What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's still in the IGC, so there shouldn't be any issue unless you only downloaded the demo or you extended your membership since you downloaded it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that would be it then. I assume I just have to redownload it or something then (that is, whenever the damn PSN decides to come back up).

[quote name='Jam Of Truth']Ah, that would be it then. I assume I just have to redownload it or something then (that is, whenever the damn PSN decides to come back up).[/QUOTE]
I think you just have to start it up and it should prompt you to essentially check the PS Store to either refresh the license or ask you to buy it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I think you just have to start it up and it should prompt you to essentially check the PS Store to either refresh the license or ask you to buy it.[/QUOTE]

If that's the way to do it, it makes sense I was having trouble, the store has been down for a day or two. I'll see about it once things straighten out, thanks.

How come some games give me a demo and an unlock key and some games don't give me an unlocked key (for PS+ games)? I'm worried I may be missing unlock keys.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/20/the-drop-week-of-january-21st-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PS3

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
(Also on PSN) — Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is an epic tale of a young boy, Oliver, who embarks on a journey to become a master magician and bring back his dead mother from the parallel world of Ni no Kuni. Along the way he encounters some extraordinary characters, many of whom become helpful allies. They guide Oliver as he explores the vast world and learns the magical skills that will make him strong enough to face his most deadly foes, and ultimately survive an encounter with the White Witch herself.

The world of Ni no Kuni actually runs parallel to the real world. Players will be able to travel between the two. Characters who appear in one world appear in the other as well, but with different roles in this unique RPG experience.

PSN

The Cave
– The Cave is an adventure from Ron Gilbert, and Double Fine Productions. Assemble your team of 3 from 7 unlikely adventurers, each with his own unique personalities and stories. Then descend into the mysterious depths to explore a variety of locations including a subterranean amusement park and a medieval castle, not to mention a fully armed and ready-to-launch nuclear tipped ICBM. The Cave awaits.

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma – As Ryu Hayabusa you are out to seek revenge after your clan is massacred by the Vigor Empire. Realistic battle actions and acrobatic ninja moves are at your finger-tips. You play with only your wits, your ninja skills, and your deadly sword. Slice down opponents in the Vigor Empire as you attempt to beat the Holy Emperor and reclaim the magic sword “Ryuken”.

Pro Evolution Soccer (PSP) – Central to its total freedom of play, the game introduces a power bar for each player that allows the user to determine the exact strength and placement of every pass and shot. Balls can now be spread absolutely anywhere with surgical precision, with long balls into space, short passes to feet, and intricate one-twos allowing the player to dictate play and control the tempo of a match.

Dust 514 (PS3 Beta) – DUST 514 brings intense infantry combat, large-scale warfare, and deep character advancement to a free-to-play massively multiplayer shooter, exclusively on the PlayStation 3. Wage war in the next generation of first-person shooters, where a single victory could prove the crushing blow to a galactic empire of thousands of online EVE Online gamers.

Escapevektor (PS Vita) – EscapeVektor is a retro styled arcade game in which the player controls Vektor, an entity trapped in the player’s system. The player has to help Vektor escape the Vita’s CPU which has been holding him captive. In making his escape, Vektor must avoid enemies sent out by the CPU.

Just Dance 4 – Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, alternative dances. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more.

PS Move

Mad Dog McCree (PSN)
Racquet Sports (PSN)

Demos

Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Mad Dog McCree
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS Vita)
The Cave

PlayStation 2 Classics

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
– Nippon Ichi’s followup to the original Disgaea features a story focusing on Adell, who fights to save his family, and Rozalin, the daughter of Zenon. The game includes new battle systems and promises over 100 hours of gameplay.

Ugh, the Japanese store got "upgraded" to be like the US version.

Now its slow and I have to relearn where everything is. What a terrible storefront.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...s-75-off-many-acclaimed-titles-free-foosball/

The full PS+ Update for this week:
Announced earlier today, we’re excited to bring you plenty of discounts this week as part of the 13 for ’13 sale starting tomorrow in the PlayStation Store! In addition to the sale, which offers a 75% discount for PlayStation Plus members on all the featured games, we’ve also got an addition to the Instant Game Collection for both PS3 and PS Vita with Foosball 2012. Read on to find out all the details this week for PlayStation Plus members and then let us know what you think with the poll, as well as the comments.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access.

