What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Do you really have to download PS+ games to have access to them in the future or do you only have to purchase them and then you can just redownload them in the future?

I just subscribed for PS+ today and afterwards I checked my download list and it's showing Qore July 2011 was downloaded by me. I never clicked on any Qore or did any other downloads. Anyone else have this happen?

I bought Doom 1 and 2 on 360 and now 360 doesn't have the 3 game collection with Doom 1, 2, and Final Doom. Would love to play Final Doom since that's the only one of the classics I've missed. Crossing my fingers because that would be a great fit for PS Plus even if we have to wait until just before Doom 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/25/the-drop-week-of-november-26th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PS3

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - (Also on PSN/PS Vita: Jan 2013) – Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault returns to the series’ classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience the fun with your friends.

PSN

Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Ace Combat Assault Horizon intensifies the franchise, escalating combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky. Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer. Never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face!

Men in Black: Alien Crisis – Join the Men in Black as Peter Delacoeur, a MIB Agent in training assigned to unearth enemy aliens who are planning to destroy planet Earth. With hidden surveillance and stealthy guards on the prowl, players must ambush confidential alien intelligence and stop all alien attacks. Men In Black: Alien Crisis brings exciting, realistic MIB Agent movements as players shoot, and dodge their way through action-packed levels to escape fierce alien assaults. Play through the game in two-player split-screen action or test your MIB skills against your friends in four-person “hot-seat” competitive action.

Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension (PS Vita/PSP) – Fans will have the ability to play as one of eight characters including Phineas, Ferb or Agent P and overcome obstacles, use wacky gadgets unique to each character to defeat enemies. In addition, players can collect items, upgrade gadgets and unlock new playable characters while navigating through 24 thrilling levels in a quest to battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his robot army to save the world.

Fighting Vipers – Fighting Vipers brings fast-paced, brutal street-fighting action to the PS3.

Sonic the Fighters – A port of the Sega arcade game, featuring favorite Sonic characters fighting each other with unique special moves.

Virtua Fighter 2 – The first true 3D polygonal fighting game, Virtua Fighter brought to the table life-like animations and a fighting system that favored realism over fireballs and dragon punches. With Virtua Fighter 2, the series hit full stride with improved animations, a significant increase in the moves arsenal, fully texture-mapped graphics and a much speedier pace. While other 3D fighters may have implemented differing fighting systems, the influence and impact that Virtua Fighter 2 made is undeniable. The rest, as they say, is history.

Demos

LEGO Lord of the Rings
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal

[quote name='J7.']Do you really have to download PS+ games to have access to them in the future or do you only have to purchase them and then you can just redownload them in the future?
[/QUOTE]

You don't have to actually download them. Just "purchase" them. I always do that for all the free games, just in case I want to play them later, even though I have only actually downloaded and played a small percentage of them.

I noticed Sony is having a "Buy $60 worth of stuff, get $10 back" promotion that is ending soon.

The store updates have been very good during the past few weeks. Looking forward to trying out Lego LOTR and R&C: Full Frontal.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/26/playstation-plus-update-50-off-select-psn-titles/

The PS+ Update for this week:
With Thanksgiving over and the holiday season upon us, our friends over at Sony Online Entertainment and Farsight Studios are offering up some amazing deals on games that everyone in the family can enjoy. Cash Guns Chaos might be a bit much for the kids, but the rest are great for all. So let’s wrap up an amazing November with these great deals!

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or click here for access.

November 27th PlayStation Plus Update

Bejeweled 2 (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Match sparkling gems three at a time to make them burst in showers of color and points. Match four or more to create flashy power gems that boost your score and your mood with brilliant cascades and combos. For even more dazzling fun, bump up your brainwaves with multi-faceted Puzzles, or enter the Zen state of Endless play.

Cash Guns Chaos (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $2.49, PS Plus Price: $1.25)

A fast-paced top-down shooter featuring intense run and gun arcade-action across more than 15 levels as you battle a never-ending onslaught of relentless enemies.

Peggle (PS3 and PSP versions)

Peggle features everything you’ll need for the ultimate pinballesque adventure! Take aim and shoot metal balls from the cannon to clear mazes of brightly colored pegs. Indulge your love for bouncing balls and amazing firework effects by becoming a Peggle Master through 55 levels and 75 challenges.

Sideway NY (PS3)

Battle your way through a twisted graffiti world where your prowess in puzzle solving makes the difference between life and death! Jump into one of the most unique and visually compelling 3D game worlds ever created. Follow the twisted journey of Nox, through a fast-paced 2D adventure set in a 3D world.

Slam Bolt Scrappers (PS3)

Build and brawl in this fast and frantic mash-up! Race your opponents to build the most powerful towers in Slam Bolt City while defending against deceptively adorable baddies and hugely epic bosses. Create weapons that shoot lasers, drills, missiles, and more to annihilate your adversary. Battle in four-player co-op campaign mode, or go head-to-head for more brawling and block-building awesomeness.

Swords & Soldiers (PS3)

Blend ninja monkeys, attacking Aztecs and brutal Vikings with everything you love about real time strategy games and you’ve got Swords and Soldiers! Acquire resources, assemble your army, thwart enemies and dominate your opponents in single and multiplayer local and online modes. Choose from the Aztec, Viking and Chinese factions, each with their own missions, campaigns and abilities.

