Whatnot: Livestreamed sales & giveaways! (Get $15 FREE Credit!)

I'm for real on Whatnot every single day now. It's my most used app on my phone.

Whatnot is a really cool new sales platform that works with livestreaming video. You join a live stream like on Twitch, with chat, but it's hosted by a shop or seller with a bunch of stuff to sell, usually via really fast and exciting auctions.

You'll find categories for comics books, pokemon cards, magic cards, action figures, etc. I've gotten some amazing deals and even sold a couple on Mercari above :p

EDIT: OH and I forgot to mention, tons of FREE GIVEAWAYS! But I'm sure you'll see something to spend your free $10 on! :p

Use THIS LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase on WhatNot!

Bump!

Now when you use MY LINK for WHATNOT you'll randomly get either $10, $20, $50, or $200 free credit!

You can use it to buy all kinds of stuff, sellers are live in so many categories all through the day. 

Use MY LINK for WHATNOT you'll randomly get either $10, $20, $50, or $200 free credit!

You can use it on my streams or marketplace to get $10 off of anime (waifu) cards or figures haha, or Ninja Turtles stuff.

bread's done
Back