January 22nd PlayStation Plus Update

13 for ’13 Sale

75% off Featured PS3 Titles for PS Plus members

We’re not done ringing in the New Year yet! Kick off 2013 with some of the best games available on PSN. PlayStation Plus members get the best deals on these with an astounding 75% off on all the featured titles. Amazing titles like the critically acclaimed The Unfinished Swan, Warp and even the classic Psychonauts will be all on sale. Check out the full list below and get in on the 2013 celebration when these go on sale with tomorrow’s PS Store Update.

Game - PSN Sale Price - Plus Sale Price
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $12.49 PSN - $6.25 PS+
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $9.99 PSN - $5.00 PS+
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $3.99 PSN - $2.00 PS+
Jet Set Radio - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $19.99 PSN - $10.00 PS+
Machinarium - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
NiGHTS into dreams… - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Psychonauts - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Ratchet & Clank - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Shank 2 - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - $19.99 PSN - $10.00 PS+
The Unfinished Swan - $7.49 PSN - $3.75 PS+
Warp - $4.99 PSN - $2.50 PS+

Foosball 2012 (PS3 and PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

Jump in to this remarkably fun sports title that captures the fun and spirit of Foosball! With fun single player and multiplayer modes and PS Move support, there’s a lot to love with Foosball 2012. If you own both the PS3 and PS Vita, you’ll also appreciate full cross-compatibility between the two platforms. Not only can you play online against people on the other platform, but you’ll also have your saves automatically synchronized between your two PlayStation consoles. Download it free as a PS Plus member with tomorrow’s PS Store update.

escapeVektor (PS Vita)

20% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $9.99; PS Plus Price: $7.99)

Get your hands on the fun gameplay of new release PS Vita title escapeVektor. You’ll take control of Vektor, who has been imprisoned inside the CPU and he needs your help to escape. With 150 nodes (levels) and 27 zones (worlds) to escape from, and tons of enemies and obstacles for you to overcome, you’ll find yourself with plenty to keep you gaming. Read more about escapeVektor in the PS Blog’s preview from last week featuring the game’s Creative Director Nic Watt.

Let us know what you think of this week’s update in the comments below, and remember to hit the poll above. If you want to see what the rest of the PlayStation community is talking about, head over to the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, or find other great topics to contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself. See you in the comments!

Wait, what? these $$$0ts of sony will release the psp version of pes 2013 and not the ps3? what kind of bs is this? psp smh I was lookin for the damn ps3 version not psp! is like now less ppl use the psp since the vita came out.

[quote name='crunchewy']Did Ratchet & Clank age well? I've never played any of those games. Should I start with R&C, or jump right to the PS3 games?[/QUOTE]
It really hasn't aged that well. Start with the second PS2 game, Going Commando, and go from there.

[quote name='crunchewy']Did Ratchet & Clank age well? I've never played any of those games. Should I start with R&C, or jump right to the PS3 games?[/QUOTE]
It's stuck in an unfortunate area where the idea for the RPG-style weapon system and the controls aren't as polished and refined as they are in the sequels, but it's still a fun game that's worth playing. Outside of maybe some added context in the story, there's not much of a reason to play them all in order.

Deals
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $12.49
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $9.99
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $3.99
Jet Set Radio - $4.99
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $19.99
Machinarium - $4.99
NiGHTS into dreams… - $4.99
Psychonauts - $4.99
Ratchet & Clank - $7.49
Shank 2 - $4.99
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - $19.99
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - $19.99
The Unfinished Swan - $7.49
Warp - $4.99

Games
The Cave - $14.99 - 984 MB
Just Dance 4 - $39.99 - 17.2 GB - Move Required
Mad Dog McCree - $7.99 - 966 MB - Move Required
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $54.99 - 21.7 GB
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $19.99 - 11.4 GB
Racquet Sports - $19.99 - 2.6 GB - Move Required

PS2 Classics
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories - $9.99 - 1.4 GB

Demos
The Cave - 984 MB
Dead Space 3 - 1.9 GB
Mad Dog McCree - 966 MB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 3.4 GB

