What will be the next Apple i_____ product? Post what you think here

mrblinG22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (94%)
An mp3 player, a phone, a computer, whats next?

I think they will have some sort of iCam, a digital camera that can take amazing pictures and video.

iTurkey

it would cost more than normal turkeys

but it would a nice glossy white appearance.

and you would have to use iTunes to get the stuffing in it.

[quote name='mrblinG22']I think they will have some sort of iCam, a digital camera that can take amazing pictures and video.[/QUOTE]....................
What the fuck is keeping anyone from just getting any of the literally thousands of other cameras that already "take amazing pictures and video?"
Would it be amazing simply because it's an Apple product?

[quote name='hohez']the idontcare

see what i did there.[/QUOTE]:lol:

I second this post.

[quote name='Liquid 2']....................
What the fuck is keeping anyone from just getting any of the literally thousands of other cameras that already "take amazing pictures and video?"
Would it be amazing simply because it's an Apple product?

:lol:

I second this post.[/quote]

i just think it will be a camera.. i dont want one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']....................
Would it be amazing simply because it's an Apple product?[/quote]

I believe that was the joke, chief. ;)

And if not, it should've been.

ifuck. After years of fucking over their "fanbase" they will come out with a line of sex toys so you can really fuck yourself!

itll probably be a tv of some kind that has everything in one. you can watch and record tv shows as well as surf the net while watching tv and the shows you record on your tv you can send to other people over the web and then the kicker will be that the tv will have a phone in it as well as a camera so you can have a tv phone experience like in demolition man where you can see who youre talking to and they can see you in real time.

so in effect you can watch tv, surf the web, play console and video games and make video calls all at once with diff windows for each that can be sized and shrunk or closed as you see fit. and im sure it will all be controlled with a touch screeen remote of some kind and the tv screen will have touch screen functionality. the ultimate in all in one device.

id be curious though if they would allow you to choose the cable provider you would want with the tv ( direct tv, dish or comcast or local cable choices) or hell maybe they will come out with their own cable service.

I'm somewhat suprised they haven't made an Aibo type product yet. The Sony one failed because of price, but it was pretty badass regardless.

Seriously though...the one thing the Mac people have not tried is making a portable game console.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']iTurkey

it would cost more than normal turkeys

but it would a nice glossy white appearance.

and you would have to use iTunes to get the stuffing in it.[/QUOTE]

But wouldn't the stuffing be called the iStuffing.

And don't forget the iMashedPotatoes and iGravy alongside your iCorn, iMilk, iRolls, iCranberrys.

Which leads to....

iAmFull.

[quote name='Apossum']iAmhavingdejavu

:)[/QUOTE]
iFailed...

[quote name='Xevious']iToilet - Its a mp3 player that is powered by your bowel movements.[/quote]

I was going to say iToilet.. except it directs sewage to Apple's R&D department for more ideas!

I think the smartest thing, to further broaden their market share in the computer realm, is to release the Apple OS for PC hardware.

That will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

[quote name='BattleChicken']I think the smartest thing, to further broaden their market share in the computer realm, is to release the Apple OS for PC hardware.

That will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.[/QUOTE]

thats the best idea ive seen in the thread

actually making Mac OS X available to computers will cripple apple in hardware sales...Apple is very happy where they are at right now.

bread's done
Back