TerRover (PS3)

Launch yourself into the surreal mash-up of unique cartoon graphics and 2-D physics universe that is TerRover. Navigate through over forty stages of puzzling arcade levels in five different vivid art styles including the icy vistas of Congelata, all-tech surfaces of Mechanica, strange vegetation and terrains of Acor and Aura, and the treacherous volcanoes and lava of Volcanus!

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade (PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $7.49, PS Plus Price: $3.75)

Choose from among four unique character classes and journey to the fantasy world of Aven. Experience on-the-go hack ‘n slash combat or join cooperative multi-player battles via wireless gameplay. Venture through dynamic 3D environments, discover rich treasures and unravel the mystery of an ancient planet.

Untold Legends: The Warriors Code (PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $7.49, PS Plus Price: $3.75)

Untold Legends: The Warrior’s Code features an epic storyline brought to life through dramatic in-game cinematics, along with a completely new combat experience and enhanced 3D graphics. Players can now experience this action-RPG genre through an upgraded combat engine designed for strategic combat, a wider variety of combat moves and special abilities, and interactive boss battles with unique AI.

Pinball Arcade (PS3 and PS Vita)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $5.00)

Pick up the core game at a great price, and watch for the monthly updates to get even more tables to play online tournaments and additional modes on.

We’ll be back next week with an all new free game to play. Until then, we hope you’ve enjoyed the content this month. To give us a good look back on November, let us know what you felt was the best update this month. As always, thanks for your feedback and we’ll see you next week!

[quote name='Cage017']I noticed Sony is having a "Buy $60 worth of stuff, get $10 back" promotion that is ending soon.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know when exactly this ends? I'm $40 in, and wanted to get some stuff from tomorrow's update, but I'm not sure if that would be too late.

[quote name='Backlash']You don't have to actually download them. Just "purchase" them. I always do that for all the free games, just in case I want to play them later, even though I have only actually downloaded and played a small percentage of them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that saves me a lot of hard drive space.

I contacted Sony re why the store downloaded Qore by itself after I activated PS+ and they had no idea. They didn't even know how to navigate through the store, still using the same directions for the previous store before the redesign.

Deals
Bejeweled 2 - PSP/Vita - $4.99
Carnivores Bundle - PSP - $3.99
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.49
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - PSP - $14.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave & Colonel Longhena Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave’s Death Smile Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave’s License - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Cave’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s License - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s Royal Jenis Academy Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s Silver Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Falcom’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear’s Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni Maid Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni’s Cosplay Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni’s Swimsuit Set - $0.99
Lights Camera Party! - $14.99
Little Deviants - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
MLB 12: The Show - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Peggle - $4.99
Peggle - PSP/Vita - $4.99
Reality Fighters - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Resistance: Burning Skies - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Sideway New York - $4.99
Slam Blot Scrappers - $4.99
Smart As… - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Swords & Soldiers - $4.99
TerRover - $4.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Vita - $35.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Unit 13 - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code - PSP/Vita - $7.49
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP/Vita - $7.49
Wipeout 2048 - Vita - $17.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - $19.99 - 6.8 GB
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon DLC Bundle - $29.99 - Full Game + Online Map Pack, ASF-X Shinden II - F-15S/MTD, Su-37 Terminator, and Ka-50 Hokum
Dead or Alive 5 Bundle - $59.99 - 5.8 GB - Full Game + Gym Class, Uniforms, and Special Set 2 DLC
Fighting Vipers - $4.99 - 67.2 MB
Men in Black Alien Crisis - $39.99 - 6 GB
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - $19.99 - 3.7 GB
Sonic The Fighters - $4.99 - 86.8 MB
Virtua Fighter 2 - $4.99 - 54.1 MB

Demos
LEGO Lord of the Rings - 662 MB
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 3.8 GB

Add-ons
Dead or Alive 5 - Character Costume Pack 4 - $12.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Character Costume Pack 2 - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - China Pack - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Formal Pack 2 - $4.99
Far Cry 3 - UPlay Passport - $9.99
Just Dance 4 - "Gangnam Style" by Psy - $2.99
Just Dance 4 - "Funhouse" by Pink - $2.99
LittleBigPlanet - Turkey Head Costume - Free
Mass Effect 3 - Omega - $14.99
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 11 - Free
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 12 - Free
Mugen Souls - 7 World Redux Additional Battle 1 - Free
Mugen Souls - 7 World Redux Additional Battle 2 - Free
Mugen Souls - 7 World Redux Additional Battle 3 - Free
Mugen Souls - Child of Promise Set - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Console Patron Unit Set - $1.99
Mugen Souls - CPU Candidate Set - $1.99
Mugen Souls - First Generation Protagonist Set - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Full Gallery Unlock - $2.99
Mugen Souls - G Up Fever Pack 4 - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Overwhelming Recipe and Item Set - $2.99
Mugen Souls - Overwhelming Recipe Set - Free
Mugen Souls - Selfina Voice Addition JP - Free
Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise - Squeaky Mallet - $0.99
Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise - Stabby the Knife - $0.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Classic Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Future Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Miniboss Pack - Free
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - NPC Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Pirates Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Predators Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Robot Pack - $1.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - Villain Pack - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "77345_018" by The Minotaur Project - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Rampage of Kronos" by The Minotaur Project - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Lonely" by The Bunny The Bear - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "New Solution" by SHIROCK - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Still Young" by SHIROCK - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground - $1.99
RockSmith - "Give Up the Funk" by Parliament - $2.99
RockSmith - "Good Times" by Chic - $2.99
RockSmith - "Super Freak" by Rick James - $2.99
Sleeping Dogs - Gangland Style Pack - $1.99

