Whatever happened to (insert CAG username)?

[quote name='darthbudge']Zenethian_Legend got banned I think... not sure why though.[/QUOTE]
He's one of those dudes who take the internet too seriously like Strell.

He lost it one time too many.

[quote name='Demolition Man']OnTheDL?

Sorry but I've never heard this term before.[/QUOTE]

How is it possible that you've never heard the term "On the down low"?

Some blasts from the past here. I've posted so little lately, that I didn't notice Jimmiemac and Ledhed didn't post any more. 2 different personalities, but 2 fun guys from Halo 2 clan days.

Good to hear about Saucy still kicking.

[quote name='Demolition Man']OnTheDL?

Sorry but I've never heard this term before.[/QUOTE]

On the Down Low. Different meanings for different people. In some cultures, it refers to closet homosexuality.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Some blasts from the past here. I've posted so little lately, that I didn't notice Jimmiemac and Ledhed didn't post any more. 2 different personalities, but 2 fun guys from Halo 2 clan days.

Good to hear about Saucy still kicking.[/QUOTE]

Ey youse guys! Youse guys over there! ;)

Where you been, craven?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Maybe because I've never heard it before now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I understand that, but I was asking how that was humanly possible. Were you cryogenically frozen during the 90's or something?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Ey youse guys! Youse guys over there! ;)

Where you been, craven?[/QUOTE]

Ey youse guys! Youse guys over there.

Been around. Fatherhood and work mainly. Add to it classes and a 2nd child, and it's insane. Trying to come up with funds to get a year of Live and a decent game to play on it.

But yeah, around and hopefully back soon.

[quote name='bmachine']sblymnlcrymnl. That dude was cool. Good taste in music.[/QUOTE]

Subbie, from the last post I saw he made, was off getting engaged (or married - don't remember) so I'm sure he's quite busy enjoying the privileges of new coupledom.

punq was pretty cool when he was around. By the amount of people that remember him, I take it others thought so too.

Good to hear about TMK. I hope he returns someday with big life changes.

NintendoFanGirl was always nice, and I think comes back every now and then.

Wasn't Cornfedwb the one with the George Costanza avatar? Whatever happened to him?

[quote name='Moxio']BigNick. Grave addiction. jsweeney. minx.[/QUOTE]

wow just reading the title of the thread before popping in here I had 3 of those in mind.... crazy stuff

[quote name='Rig']Wasn't Cornfedwb the one with the George Costanza avatar? Whatever happened to him?[/QUOTE]

He had the Gandolfini avatar.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']He had the Gandolfini avatar.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I always thought it was Jason Alexander. :lol:

[quote name='Purkeynator']The Successful Dropout[/QUOTE]

i think he just changed his name. i swear he left and someone popped up with the same avatar

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i think he just changed his name. i swear he left and someone popped up with the same avatar[/QUOTE]

The Successful Dropout used to be trustcompany13 (I think the 13 is right).

[quote name='GoAWAYImBaiting']what ever happened to that major super terrific guy GOawayIamBaiting[/QUOTE]

No idea. Perhaps he/she/it will return someday.

[quote name='bmachine']sblymnlcrymnl. That dude was cool. Good taste in music.[/QUOTE]
I saw that he posted in a thread recently. I meant to ask about him but couldn't remember how to spell his name.

The Successful Dropout posts in the Deals Forum every once in a while. He stated a while ago that he didn't have as much time to be on here regularly.

Kayden if I remember correctly got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DAWG26']This[/QUOTE]
Need to find his youtube videos again. Feeling the need to have my skin crawl

[quote name='Purkeynator']What about the guy that had Fox Molder (David Duchovany) as his avatar? That guy used to post all the time.[/QUOTE]

i think there was something with "duck" in his name..i think he was banned awhile back for some reason.

fazfnz or something to that extent. He used to post blogs and all over the forums often, last I saw him he was spamming in the TF2 thread about some server and haven't seen since.

[quote name='neocisco']Chase.

I always thought he was pretty funny plus he made a gif for me. At least I think Chase is a he. The mii on Chase's page seems to be a girl though.[/QUOTE]

First person I thought of as well, Chase was about the only other person to watch Supernatural on a regular or semi regular basis on the board so his/her loss was pretty noticeable to me as the only remaining fan :lol:

SimonDI

Left on his own accord....

[quote name='lmz00']What was that fight about?[/QUOTE]
I heard it was something about a hair accessory dispute :bomb:

[quote name='Purkeynator']What about the guy that had Fox Molder (David Duchovany) as his avatar? That guy used to post all the time.[/QUOTE]

Man, I think that was that Quackzilla clown.

[quote name='Purkeynator']What about the guy that had Fox Molder (David Duchovany) as his avatar? That guy used to post all the time.[/quote]

[quote name='greydemise']i think there was something with "duck" in his name..i think he was banned awhile back for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I think you folks are refering to naes since I remember he/she had a Fox Mulder avatar. naes is still around by the way.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Man, I think that was that Quackzilla clown.[/QUOTE]Correct. That was the one with the Fox Mulder avatar.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I think you folks are refering to naes since I remember he/she had a Fox Mulder avatar. naes is still around by the way.[/QUOTE]naes != Quackzilla, AFAIK, though it may not hurt to check and see.

[quote name='lordwow']jPod now goes to Temple. The rumor was that he dropped out of BU after a semester.[/QUOTE]

Not a rumor, it's true. After all his bragging about BU. :rofl:

bread's done
Back