Add-ons
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Domination Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Madness Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Assassin Supremacy Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Commando Domination Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Commando Madness Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Commando Supremacy Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Domination Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Madness Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Gunzerker Supremacy Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Domination Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Madness Pack - $0.99
Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer Supremacy Pack - $0.99
Dance Magic - Tracks Set 2 - $1.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Hotties Swimwear Pack 1 - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Hotties Swimwear Pack 2 - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Hotties Swimwear Pack 3 - $4.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Hotties Swimwear Set - $12.99
Dead or Alive 5 - Zack Island Stage - Free
Just Dance 4 - "Oath" by Cher Lloyd featuring Becky G - $2.99
Just Dance 4 - "You Make Me Feel" by Cobra Starship (feat Sabi) - $2.99
Just Dance 4 - "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha - $2.99
Just Dance 4 - "Boom" by Reggaetron Storm - $2.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Garfield and Odie Minipack - $2.99 - Cross Buy
Max Payne 3 - Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack - $9.99
Rock Band 3 - "Band Your Head (Metal Health)" by Quiet Riot - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Spoonman" by Soundgarden - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" by Kelly Clarkson - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Chiasm" by Chaotrope - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "How Do You Do It?" by Quiet Company - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Rage and Pain" by Francisco Meza - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Reaping Tide" by Mile Marker Zero - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "You, Me, & the Boatman" by Quiet Company - $0.99
Rocksmith - The Strokes Pack - $7.99 - Includes the three songs below
Rocksmith - "Juicebox" by The Strokes - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Last Nite" by The Strokes - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Reptilia" by The Strokes - $2.99

Videos
Assassin's Creed III DLC Reveal Trailer
Mad Dog McCree Trailer
Metro Last Light Genesis Trailer
Zen Pinball 2 Trailer

Themes
Derrick the Deathfin
Worms Revolution

Premium Themes
Flirty Girl 5 - $2.99 - Dynamic
The Hobbit AUJ - $2.99 - Dynamic
Light Flares - $2.99 - Dynamic
The Masked Flame - $2.99 - Dynamic
Ocean Fire - $2.99 - Dynamic
Orbit Light - $2.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Bad Dudes Theme Pack - $4.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Classic Theme Pack - $4.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Cole McGrath - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Evil Cole McGrath - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Fat Princess - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Fun Theme Pack - $4.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Heroes Theme Pack - $4.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Jak and Daxter - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Kratos - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Nariko - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Nathan Drake - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Parappa - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Radec - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Ratchet & Clank - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Sackboy - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Sir Daniel Fortesque - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Sly Cooper - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Spike - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Super Themes Pack - $14.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Sweet Tooth - $1.99 - Dynamic
PS All-Stars Toro - $1.99 - Dynamic
Sky Flares - $2.99 - Dynamic
TDKR - $2.99 - Dynamic
Tunnel Light - $2.99 - Dynamic

Wallpaper
Big Sky Infinity
Knytt Underground
Mad Dog McCree

Mad Dog McCree (10) - $0.49 each

PSP Games
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - $19.99 - 1.5 GB

Vita Games
escapeVektor - $9.99 - 36 MB

Vita Demos
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - 565 MB

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Garfield and Odie Minipack - $2.99 - Cross Buy
-------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
escapeVektor - Vita - $7.99
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $6.25
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $5.00
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $2.00
Jet Set Radio - $2.50
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $10.00
Machinarium - $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… - $2.50
Psychonauts - $2.50
Ratchet & Clank - $3.75
Shank 2 - $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - $10.00
The Unfinished Swan - $3.75
Warp - $2.50

Games
Foosball 2012 - PS3/Vita - 267 MB

Demos
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Full Game Trials
Racquet Sports - 2.6 GB

Expiring for PS+ Next Week

Deals
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $6.25
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut - $5.00
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $2.00
Jet Set Radio - $2.50
LittleBigPlanet Karting - $10.00
Machinarium - $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… - $2.50
Psychonauts - $2.50
Ratchet & Clank - $3.75
Shank 2 - $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - $10.00
The Unfinished Swan - $3.75
Warp - $2.50

The original Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will arrive for download on PlayStation Network next week as part of their PS2 Classics collection - on Tuesday, January 29th in North America and Wednesday January 30th in Europe, for $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...t-auto-vice-city-coming-to-psn-next-week.html
YES YES YES! :D I think im going to buy this.