Derrick The Deathfin (10) - $0.49 each
Disgaea 4 (10) - $0.49 each
Far Cry 3 (8) - $0.49 each
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (13) - $0.49 each

PSP Games
Phineas and Ferb Across the Second Dimension - $19.99 - 430.8 MB - Vita Compatible

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Turkey Head Costume - Free - Cross Buy
-----------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Bejeweled 2 - PSP/Vita - $2.50
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.25
Peggle - $2.50
Peggle - PSP/Vita - $2.50
Pinball Arcade - Vita - $5.00 - Includes PS3 Version
Pinball Arcade - $5.00 - Includes Vita Version
Sideway New York - $2.50
Slam Blot Scrappers - $2.50
Swords & Soldiers - $2.50
TerRover - $2.50
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code - PSP/Vita - $3.75
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP/Vita - $3.74

Expiring for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
Bejeweled 2 - $2.50
Cash Guns Chaos - $1.25
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit Bundle - $10.49 - Full Game + All DLC
Jet Set Radio - $4.89
Nights into Dreams - $4.89
Peggle - $2.50
Peggle - PSP - $2.50
Pinball Arcade - Vita - $5.00 - Includes PS3 Version
Pinball Arcade - $5.00 - Includes Vita Version
Sega Rally Online Arcade - $2.99
Sideway New York - $2.50
Slam Blot Scrappers - $2.50
Sonic Adventure 1 & DLC Bundle - $3.99
Sonic Adventure 2 - $4.89
Space Channel 5: Part 2 - $2.99 *
Swords & Soldiers - $2.50
TerRover - $2.50
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code - PSP - $3.75
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP - $3.74
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition - $14.99 - Full Game + All DLC

Games
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

[quote name='Locoxx']Is it me or the PS store it's full of crap this week? I dont see anything good besides some preoder games....[/QUOTE]
I must be crazy because there aren't any pre-order games on the store right now.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I must be crazy because there aren't any pre-order games on the store right now.[/QUOTE]
I saw a god of war ascension pre-order? maybe I am wrong..was there a far cry 3 preorder? I am just asking.

[quote name='Locoxx']I saw a god of war ascension pre-order? maybe I am wrong..was there a far cry 3 preorder? I am just asking.[/QUOTE]
I don't see anything like that about either on there.

[quote name='johnnypark']Tempted at both Nights and Sonic Adventure 2. Never really played either when they originally came out... opinions?[/QUOTE]

I would just get Nights for the nostalgia factor.

Sonic Adventure 2 has had many stages duplicated in recent games (most recently by the Generations version), and trying to go back to those uglier textures and even less responsive controls will give you headaches.

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Canabalt
Enigmo
Jak & Daxter Collection - Permanent Price Drop
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Permanent Price Drop
Jak II - Permanent Price Drop
Jak 3 - Permanent Price Drop
EA Sports Bundles

Games
Far Cry 3
Guardians of Middle Earth
Guilty Gear XX Accent Plus
Mass Effect
Mass Effect Trilogy
Rotastic
Shaun White Snowboarding

PS1 Imports - Coming from Gungho Games, Post on Monday
Art Camion Sugorokuden
Finger Flashing
Lup'Salad
Makeruna! Makendou 2
Vehicle Cavalier
Zanac X Zanac

PS2 Classics
Chulip

Demos
Rotastic

Add-ons
Assassin's Creed III
Darksiders 2
DC Universe Online
Dead or Alive 5
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mugen Souls
Resident Evil 6
Sound Shapes
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD
XCOM: Enemy Unkown

Vita Games
DJ Max Technika Tune
Uncharted: Fight For Fortune - $4.99

Vita Add-ons
Sound Shapes

PlayStation Mobile
Ecofish
Lemmings

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:
Games
Guilty Gear XX Accent Plus[/QUOTE]

:whee:

Is guilty gear upscaled to HD,have trophy support, and online play ? I still have my ps2 copy, wondering if this is a worthy upgrade.

[quote name='vic_x51']Is guilty gear upscaled to HD,have trophy support, and online play ? I still have my ps2 copy, wondering if this is a worthy upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Frisky didn't list it under PS2 Classics, so I'm pretty sure it will be worthy

[quote name='MSI Magus']No news on next PS+ offerings? Still hoping since Europe is getting Batman AC that we might ;)[/QUOTE]
They announce that stuff on Mondays.

PS1 Imports - Coming from Gungho Games, Post on Monday
Art Camion Sugorokuden
Finger Flashing
Lup'Salad
Makeruna! Makendou 2
Vehicle Cavalier
Zanac X Zanac

Nice to see they haven't totally forgotten PS1 titles, even though I've only heard of one of these before....btw, where's Gunner's Heaven, Silent Bomber and scores of other classics we still don't have. And I guess Capcom will never finish bringing out the Rockman games (or was 4 the last PS1 remake)?

