What was your hardest 1000/1000?

the only game i have 1000/1000 is fable 2 (i dont have any of the dlc's)

ill get 1000/1000 out of madden 09 next time i feel like play a game or two, been playing madden on my psp instead.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Need For Speed: Most Wanted

That last race was pretty crazy.[/QUOTE]
I 1000/1000'd that one, too. I just couldn't put that thing down until I finished it. EA really hit that one out of the park.

CoD2 has got to be one of the most frustrating 1000/1000 ever... just remembering "The Tiger" and "The Silo" makes me cry. Those missions are so broken on Veteran. And many others are too, but these two are the worse.

I'm having a hard time getting 1000 on Mass Effect, because I already played as a Renegade, had a blast, played as Paragon, had a blast, but playing it for a third time just isn't fun for me. I think games should require only two playthoughs and that's it.

Also, I'd guess any game that requires multiplayer to get 1000/1000 would be on my most difficult ones, simply because I hate playing online :p .

I finally got my first 1000/1000 last night, on Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe. I followed that up only hours later with 1250/1250 on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. UA was by far the harder one.

[quote name='PR Mega X']I finally got my first 1000/1000 last night, on Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe. I followed that up only hours later with 1250/1250 on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. UA was by far the harder one.[/QUOTE]

Friend or Foe was pretty easy since all it took was a single playthrough. I was 1 achievement off of getting 1000/1000. I think it was the one were you have to max out everyone. I just didn't feel like playing it anymore, since the game was fairly mediocore.

[quote name='Rodimus'] I think it was the one were you have to max out everyone. I just didn't feel like playing it anymore, since the game was fairly mediocore.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly where I left off for about 3 months. I finally decided to push through it last night -- I just replayed the final level about 10 times, getting 3000 tokens each time I beat Mysterio. It was monotonous, but it worked :)

[quote name='nofanboypower96']Fallout 3 full 1350 Resident Evil 5 all original achievments (multiplayer sucks)[/QUOTE]

i'm damn close on both of those, just 20 bobbleheads and lvl 30 achievements on fallout and professional on RE 5. one of those targets in RE5 i had a hell of a time finding.

My "hardest" one would have to be Lego Star Wars, not only did it drag on during the end, but man was it LONG, easily tossed 45+ hrs into it.

[quote name='maigoyume']My "hardest" one would have to be Lego Star Wars, not only did it drag on during the end, but man was it LONG, easily tossed 45+ hrs into it.[/QUOTE]

If you look at your game save under your hard drive it lists to the seconds how much time you played. 43hrs 19minutes 43seconds. I probably only played 1hr or so after I got 100% so took me 42hours. Pretty good replay value lol.

Assassin's Creed. Mind-numbingly dull (great ending and plot twist though!). I had to just print out a map to find all those fucking flags after realizing combing every city block would just take another couple hundred hours.

COD2 wasn't as hard as I expected. There was maybe 3 spots in the whole game where I just got stuck and gave up. I'd come back and just play that spot like 50 times until I got past it. I can't for the life of me get past that furnace room on COD3 though.

Yeah, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga was a timesuck. Fun at first but then it's just so tedious playing the same levels over and over again. The red brick rewards help out a lot though. Especially the stacking stud multipliers.

[quote name='Persona7']My only 1000/1000's are COD2 and 4.

They were pretty simple,I don't see why everyone keeps saying they are hard.[/QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk but you have some pretty significant gaps in your achievement timestamps. That doesn't exactly scream easy. Of course you could have just been playing something else. So who knows.

Lost: Via Domus. Not because the game itself was anything difficult, but because I actually had to play Lost: Via Domus.

In reality probably Madden 08. Even when changing the rules, it wasn't always easy to unlock things.

Danggg suckah's. I've realized I don't have any 1000/1000. But, my highests are:
Spiderman 3 - 700/1000 (I would have got em all if I didn't have to return it...)
COD4 - 960 (Dang mile high club... it is not worth breaking my controller)
Prey - 700 (Nobody plays online!!!)
Assassins Creed - 720 (screw the flags!)

I'm so pathetic at achievement points I only have 200 in King Kong...

