What Was Your First VideoGame/First Video Game Expierance

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My asshole brother wouldn't let me play Superman on his Atari 2600. :nottalking:

In hindsight, he did me a favor.[/QUOTE]

This post has been brought to you by Hurk n' Durrs.

A Sesame Street game for the Commodore 64 back in '84 I think. As soon as I was old enough to hold the controller my dad put it in my hand. He used to pirate games with dual floppy drives, I played literally hundreds of games for that thing.

The NES was awesome, but what really hooked me again and has had me in love with gaming since was the first time I saw Sonic on a Sega Genesis a friend had imported. Blast Processing!

Mine would be playing the Atari 2600 at my Godmother's house. I can't remember the exact game but I wanted one but my mother ended up getting me a NES that year.

Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64. I remember not being able to make it past the Spooky chapter because I was scared like Shaq-Fu ing anything while hearing the zombie moans. And the baby laugh. Why, I dunno. But that baby laugh was creepy as hell. Also, the only game to parody Pulp Fiction the RIGHT way.

I don't recall which one I had first -- the ti99/4a, or the Atari.

Asteroids was the first game that I spent hours with on the Atari.

Also spent hours with Tunnels of Doom (on cassette) on the Ti99/4a. Don't ever complain about load times until you've loaded a game on cassette.
Tunnels_of_Doom_cover.jpg

bread's done
Back