PS2 Classics
Chulip

Quirky but cool, I got a complete copy of Chulip in the last year, it's a nice little niche game about kissing people....and again we're still missing some goodies that JPN and UK stores have, hopefully one day.

The Rockman PS1 ports went all the way up to 6 in Japan on disc. I have 1-4 on PSN, I hope the other two make it out someday.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They announce that stuff on Mondays.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly sir! ill try and just recall they announce the day before an update!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/02/the-drop-week-of-december-3rd-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation 3

Far Cry 3
- (Also on PSN) – Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that’s forgotten right from wrong, a place that lives by the principles of violence.

In Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, stranded on this mysterious tropical island. You dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles you choose to fight down to the allies or enemies you make along the way. Slash, sneak, detonate and shoot your way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong. You’ll need more than luck to survive.

Mass Effect Trilogy (Also on PSN) – Experience all three award-winning Mass Effect titles with the Mass Effect Trilogy. This action-packed RPG saga follows the rise of Commander Shepard from Alliance Marine to becoming the galaxy’s most elite soldier — the only soldier who can lead an all-out galactic war against an ancient alien race known as the Reapers.

Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling as players decide how their unique story unfolds over all three games. With a team of loyal soldiers at their side, each player decides how they will save the galaxy, from the weapons and abilities they utilize to the relationships they forge or break.

PlayStation Network

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune
- (PS Vita) – Uncharted: Fight For Fortune is an action-adventure turn-based card game featuring the heroes and villains from the Uncharted universe. The core gameplay in Uncharted: Fight for Fortune involves creating a team of Faction cards featuring heroes, villains, and mercenaries from the Uncharted universe, then using that team to defeat your opponent while defending yourself from their attacks. Each Faction card can be equipped with powerful Resource and valuable Fortune cards, which enhance their stats and give them special abilities. Once you’ve selected and equipped a card, it’s time to head into battle! During combat, attacks either reduce the health of opposing Faction cards or the health of your opponent. Defeating an opposing Faction card removes it from play, while reducing the health of your opponent to zero wins you the game.

This downloadable game connects up with the hit PlayStation Vita game Uncharted: Golden Abyss for players who want to further expand their card set. Using the 300 artifacts that can be found within Golden Abyss, you can go to battle with other players as well as AI opponents. The game can also be played independently of Golden Abyss, so owning the PS Vita title is not required.

Mass Effect – Set 200 years in the future in an epic universe, Mass Effect places gamers in a vast galactic community in danger of being conquered by a legendary agent gone rogue. A spectacular new vision from legendary developers BioWare, Mass Effect challenges players to lead a squad of freedom fighters as they struggle against threatening armies to restore peace in the land.
Mass Effect is the first in a trilogy of games with an overarching story. As the first human Specter – sworn defenders of galactic peace – your mission is to halt the advancing armies of a legendary agent gone rogue. But as you lead your elite team across hostile alien worlds, you will discover the true threat is far greater than anyone imagined.

Page Chronica – Page Chronica mixes vibrant 2D platforming with vexing word puzzles. As well as guiding the main character Topaz through enchanted storybook worlds, players have to collect the magical alphabet floating about. Collecting and rearranging letters into words correctly lets Topaz unleash spells and attacks, which she can use to take out the evil infesting the stories.

Rotastic – In Rotastic, navigating each course is quite simple – press any button to hook your rope to the nearest anchor point, spin around, gather momentum and release the button to fly from point to point.

While the controls are dead-simple, Rotastic features a wide range of levels and gameplay to challenge your skills! Various goals include collecting gems, escaping deadly traps, battling other players, smashing bricks, perfecting acrobatics, smashing chickens and flying through speed-runs! The solo campaign features nearly 70 levels, offering hours of swing ‘n’ fling fun. Replayability is another big feature; do you have what it takes to earn a gold helmet on each course? Pit your skills against your friends around the world by competing in the leaderboard challenges!

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition – Classic shoot ‘em up title Under Defeat lifts off in high definition and with a host of upgrades. Take to the skies to avert the oncoming war and protect the possibility of peace in the empire. Rumbling tank suspensions, massive explosions and dark clouds of smoke, the new HD version presents a further refined iteration of the original with improved artwork, textures and shadowing.

Guardians of Middle-Earth – A shadow grows over Middle-earth as the greatest armies of the Third Age prepare for the coming battle. Take up arms in the clash over Middle-earth with the most powerful heroes from the greatest fantasy epic of all time.

Inspired by The Lord of the Rings saga, Guardians of Middle-earth brings up to 10 players together in five versus five competitive multiplayer battle arenas in the epic setting of Middle-earth. The game offers more than 20 iconic guardians, including Gandalf, Sauron, Gollum, Thráin and many more, for players to control in player versus player (PVP) matches. Gamers will have the ability to connect with other players via an in-game voice communication system, as well as access to a comprehensive online stat and leader board system where they can track friends’ victories and defeats, and more.
DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE (PS Vita) – A one of a kind music gaming experience built from the ground up for the PS Vita. Based on the hit arcade experience, players use the PS Vita touch screen to interact with a wide variety of songs from all genres. Players are rewarded for continuous play with loads of hidden content including videos, OST tracks, new songs to play, and even a gallery full of images which give insight on into the creation of the game. Players can link their PSN account to join online ranking, customize gameplay, and make use of special in-game bonuses.