As far as grinding goes, GoW2's "Seriously 2.0" is terrible, "kill 100,000 enemies" either takes 14-16 hours of loading the same checkpoint over and over or what will most likely be thousands of hours to do it online or through the campaign. I will never have it, and whoever already does has wasted half a day plus of their life.

[quote name='Nealocus123']If you look at your game save under your hard drive it lists to the seconds how much time you played. 43hrs 19minutes 43seconds. I probably only played 1hr or so after I got 100% so took me 42hours. Pretty good replay value lol.[/QUOTE]I pretty much slugged my way through the super stories, total time for me was 41hrs 23 mins 06 secs

Tales of Vesperia. I don't try at 1000 for many games, but ToV is going to take awhile and need at least a couple playthroughs. Those secret missions are just plain ridiculous in my first try at the game.

[quote name='Over easy']Tales of Vesperia. I don't try at 1000 for many games, but ToV is going to take awhile and need at least a couple playthroughs. Those secret missions are just plain ridiculous in my first try at the game.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't do one near the end where you have to hit Raven through the heart. After about 10 tries I gave up.

I'd say CoD4, overall.

The most time consuming achievement I earned was the Retirement Savings Plan ach. in Army of Two. Even with boosting, I think that single 40 pt. ach. took me 35 hours or so of dedicated playing.

The toughest skill achs. for me were the Overkill, Steppin' Razor, and 2-for-1 achs in Halo 3 and Mile High Club in CoD4. Unfortunately a friend wanted to boost the perfection, have fun respawning, and killtacular achs. in the mythic pack for Halo 3, so I agreed and 'cheated' on those. Such shame!

[quote name='Persona7']My only 1000/1000's are COD2 and 4.

They were pretty simple,I don't see why everyone keeps saying they are hard.[/QUOTE]

I've only ever got 1000/1000 on COD2. I think this is because there aren't that many achievements.

My only 1000 is in Godfather II, but it was really easy. I would've done 1000 in Wolverine, but I sold it as I didn't want to use a FAQ for the dog tags.

Favorite / Had Fun Doing It : COD4, that damn airplane bonus mission in 1 minute was crazy

Most Grueling: Madden 2006 , had to simulate like 60 seasons.... took hours just sitting there and clicking the right options over and over again

I think the only one I have in Earth Defense Force. It was such a fun game though murdering millions of alien spiders and bugs. I think the next I might go for is Oneechanbara. Another fun mindless game of killing millions of zombies.

Blue Dragon was probably my hardest, but mostly time consuming 55+ hours completing 100% of the game, but that damn laser mini-game was by far the worst caused me to put the game down for months at a time until i completed it, i probably put about 5 hours into getting a perfect on that alone.

[quote name='Dokstarr']I think the only one I have in Earth Defense Force. It was such a fun game though murdering millions of alien spiders and bugs. I think the next I might go for is Oneechanbara. Another fun mindless game of killing millions of zombies.[/QUOTE]

Hah - I think I got like 100 for EDF. That was for completing the game on normal or something. There's no way I could play through that game 5 times. It was fun once, but I didn't want to see another damn bug again after that :lol:.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Blue Dragon was probably my hardest, but mostly time consuming 55+ hours completing 100% of the game, but that damn laser mini-game was by far the worst caused me to put the game down for months at a time until i completed it, i probably put about 5 hours into getting a perfect on that alone.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking I hadn't done any really hard 1000/1000 but I agree this one was a bit difficult. There were all those stupid missions you had to do without getting hurt even once which were challenging. Then it also had the grinding aspects of maxing out each characater. It took me way over 55 hours though ;). (Though much of the grinding at the end was automatic with the "bump" shield - I just let it run and did other things). To top it all off, the game glitched on me and I was missing a mandatory boss from the monster list at the end! Luckily the new game + allowed me to get back to him pretty quickly (in an hour or so) and add him to my otherwise completed monster list.

My easiest 1000? The one that took less than 5 minutes ;).

Not a 1000 pointer but Geometry Wars 1.

I guess Cod 2 because that's one of the only ones I have completely beat, but I didn't think it was that hard

[quote name='maigoyume']My "hardest" one would have to be Lego Star Wars, not only did it drag on during the end, but man was it LONG, easily tossed 45+ hrs into it.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I haven't checked but I think I clocked in at just under 50 hrs. I 1000/1000'd Lego Indiana Jones first and I found it easier and more enjoyable. I burned out on LSW so much that I'm finding it hard to even play Lego Batman. Maybe I should take a break from Lego games for a while.