Wonder if we will ever see VCS or LCS on the PSN network. I would love to have all 5 games on one console.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

The Web PS Store is now live for the US.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...-new-sony-entertainment-network-online-store/

We’re excited to announce today’s launch of the new Sony Entertainment Network online store, allowing you to browse and buy PlayStation Network games, add-ons, movies, TV shows, and more for PlayStation 3, PSP, and PlayStation Vita through the web.

Following the redesign of the PlayStation Store, the new online store offers similar filter and sorting features — making it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for and discover new digital content.

Here’s how it works:

1. Sign in to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ with your Sony Entertainment Network or PlayStation Network username and password.
  2. Browse or search for PlayStation Network games, add-ons, movies, TV shows, or whatever else you’re looking for.
  3. As soon as you buy what you want in the online store, it will be added to the “My Downloads” section in the PlayStation Store on your PS3, PSP, or PS Vita for you to download and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDNmgYuzoFc

Still have questions? Click here to check out the FAQ for the new Sony Entertainment Network online store.

There are more features in the works for the online store – including automatic remote downloads – so stay tuned for the latest.

Also, in case you missed the announcement last week, you can now use PayPal to fund your PSN/SEN wallet via the Sony Entertainment Network account manager on the Web.

Webstore is pretty awesome. I'm guessing this is why they updated the normal PSN Store, to have full web integration alongside it. Will be nice to be able to purchase something from anywhere and not miss out on a sale just because I couldn't get to my PS3 in time.

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Cubixx - Vita - Free
Madden 13
Madden 13 - Vita
Section 8 - $10 - 33% Off
Section 8 Prejudice - $10 - 33% Off

Games
Air Conflict Secret Wars
Bayonetta - $19.99
Everyone Sing
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman Trilogy HD
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Ultimate Edition
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

PS2 Classics
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $9.99

Demos
Crysis 3 Beta
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Add-ons
DMC Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 6
Sleeping Dogs

Vita
Let's Fish! Hooked On - $19.99

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Gatling Gears - $5 - 50% Off
Greed Corp. - $5 - 50% Off

[quote name='Halo05']Ugh, the Japanese store got "upgraded" to be like the US version.

Now its slow and I have to relearn where everything is. What a terrible storefront.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, now its only a matter of time before the HK store goes over to the dark side too... :cry:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/27/the-drop-week-of-january-28th-2013-new-releases/

Here is The Drop for this week:
PSN

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
– An entry into the blockbuster first-person shooter franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II brings players back into the shadows for another Black Ops mission assignment. Rooted in near-future fiction, Black Ops II propels players into warfare in an epic single player campaign highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions. A re-imagined multiplayer suite introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer. And on the outskirts of the campaign is an all-new Zombies experience running in the multiplayer engine.

Bayonetta – Bayonetta is a stylish and cinematic action game, directed by Hideki Kamiya. A witch with powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, Bayonetta faces-off against countless angelic enemies, many reaching epic proportions, in a game of 100% pure, unadulterated all-out action. Outlandish finishing moves are performed with balletic grace as Bayonetta flows from one fight to another. With magnificent over-the-top action taking place in stages that are a veritable theme park of exciting attractions, Bayonetta pushes the limits of the action genre, bringing to life its fast-paced, dynamic climax combat.

Hitman: Blood Money – The fourth in the chilling Hitman series featuring the cold-blooded killer Agent 47. Finding that members of his contract agency, The ICA, are now being quietly (and mortally) eliminated, Agent 47 suspects a larger organization is moving in. Fearing he may be the next target, he heads to America. His jobs now will pay in straight-up cash — and how he spends the money will affect what weapons he has and what he does next. The developer added new gameplay systems, such as the concepts of notoriety and of blood money. The new Notoriety system means that anyone causing a bloodbath worthy of front page news is risking being recognised by civilians and guards in the future. Blood money lets players spend their earnings on fully customisable precision weapons and specialist equipment, or they can buy additional information upon the targets and location at hand, to aid a successful and professional hit.