Exclusive to TECHNIKA TUNE are two new types of notes, created to make use of PS Vita’s rear touch panel and add a new level of depth to gameplay. With the largest soundtrack found in the series to date and a vault full of unlockable content, DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE is sure to deliver the same addictive experience that has invaded arcades nationwide!

Shaun White: Snowboarding – Enter a snowboarding world of total freedom. You can create your own experience in this game, and choose when, where, how and with whom you want to ride. Developed in close collaboration with Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White — the most successful snowboarder in the history of the sport.

PlayStation 2 Classics

Chulip – Pucker up, big guy. You found the girl of your dreams, but you need a strong heart and a stellar reputation to tell her just how you feel. Become a better man by helping the citizens above and below ground in this strange and wonderful place called Long Life Town in this unusual, adorable strategy adventure. Can you win your true love over before your heart breaks?

PSone Classics

Art Camion Sugorokuden
LUP Salad
Vehicle Cavalier
Zanac X Zanac
Makeruna Makendo 2
Finger Flashing

PlayStation Mobile

Ecofish
Lemmings

Demos

LittleBigPlanet Karting
NI NO KUNI: Wrath of the White Witch
Rotastic

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-update-return-to-rapture-free-in-bioshock-2/

The Full PS+ Update for this week:
It may be gift-giving season, but PlayStation Plus delivers gaming gifts all year round, and this week is no exception. While many of you might still be getting acquainted with the PS Vita Plus games, PS3 gamers can welcome BioShock 2 into their Instant Game Collection. Download it for free if you’re a Plus member when the PlayStation Store updates on Tuesday.

Don’t forget that the Music Unlimited offer is still on as well. You can pick up the 1 year subscription for only $12! If you have questions on the service, you may want to check out this handy FAQ. To take advantage of the offer, you’ll need to subscribe from your PS3 or PS Vita Plus enabled account.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access.

December 4th PlayStation Plus Update

BioShock 2 (PS3)

Free for Plus members

Years after the events of the original BioShock, a monster has begun snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture (and recent star of PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale), the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers.

Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 (PS3)

10% off for PlayStation Plus members (Regular price: $59.99, PS Plus Price: $53.99)

An amazing value, this collection features Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition. Plus members can enjoy a 10% discount on this new release to PSN.

Puddle (PS3 and PS Vita Versions)

50% off for PlayStation Plus members (PS3 Plus Price: $3.50; PS Vita Plus Price: $2.80)

Experience a brilliantly designed physics-based puzzle/platform game where you must guide a puddle of fluid to its target destination, not by moving the fluid, but by tilting the game world. It’s a unique twist on the puzzle genre and both PS3 and PS Vita versions are 50% off. Please note, this game is not cross-buy or cross-play enabled; so choose the best version for you, or if you’re a big fan, buy both!

We hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s update. Tune in next week where we’ll have another fantastic title to keep you gaming with PlayStation Plus. Head to the PlayStation Plus forums to continue the conversation and find other Plus fans, and make sure you make your voice heard in the comments below. As always, thanks for your feedback and we’ll see you next week!

PS+ freebies have been kind of lame lately. I may let mine lapse for a while when it runs out in a couple months if the offerings don't improve. Haven't been playing my PS3 much anyway, so I can just buy plus again when I have time/motivation to play some of the freebies I downloaded months back. Have been playing The Walking Dead games at least, need to knock out the last two of those.

Well to be fair, just lame in the sense that RE5, Bioshock 2 etc. are multiplatform games I already played on 360 ages ago. Where as past things like LBP 2, Infamous 2 etc. were great for me since I just got a PS3 last winter and haven't played most of the exclusives.

Deals
Atelier Totori - Atelier Pack - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 1 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 2 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 3 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Battle Pack 4 - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Additional Party Member Ceci - $1.49
Atelier Totori - Additional Party Members Iksel & Cordelia - $1.49
Canabalt - PS3/PSP/Vita - $1.49
Crimson Gem Saga - PSP/Vita - $7.49
Cuboid - $3.49
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - PSP/Vita - $7.99
Enigmo - PS3/PSP/Vita - $1.99
Faery: Legends of Avalon - 7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak and Daxter Collection - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak II - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Jak III - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - PSP/Vita - $4.99
Wizorb - PS3/PSP - $1.99 - Vita Compatible
Zack Zero - $2.99

Games
Far Cry 3 - $59.99 - 5.6 GB
FIFA Soccer 13 Bonus Edition - $49.99 - 6.1 GB - Full Game + 2200 FIFA Points
Guardians of Middle Earth - $14.99 - 1.2 GB
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus - $14.99 - 1 GB
Madden NFL 13 Bonus Edition - $49.99 - 5.3 GB - Full Game + MUT Packs
Mass Effect - $14.99 - 7 GB
Mass Effect Trilogy - $59.99 - 33.4 GB
NCAA Football 13 Bonus Edition - $49.99 - 7.8 GB - Full Game + Some DLC
Page Chronica - $10.99 - 1.4 GB
Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $59.99 - 32.4 GB - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition
Rotastic - $9.99
Shaun White Snowboarding - $19.99 - 3.8 GB
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Bonus Edition - $59.99 - 5.5 GB - Full Game + Course Pack
Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition - $29.99 - 283.1 MB