[quote name='emg28']I agree. I haven't checked but I think I clocked in at just under 50 hrs. I 1000/1000'd Lego Indiana Jones first and I found it easier and more enjoyable. I burned out on LSW so much that I'm finding it hard to even play Lego Batman. Maybe I should take a break from Lego games for a while.[/QUOTE]Keep in mind that it is 2 games in 1, on top of the extra stuff they threw in. Its just that playing through an entire episode after already beating them separately was just a waste of time IMO. I'll probably check out indiana jones and batman later. Definitely burnt out from lego right now.

none. I've set a personal goal of attaining between 500 - 600 on the games I enjoy. I think just getting that much has already given me the enjoyment and value factors. Pushing it beyond that is serious hardcore; and I have plenty of respect for players of that degree.

Hardcore requires time I just don't have; I'm lucky to log 2-3 hrs of game time each week, if any. [career, family, etc]

Luckily I had a serious flu illness last month, so that gave me the chance to really dive into RE5. The irony is I was actually playing most portions of RE5 while infected with fairly serious viruses. :rofl:

[quote name='maigoyume']Keep in mind that it is 2 games in 1, on top of the extra stuff they threw in. Its just that playing through an entire episode after already beating them separately was just a waste of time IMO. I'll probably check out indiana jones and batman later. Definitely burnt out from lego right now.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. TCS was a great value. Two games for the price of one.

[quote name='maigoyume']Keep in mind that it is 2 games in 1, on top of the extra stuff they threw in. Its just that playing through an entire episode after already beating them separately was just a waste of time IMO. I'll probably check out indiana jones and batman later. Definitely burnt out from lego right now.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I forgot about that. I think my problem was that I first went through every episode for fun. Then I went through again to get True Jedi and pick up all the white canisters. Then I went through them again to pick up the blue canisters. By the time I started doing the super stories, I was fed up but I "slugged" through them as well.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Assassin's Creed. Mind-numbingly dull (great ending and plot twist though!). I had to just print out a map to find all those fucking flags after realizing combing every city block would just take another couple hundred hours.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, Assassin's Creed! I was at 815 points, finished it, realized that I had missed out on the "Conversationalist" achievement and then decided to forget about the flags and Templars.

[quote name='Ninja Robot Pirate']Ugh, Assassin's Creed! I was at 815 points, finished it, realized that I had missed out on the "Conversationalist" achievement and then decided to forget about the flags and Templars.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Me, too. I was renting it from GF, beat it, and thought I got everything but the collectibles. Figured I might end up trying to get them. Then, I realized I missed the conversations, and the game went right back into the mail.

I did miss out on Conversationalist and restarted because I was only about 2/3 in with no time invested in finding flags and Templars. Second time I made damn sure to listen to that key phrase "Aren't you tired?" Until you hear that, Lucy probably has more to say. But there was a couple times when the Desmond part didn't have that line of dialogue where you really got worried and the game didn't make it clear whether you were supposed to use the Animus unattended, sleep, or find something on a computer. All that time trying to get into that stupid boardroom and I found out it's not until the end that you can. Thought I missed the chance to yoink the doctor's pen/key, but thankfully you have multiple chances to get it.

I guess COD2, there are a number of games I have around 950 or 920, something like that. My most frustrating was The Bigs. While I don't have 2 achievements on it, I could get the pitching one somewhat easily. The Home Run Pinball on the other hand is a different story. I consecutively got scores of 990,000, 983,000, and 978,000 and I put the game down for a long time after that. Achievement is for 1,000,000.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Pimp My Ride. For some reason it has the reputation of being an easy 1,000, but it isn't. The game is so broken-- you get dicked over so much.[/QUOTE]

I heard if you follow a guide it is like 20 hours roughly, but you have to follow the guide. I have a copy sitting around I was going to play it eventually, but haven't even popped it in once yet.

Anyway mine are Gears 2 & COD4 I guess. World at War was kinda hard too but seemed easier than 4 for some odd reason. If I can ever finish Gears 1 that would take the cake as 10,000 multi player kills takes way too long. Really though I think games like DMC4 are the only truly hard achievement games.

bread's done
Back