hot Shots and Virtua Tennis for me. Also, when Uncharted's price comes back down to earth, I'll get it then. Hope to get FF 6 (USA FF3) as my with the PSN download voucher. When it first came out on the SNES, my save corrupted after 74 hours. Started again, and it did the same at the 70 hour mark. Crushed me and haven't had the heart to go back until now.

Just pre-ordered Wifi Vita, 16GB memory card, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, wipEout 2048, and Touch My Katamari from Amazon for $400.

Anyone here ever purchase four $100 Amazon gift cards from a pharmacy? Makes you quite rightly feel like a pimp, it does.

Vita (3G/WiFi) Launch Bundle w\8gb card

Uncharted
LittleBigPlanet

PDP Crystal Case
PDP Screen Protector

Will probably add: Wipeout, Touch my Katamari, and/or Hot Shot Golf

I posted before, but I changed my mind and I'm getting the First Edition Bundle instead of just the WiFi version. I'll probably never use the 3G since I don't care about the social aspects and don't need online multiplayer, but I'm worried that something will eventually comes out and I'll regret my decision. I'm sure nothing will and in a year I'll regret paying the extra for the 3G. Other then the 3G the launch edition was nice because of the case and Little Deviants.

Now I just need to run to K-Mart and use some gift cards to get a few PSN cards and I'll be all set for launch on the 15th.

Can someone clear up a quick question for me? I'm currently located in Canada and we only get the WiFi bundles, do the 3g units in the states use sim or microsim cards ?

[quote name='Javery']If the nerds end up hacking it for emulator support I'll buy it on day 1. That is also one of my main reasons for wanting a launch model - it will be the one most likely to get hacked.
[/QUOTE]

I haven't researched it much yet, but I imagine the bios has already been cracked beyond belief. We can all look forward to playing whatever we want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKZ6RnD-l48

Just ordered the Wifi Vita. I'm going to use a couple Best Buy gift cards to buy a 16GB memory card and Rayman Origins. Might download a couple PSP games too.

I ended up paying off my 32gig card with credit a week or so back. Now I've got the Vita and that ready to pick up on the 22nd, my Hori protectors which I've had for a month and another protector pack I just ordered (just cause it has one for the rear touch pad). I just need my GameStop gift card to arrive from e-Rewards, use it with a $5 off coupon from PowerUp Rewards and pay only $10-ish from my pocket on UMVC3.

Vita (3G/WiFi) Launch Bundle w\8 GB card

Hot Shots Golf
Uncharted

HORI PS Vita Screen Protective Filter
HORI Hard Pouch for PlayStation Vita (Silver)

I got the 3g launch bundle coming, with it I have

Uncharted
Dynasty Warriors NEXT
Army Corps of Hell
Dark Quest Vita (or dungeon hunter known to more)
Mod Nation Racers
Silicone cover
Screen protecter
Carrying case.
dock
earbuds

I really wish Monster Radar was gonna be coming here...it would get me off my lazy *** and out to get some monsters.

just want to amazon. i preordered my wifi vita from gamestop.
amazon has the 8 gb memory card and hot shots golf for 10 dollars less then anybody else.

Hopefully the following, assuming Amazon processes my trade-in relatively quickly. Not to say that I couldn't get it later on, but I'd like to preorder this stuff since I'll have a nice long weekend to play it.

Wifi Vita
Carrying case
8GB card

Possibly Wipeout
Definitely Persona 3

[quote name='camelking6969']just want to amazon. i preordered my wifi vita from gamestop.
amazon has the 8 gb memory card and hot shots golf for 10 dollars less then anybody else.[/QUOTE]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Co...523200298&skuId=4757238&st=8gb vita&cp=1&lp=1

http://www.target.com/p/PlayStation-Vita-8GB-Memory-Card-PlayStation-Vita/-/A-13985534

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018W004529955000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

That was the only 3 I checked, and they all match Amazon. Gamestop is the only one I know selling it for $35, and even that isn't $10 more than Amazon.

Went to Gamestop the other day and traded in my PSP1000 and all my games and put all that towards a PS Vita Wifi. Planning on getting the following when it launches:

Uncharted Golden Abyss
Dynasty Warriors Next
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Wipeout 2048 (maybe)
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (maybe)
Resistance (when it launches)
8gb or 16gb memory card
Some sort of carrying case

This is the first system I'm buying on launch day, so I'm pretty excited.

Here is my list of what I am getting as of today.

3G Vita Bundle from Amazon
8 GB Memory Card (will sell) - from 3G Launch Bundle
Free PSN Game - from 3G Launch Bundle
Free Month of 3G Data - from 3G Launch Bundle
Free Screen Protector - Amazon Freebie with 3G Launch Bundle
32 GB Memory Card - ordered from the site that can't be mentioned without the secret police knocking down your door.
Final Fantasy 4 The Complete Collection - PSP Download from PSN Store

This is a updated list of what I am getting
Vita-Wifi
Uncharted
Blazblue
Super Stardust
Ninja Gaiden
Hot Shots
UMVC3
Vita Starter Kit- will sell 4 gb memory card
32 gb memory card
vita cradle
uncharted thrustmaster case

I'm going to get a wifi, Hotshots Golf, & case bundle with 4 gig memory card. Plan on getting MLB '12 other than that not sure what other games I'll get.

I am getting:

3G Bundle- $239
Hori Case from yesasia- $22 shipped
Uncharted GA- $39.99
Hot Shots Golf- $29.99
Cradle- $14.99
Sony Screen Protector- $9.99

I have a bunch of that in already. Just waiting, anxiously, for the system.

I am getting

PlayStation Vita First Edition
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Fifa 12
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS --SD 2/22
Unit 13 -- SD 3/6
&
Warrior’s Lair ( apr i think )

bread's done
Back