PS1 Imports
Art Camion Sugorokuden - $5.99 - 77.2 MB - PS3 Only
Finger Flashing - $5.99 - 17.1 MB - PS3 Only
Lup Salad - $5.99 - 102.5 MB - PS3 Only
Makeruna Makendo 2 - $5.99 - 90.3 MB - PS3 Only
Vehicle Cavalier - $5.99 - 43.6 MB MB - PS3 Only
Zanac X Zanac - $5.99 - 212.4 MB - PS3 Only

PS2 Classics
Chulip - $9.99 - 704.7 MB

Demos
Guardians of Middle Earth - 1.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 1.2 GB
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 2.6 GB
Rotastic - 401 MB

Add-ons
Assassin’s Creed III - The Hidden Secrets - Season Pass Owners Only
Darksiders II - The Demon Lord Belial - $9.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Bunny Swimsuit Pack 2 - $2.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Bunny Swimsuit Pack 3 - $2.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Bunny Swimsuit Pack 4 - $2.99
Dragon’s Dogma - TU4 DLC1 - Free
Guardians of Middle Earth - Season Pass - $14.99
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Coat and Trousers - Free - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Hat and Beard - Free - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Festive Minipack - $2.99
Magic: the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 - Magic 2013 Deck Pack 2 - $2.99
Max Payne 3 - Painful Memories - $9.99
Mugen Souls - First Generation Bride Set - $1.99
Mugen Souls - Gamer Goddess Set - $1.99
Mugen Souls - Lonely Goddess Set - $1.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Online Pass - $9.99
Resident Evil 6 - Stage Map Pack A - $1.99
Sound Shapes - Curved Terrain Pack - Free - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - 8-bit Sound Pack - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - Acoustic Sound Pack - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - Drum Kits Sound Pack - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Boost Gem Trial Pack 8 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Color Palette Add-On Pack 10 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 19 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 20 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 21 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF/TK Shared Assist Gem Pack 7 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 19 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 20 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 21 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Rock Band 3 - The Black Crowes Pack 1 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Remedy" by The Black Crowes - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "She Talks to Angels" by The Black Crowes - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Sometimes Salvation" by The Black Crowes - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "A Death" by an Unkindness - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Act of War" by Lich King - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Controller" by Within the Ruins - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "For the Kids of the Multiculture" by Sonic Boom Six - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Jumping Ship" by Counterparts - $1.99
RockSmith - Pantera Song Pack - $7.99 - Includes the three songs below
RockSmith - "Cowboys from Hell" by Pantera - $2.99
RockSmith - "Domination" by Pantera - $2.99
RockSmith - "Walk" by Pantera - $2.99
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD - HD Revert Pack - $4.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Content Pack - $6.99

Videos
PS Vita — Assassin’s Creed III Gameplay Trailer
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock’s Introduction
F1 Race Stars Gameplay Trailer 2
Guilty Gear XX Core Plus Trailer
Skylanders Giants Game Trailer
Terraria Announcement
The Cave Announcement Trailer
The Way of the Mercenary
Wonderbook: Book of Spells Developer Diary 2
Wonderbook: Book of Spells TV Commercial
WWE ’13 LAUNCH TRAILER
Zombie Driver HD Launch Trailer

Themes
Zombie Driver HD

Premium Themes
40s German Panzer Tank 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract 8mm - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract 8mm Projector - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract Channel Static - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract Digital Static - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract TV Static Clean - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract TV Static - $2.99 - Dynamic
Anne Pirate PSP 3 – $1.99
Bad Brunettes – $1.99
Bianca Beauchamp Glam Goddess – $1.99
Bianca Beauchamp Latex Queen – $1.99
Bianca Latex Supreme – $1.99
Blonde Beauties – $1.99
Bridalveil Falls Yosemite National Park - $2.99 - Dynamic
Cemetery Death Dealer PSP – $1.99
Challenges – $1.99
Christmas Cuties – $1.99
Christmas Vintage Pinup 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Cute Kittens – $1.99
Eye Candy – $1.99
Floral Patterns – $1.99
French City Eiffel Tower - $2.99 - Dynamic
Girls With Tattoos – $1.99
God’s Country – $1.99
Grimm Fairy Tales – $1.99
Happy New Year 2013 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Happy New Year 2013 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Hunter Vampires PSP – $1.99
Inspirational – $1.99
Lovely Latinas – $1.99
Nature’s Wonders – $1.99
Prong Tattoo Model 2 – $1.99
Prong Tattoo Model – $1.99
Sunsets – $1.99
Tehmeena’s Volleyball Practice - $2.99 - Dynamic
The Women of King 2 – $1.99
The Women of King – $1.99
Wonderland – $1.99
Zen – $1.99

Wallpaper
Big Sky Infinity
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution
Derrick the Deathfin

Vita Games
DJ Max Tecnika Tune - $44.99 - 3.1 GB
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune - $4.99 - 277 MB

