What's a fair price for this Dreamcast bundle?

DrumsVocalsKeys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey CAGer's! I need your help.

I'm selling a great entertainment package which includes: One Sega Dreamcast Console (includes all cables and power cords), Original 30-page Dreamcast Instruction Manual, 71 Video Games, 5 Sega Brand Dreamcast Controllers (4 White and 1 Black), 4 Sega Brand Dreamcast VMU's, and 3 Rumble Packs.

I am the original owner of this console and have been collecting these games for over 7 years! The Dreamcast is adult owned and has been maintained in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. The outer casing of the Dreamcast has been cleaned like new and the system works great.

What's a fair price to sell this package for?

Below is the list of the 71 games that are included in this package:

1. 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
2. 4 Wheel Thunder (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
3. Airforce Delta (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
4. Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
5. Armada (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
6. Blue Stinger (Game and Artwork Only)
7. Bomberman Online (Game and Artwork Only)
8. Capcom vs. SNK (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
9. Confidential Mission (Game and Jewel Case Only)
10. Crazy Taxi (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
11. Crazy Taxi 2 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
12. D2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
13. Dead or Alive 2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
14. Disney’s Donald Duck Goin’ Quackers (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
15. Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
16. Evil Dead: Hail to the King (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
17. Evolution (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
18. F355 Challenge Passione Rossa (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
19. Floigan Brothers (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
20. Fur Fighters (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
21. Gauntlet Legends (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
22. Generator Vol. 1 – Game Sampler (Game and Jewel Case Only)
23. Generator Vol. 2 – Game Sampler (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
24. Heavy Metal: Geomatrix (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
25. Hydro Thunder (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
26. Incoming (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
27. Jet Grind Radio (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
28. Maken X (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
29. Metropolis Street Racer (Game and Jewel Case Only)
30. NBA 2K (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
31. NBA 2K1 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
32. NBA 2K2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
33. NFL 2K (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
34. NFL 2K2 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
35. NFL 2K2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)(I Own Two Copies of This Game)
36. NHL 2K2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
37. Outtrigger (Game and Jewel Case Only)
38. Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
39. Quake III Arena (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
40. Rainbow Six (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
41. Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
42. Resident Evil Code: Veronica (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
43. Sega Bass Fishing (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
44. Sega Dreamcast Web Browser Software (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and CD-Rom)
45. Sega Smash Pack Volume 1 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
46. Shenmue (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
47. Slave Zero (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
48. Sonic Adventure (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
49. Sonic Adventure 2 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
50. Sonic Shuffle (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
51. Soul Calibur (Game and Artwork Only)
52. Soul Fighter (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
53. South Park: Chef’s Luv Shack (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
54. Space Channel 5 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
55. Spawn (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
56. Spawn (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game) (I Own Two Copies of This Game)
57. Spec Ops II Omega Squad (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
58. Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
59. Surf Rocket Racer (Game and Jewel Case Only)
60. Sword of the Berserk: Guts’ Rage (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
61. Tee Off (Game and Original Artwork Only)
62. Tennis 2K2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
63. The Ring: Terror’s Realm (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
64. Toy Commander (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
65. TrickStyle (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
66. Unreal Tournament (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
67. Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
68. World Series Baseball 2K1 (Game and Thin Jewel Case Only)
69. World Series Baseball 2K2 (Original Instructions, Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game)
70. Zombie Revenge (Game and Jewel Case Only)
71. Zombie Revenge (Original Jewel Case, Original Artwork, and Game Only)(I Own Two Copies of This Game)

I'd say anywhere between $150 - $200. If you had some more rarities (Marel vs Capcom 2, Power Stone 2) you could charge more.

How are you selling it?

[quote name='Rodimus']I'd say anywhere between $150 - $200. If you had some more rarities (Marel vs Capcom 2, Power Stone 2) you could charge more.

How are you selling it?[/quote]

I'm selling it via Craigslist. I had several other games (Marvel vs Capcom 2 and a 8 others) but I already sold those for $85.

I had a couple of people bit on the entire bundle for $200, but no one has gone higher than that.

Not to rain on your party, but, dreamcast games unless very rare don't sell for very much. You can download most of these game isos on the internet and burn them to a cd-r for free.

[quote name='screwkick']Not to rain on your party, but, dreamcast games unless very rare don't sell for very much. You can download most of these game isos on the internet and burn them to a cd-r for free.[/quote]

Some of us like to have real copies, you know, ones that aren't pirated. Plus switching between real DC games and burned ones really screws up the GD-ROM drive.

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to give their opinions and vote on my poll question.

If anyone else would like to chime in, please feel free. I'll be selling this on craigslist using your suggested pricing in the next few days.

Once again, thanks to all my fellow CAG's for your feedback.

bread's done
Back