What What, in my Tradelist. You know you want to look, in my Tradelist!

Wow *looks in change purse* I know when I should stop..... *gets up and walks away* *closes door*

*opens door*
Final Fantasy VIII Brady Games Strategy Guide $15.00

Final Fantasy Origins -$1
Final Fantasy Chronicles Greatest Hits - $1
Final Fantasy Anthology Greatest Hits -$1
Final Fantasy VII Greatest Hits - 6
Final Fantasy VIII Greatest Hits - 6
Chrono Cross Greatest Hits - 4
The Legend of Dragoon Greatest Hits - 2
Final Fantasy VII -7

Can you verify for me that the last bid for "Final Fantasy VII -7" is actually a $7 bid on the Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guide? I assume by your bidding method it is, just want to verify for sure.

Sorry Gigamaster, I got that straightened out now.

Karma, I think the best way to ship the PS1 bundle would be a priority mail flat rate box. If it would fit in a medium box that would be around $10, if it has to go in a large box that would be around $15 I believe. I haven't used the flat rate boxes so I'm not sure how large they are. Just by looking on the website though I would say the medium box looks like it would be big enough.

[quote name='mission42']Sorry Gigamaster, I got that straightened out now.

Karma, I think the best way to ship the PS1 bundle would be a priority mail flat rate box. If it would fit in a medium box that would be around $10, if it has to go in a large box that would be around $15 I believe. I haven't used the flat rate boxes so I'm not sure how large they are. Just by looking on the website though I would say the medium box looks like it would be big enough.[/QUOTE]

The medium box would definitely fit a PS1 with room to spare for bubble wrap, etc.

It's really a shame most of these are greatest hits versions, since I don't like collecting those =P But awesome items non the less.

Final Fantasy Origins $2.00

Updated.

@elessar123
I know, I tried to get BL any time I could but sometimes I just couldn't pass up those Greatest Hits and many of them I bought new but was just too late to get in on the original black label ones.

Final Fantasy Origins $2.50
Final Fantasy VII Black Label $31
Final Fantasy VIII Black Label $12
Final Fantasy VII Brady Games Strategy Guide $7.50

Just out of curiosity, you don't live on the south side of Chicago do you? say around I-80, becuase I thought that maybe we could save a few dollars shipping.

bread's done
Back