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Coat and Trousers - Free - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Santa Hat and Beard - Free - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Festive Minipack - $2.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Online Pass - $9.99
Sound Shapes - Curved Terrain Pack - Free - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - 8-bit Sound Pack - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - Acoustic Sound Pack - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Sound Shapes - Drum Kits Sound Pack - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Boost Gem Trial Pack 8 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Color Palette Add-On Pack 10 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 19 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 20 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 21 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF/TK Shared Assist Gem Pack 7 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 19 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 20 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 21 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune - Among Thieves Expansion - $2.99
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune - Drake’s Deception Expansion - $2.99
----------------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Puddle - $5.00
Puddle - Vita - $4.00
Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 - $53.99 - Includes Red Dead Redemption, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition

Games
BioShock 2 - 9.1 GB

Expires for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
Pinball Arcade - PS3/Vita

Games
BloodRayne Betrayal
Outland

Haven't gotten any free premium themes in a while. :cry:

And who pays for some of those "bikini girl" themes? 12 year old boys?

[quote name='eldergamer']Haven't gotten any free premium themes in a while. :cry:

And who pays for some of those "bikini girl" themes? 12 year old boys?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.... the overwhelming amount of soft-core pron in the themes section is ridiculous and unsettling. I can't imagine anyone using let alone paying for them.

That stuff took me by surprise yesterday. First time I really noticed it and it was kinda awkward, TBH. Was it because of the new store format? I dunno.

Gross. I don't think I'd download them even if they were free, I can't possibly imagine paying upwards of $3 for them. I'd feel like such a scumbag booting up my PS3 to watch a movie on Netflix with my girlfriend and have something like that as the theme.

[quote name='johnnypark']Gross. I don't think I'd download them even if they were free, I can't possibly imagine paying upwards of $3 for them. I'd feel like such a scumbag booting up my PS3 to watch a movie on Netflix with my girlfriend and have something like that as the theme.[/QUOTE]
You have a girlfriend so therefore you are not the target demographic for those themes...

[quote name='johnnypark']Gross. I don't think I'd download them even if they were free, I can't possibly imagine paying upwards of $3 for them. I'd feel like such a scumbag booting up my PS3 to watch a movie on Netflix with my girlfriend and have something like that as the theme.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say you're slightly overreacting but noticing your custom title it all makes sense now lol

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...ellers-the-walking-dead-goes-out-with-a-bang/

The Best-Selling Games of November on PSN:
Welcome to this month’s PSN Top Sellers, where we look at what digital content sold most in the past month.

This November saw the release of the fifth and final episode of The Walking Dead — No Time Left. If you’ve been following these posts, it should come as no surprise that it took the top spot for November, sending off the first season of the Walking Dead game in fine style. Huge congrats go to the entire team at Telltale Games for releasing one of the finest gaming experiences of the year! (Notice how all five episodes are represented on the list, wow!)

While the sensational story-telling in The Walking Dead dominated the charts, you’ll also find strong debuts from hits like Assassin’s Creed III, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Okami HD. We also see great performances from Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, Persona 4 Golden, and Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.

Take a look at the full lists and let us know your thoughts and predictions in the comments!

Top 20 PSN and PS3 Full Games

1. The Walking Dead – Episode 5: No Time Left
  2. Assassin’s Creed III
  3. Sonic Adventure 2
  4. Okami HD
  5. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  6. Portal 2
  7. The Walking Dead – Episode 4: Around Every Corner
  8. Need for Speed Most Wanted
  9. TOKYO JUNGLE
  10. The Walking Dead – Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
  11. The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day
  12. NBA 2K13
  13. Jet Set Radio
  14. Grand Theft Auto IV
  15. The Unfinished Swan
  16. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  17. NiGHTS into dreams…
  18. Journey
  19. The Walking Dead – Episode 2: Starved For Help
  20. Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013

Top 10 PS Vita Games

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
  2. Assassin’s Creed III Liberation
  3. Persona4 Golden
  4. Ragnarok Odyssey
  5. Need for Speed Most Wanted
  6. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  7. When Vikings Attack!
  8. Sine Mora
  9. Plants vs. Zombies
  10. LittleBigPlanet

Top 5 PS3 Add-Ons

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Season Pass
  2. WWE ’13 Fan Axxess
  3. Borderlands 2 Campaign of Carnage
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Collection 4: Final Assault
  5. Borderlands 2 – Mechromancer Pack

Top 5 PS2 Classics

1. Grand Theft Auto 3
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
  4. Psychonauts
  5. Nobunaga’s Ambition: Rise to Power

Top 5 PSone Classics

1. FINAL FANTASY VII
  2. LEGEND OF DRAGOON
  3. FINAL FANTASY IX
  4. FINAL FANTASY VIII
  5. Resident Evil 2

Top 5 PSP Games

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
  3. NBA 2K13 PSP
  4. Gravity Crash Portable
  5. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Top 5 PS Minis

1. Angry Birds
  2. Monopoly
  3. The Impossible Game
  4. Jetpack Joyride
  5. Zombie Racers

Big Sky Infinity won't be free for PS PLUS since it has been announced has #YOPO but they announced 2 games are coming for PSPLUS for the IGC next week.

