what will you use with Your PS3 A NEW PSP slim or Used or PSP GO!

S

starmask2k3

thinking of getting the GO! to use with my PS3 for games,movies,music,pictures but was thinking of getting the PSP Slim

Well, I currently have a PSP phat, and I'm already using it with my PS3, so I suppose that answers that.

Honestly, I don't think there's any real difference. All of the PS3 integration features work just fine on my old-ass PSP phat. So I'm sure the Slim (3000) and the GO! will perform just as well in that regard. I would say stick with the Slim, since you can probably get one used for a reasonable price, and the screen is bigger. The GO! looks pretty convenient, but if you are planning on using the PSP in conjunction with the PS3, there won't be any real advantage in the GO!.

The fat and slim PSPs have CFW, so i don't use them with the PS3 (you can, i tried once, but it wasn't really "exciting" back then). I already pre-ordered the Go, so i'll be using the Go for PS3 connectivity.

[quote name='Serpentor']The fat and slim PSPs have CFW, so i don't use them with the PS3 (you can, i tried once, but it wasn't really "exciting" back then). I already pre-ordered the Go, so i'll be using the Go for PS3 connectivity.[/QUOTE]
Everything the Go can do in regards to the PS3 connectivity a CFW PSP can do no problem. I've got the latest CFW on my PSP1000 and it does everything just fine, including play the copy of FFVII that I bought off PSN.

i would get a psp go but that price is a bit steep considering theres only like 2 psp games i actually want to play and id mostly use it to play ps1 dl games on. if i can find one of those other psps at a decent price new ill go for that but they did say the go had better batter life.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Everything the Go can do in regards to the PS3 connectivity a CFW PSP can do no problem. I've got the latest CFW on my PSP1000 and it does everything just fine, including play the copy of FFVII that I bought off PSN.[/QUOTE]
i'm pretty sure it works, but thanks for the confirmation. I still think the Go is sexy :) Of all the PSP models, the only one i don't have is the PSP 3000 (it's pretty much same as the 2000).

i picked the PSP GO! because 16 GB HDD and blu--tooth and it looks cool too

Someone give me a reason to buy either... I already own a DS Lite and I don't know anything about the PSP. It looks cool, but I don't even know what games it has that would make it worth the purchase...

Using a PSP 2000 till the UMD drive dies or something else important breaks, then I will buy a 3000.

I'm already using my Silver PSP-2000 with my PS3, and see no reason personally for upgrading to the Go. I kind of like the option of having the UMD drive, especially with being able to pick up so many games on the cheap at retail.

bread's done
Back