What would be a fair price for this 360 bundle?

tangytangerine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Looking to dump all my 360 stuff on CL or Ebay and put the money towards a new PC. Don't really know what would be a good price to put up for all of it.

Xbox 360 Arcade(manufact. date 5/09, purchased in 8/09)
20GB Hard drive
Quick Charge Kit w/ 1 rechargeable battery pack(Intec brand)

Games:

Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bullet Witch
Call of Duty 2
Dark Sector
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
Gears of War
Just Cause
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition(non-PH version)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance(regular edition)
Mass Effect
Ninja Gaiden 2
Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition
Project Gotham Racing 4
Ridge Racer 6
Sega Superstars Tennis/Xbox Live Arcade Compilation combo
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009
Mega Man Anniversary Collection(original Xbox game)

I know I might get more selling some of the games off individually, but would rather just get rid of everything in one transaction.

*Edit- please stop sending PM's asking to buy the games. I'm trying craigslist first so that I don't have to ship anything out(since I'm tired of trips to the PO).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it come with any controllers? If it came with at least one, I could imagine someone putting up close to $250 for all of that.

However, I know you said you'd rather sell everything in 1, but I'd consider selling some of the more "valuable" games by themselves. The few I see that come to mind are Bioshock, Mass Effect, and Ninja Gaiden 2. I bet you can get $10 - $12 shipped. each for Bioshock and Mass Effect and probably $12-$15 for Nina Gaiden 2 shipped.

I would value it at around $270~$320, I think.

About $120-$150 for the hardware (used jasper arcade with 20gb hdd sold for about $150, less if it's not jasper), $150-$170 (very optimisically, since the games are worth $5-$15 each, probably closer to $100 as a bundle) for the games, assuming they're complete.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Does it come with any controllers? If it came with at least one, I could imagine someone putting up close to $250 for all of that.

However, I know you said you'd rather sell everything in 1, but I'd consider selling some of the more "valuable" games by themselves. The few I see that come to mind are Bioshock, Mass Effect, and Ninja Gaiden 2. I bet you can get $10 - $12 shipped. each for Bioshock and Mass Effect and probably $12-$15 for Nina Gaiden 2 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's an Arcade version that has 1 wireless controller & the 512MB built-in memory(it's a jasper chipset). I guess $250 would good price for everything. Probably going to try Craigslist out first, so that I can just meet someone and get rid of it. That way I don't have to mail out the bundle(and risk it being damaged) or deal with non-paying bidders.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Yeah, it's an Arcade version that has 1 wireless controller & the 512MB built-in memory(it's a jasper chipset). I guess $250 would good price for everything. Probably going to try Craigslist out first, so that I can just meet someone and get rid of it. That way I don't have to mail out the bundle(and risk it being damaged) or deal with non-paying bidders.[/QUOTE]

If its a Jasper, I would push for $285, and like the other poster said, you can probably hit $285 if everything is complete.

bread's done
Back