Cool shit I believe it is going to be PS ALL stars free

Why Lack of sales and the game being given free so that PS PLUS sales boost up

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Beat Shapers Indie Bundle

Games
Ben 10 Omniverse
Big Sky Infinity - Cross Buy
Judge Dee: The City God Case
Mix Superstar

PS2 Classics
Mystery Title

Add-ons
Battlefield 3
Dishonored
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Mix Superstar
Worms Revolution

Vita Games
Big Sky Infinity - Cross Buy

PlayStation Mobile
Surge

[quote name='dmaul1114']PS+ freebies have been kind of lame lately. I may let mine lapse for a while when it runs out in a couple months if the offerings don't improve. Haven't been playing my PS3 much anyway, so I can just buy plus again when I have time/motivation to play some of the freebies I downloaded months back. Have been playing The Walking Dead games at least, need to knock out the last two of those.

Well to be fair, just lame in the sense that RE5, Bioshock 2 etc. are multiplatform games I already played on 360 ages ago. Where as past things like LBP 2, Infamous 2 etc. were great for me since I just got a PS3 last winter and haven't played most of the exclusives.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was going to say... I'm just giving PS+ another look now, since I bought a new PS3 on Black Friday and it came with a free month. All I can say is that it's a lot more impressive now than it was back when they gave us free subscriptions after the whole data theft fiasco. I came out of that with no inclination whatsoever to subscribe. Now, though... With Bioshock 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Infamous 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Resident Evil 5, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, etc. on that list, I'm pretty impressed. Sure, I already have a number of those games, but it means that they've stepped up the quality of their offerings quite a bit, and unless the current list is a total fluke, I expect I can get $50 worth out of a whole year's worth of it.

That being said, I'm very, very disappointed that they only allow Automatic Updates to be enabled on one console. Now that I have two PS3s (my old one is at my house, the new one is at my girlfriend's house), I was really hoping to be able to use the cloud saves on PS+ to easily move saved games between the two consoles. It's still possible without enabling Automatic Updates, but it's a whole lot more work. I really don't get what Sony is thinking by setting that particular limit. That was the biggest reason that I was considering subscribing (even more than the free games), and they pretty much blew it.

Oh, it's totally been worth it over the nearly year I've had it. Just have been let down that I've already played the last couple big free game additions.

It's more just that my gaming time is sparse lately, and I'm mainly playing stuff on the 360, so I should probably let my PS+ lag for a while and pick it back up when I want to play some of the freebies I've got, or there's something else free I really want, once my backlog of stuff I want to play more is cleared out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

PS2 Classics
Mystery Title
[/QUOTE]

Read that and I was like I've never even heard of that, then I was like duhhh....lol :lol:

Hopefully it's something decent. They still have a LONG way to go with getting even most of the best of the PS1 and PS2 catalogs out (especially after 6 years for the PS1 catalog, that's a shame.)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/09/the-drop-week-of-december-10th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Big Sky: Infinity
(PS3/PS Vita) – A fast-paced twin-stick shooter, Big Sky: Infinity delivers insanely intense and unique experiences designed to push you to the edge of your abilities and the edge of your seat. It features randomly generated, dynamic gameplay that adapts based on your performance — the better you play, the more extreme Big Sky Infinity becomes! With 12 energetic game modes to choose from, get ready to transform your ship into an unstoppable drilling machine, so powerful it can blast through entire planets!

Black Knight Sword – From the twisted and brilliant mind of Suda 51 comes Black Knight Sword, a platforming adventure with an unprecedented visual style. Black Knight Sword is a retro side-scrolling adventure featuring surreal, dream-like graphics with a look and feel unlike anything else. In this fresh, modern and interactive take on the classic fairy tale, The Black Knight treks through a dark and mysterious world filled with whimsical and memorable creatures to kill the dark princess and ending her reign of terror.Slash, platform and puzzle your way through this unique title with each level more bizarre and intriguing than the last.

Ben 10: Omniverse – In Ben 10: Omniverse, players can play as both Young and Teen Ben, switch forms between 13 playable alien heroes, including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in an assortment of action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales. In Ben: 10 Omniverse, Rook will also star in the game come equipped with a Proto-Tool, a swiss army knife of the future, that can transform into a variety of weapons that will bring a whole new dimension to combat.

Judge Dee: The City of God Case – Travel back in time to a medieval Chinese city in Judge Dee: The City God Case! Judge Dee, the newly appointed magistrate of Yiwang prefect, travels to an isolated town in his new jurisdiction to find that the mayor’s son has fallen unconscious and became deathly ill. Suspecting foul play, Judge Dee starts investigating. Help him uncover the truth behind the town’s dark secret, its corrupt officials and the true cause of the mysterious illness in this beautiful Hidden Object Adventure game.

Mix Superstar – Think you can be the next big music star? Well now you’ve got all the tools right at your fingertips with Mix Superstar. Create, mix and record your own royalty-free musical masterpieces right on your PS3. There are over 1,000 Dance, Hip Hop and Techno loops included across multiple instruments like Drum, Bass, Synth, Guitar and even voice tracks.

Demos

Big Sky: Infinity
Black Knight Sword
Mix Superstar

PlayStation 2 Classics

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
– The follow-up to Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. This time around, developer Rockstar North and publisher Rockstar take players to the state of San Andreas.

Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas… a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.

bread's done
Back