Hitman: Contracts – The third installment in the critically acclaimed, multi-million selling Hitman series, developed by Io Interactive. Hitman: Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions, with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and an increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons. You’ll begin, as usual, as Agent 47, one of the most ruthlessly efficient contract killers in gaming history. Beginning in Paris, the game sees 47 in a vunerable situation, and promises to be, the most disturbing episode in the series. A new graphics engine showcases your ‘work’ in brutal detail and brings the new locations to life. An improved control system and more gradual learning curve will ensure that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin – Third-person action shooter from Io Interactive, also released on consoles. Players assume the role of “47,” a retired hitman who was once considered the best in his particular field. The title opens up as 47 is living peacefully in Sicily and trying to cope with some of the horrible atrocities he committed in his dark, mysterious past. Shortly after attending confession, 47 learns that his priest and mentor has been kidnapped by the mafia, and so he decides to temporarily come out of retirement to get him back. Carnage, naturally, ensues. The game jettisons players through 20 missions that span across such areas as Sicily, Japan, St. Petersburg, India and even Malaysia.

Zone of the Enders: HD Collection – Hardcore gameplay and an immersive storyline combine with stunning, vibrant visuals in this HD remastering of the legendary Zone of the Enders series. With the increased aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9, upped frame rate from 30 fps to 60 fps, and evolved audio for crisper sound effects, no leaf has been left unturned in bringing Z.O.E into the HD universe. Kojima Productions even teamed up with Sunrise to bring you an impressive introduction sequence that combines artistry and beautiful anime with technical and upscaled CG for an opening that will instantly put you in the zone. With the added bonus of all-new trophies and achievements to collect, this HD Collection is sure to leave you with a satisfying and enthralling gameplay experience.

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars – Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation set in World War I & II scenarios. During the 7 campaigns the player has to fly and fight through over 48 missions. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses.

Let’s Fish: Hooked On (PS Vita) – Featuring bright anime style artwork and authentic sports action by veteran Japanese fishing game design studio SIMS, Let’s Fish! Hooked On is the Playstation Vita’s first full-scale fishing game, delivering an intuitive arcade gaming experience with gameplay features tailored exclusively for this handheld device. The game combines realistic fishing action with fast arcade-style gameplay and comes complete with a full story mode, which aims to make fishing fun for everyone.

PlayStation Move

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear

Demos

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS Vita/PS3)

PlayStation 2 Classics

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
– Following the success of Grand Theft Auto, developer Rockstar North takes gamers on a tour of a new city inGrand Theft Auto: Vice City. With new sights, new characters, new (ahem) business opportunities, and even a whole new ’80s themed era, players can indulge in more criminal fun than ever before.

Vice City features more expansive locations, and over 120 vehicles ripe for the picking such as exotic cars, motorcycles, luxury yachts and planes. The soundtrack boasts three times the tunes compared to the previous GTA, and features countless ’80s hits. Over 40 different weapons ensure effective firepower and provide enough variety for stylish defensive measures (samurai sword anyone?). Read More: Rockstar Games

Decided to blind buy Warp. Dumb thing is it charged me $5 instead of $2.50. So now I have $2.50 left over. I didn't notice that it was going to do that. Oh well. I don't think I want any of the other $2.50 games from the sale, but I'll spend it at some point.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...s-update-ninja-gaiden-sigma-free-for-members/

Here's the full PS+ update for this week:
January is almost over, and we have one more Plus update for you, but first let’s reminisce on this month’s offerings, shall we? Plus member freebies included NBA Jam: On Fire Edition, Darksiders, Mega Man 9 and 10, along with Foosball 2012, and we there were some awesome deals with the 13 for ’13 discounts (last day is today). Topping it all off was access to the God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta, and the 12+3 Plus promotion where you can buy one year of Plus and get three extra months at no additional cost; which is active right now.

We’re sending January off by welcoming Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for PS Vita, free for Plus members! There are also some amazing PSN gems at fantastic prices that you may have missed. Read on and enjoy the update, which takes effect when the PlayStation Store updates on January 29th.
Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita to purchase, or click here to get instant access via the Sony Entertainment Network online store.

January 29th PlayStation Plus Update

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

One of the highest-rated action games is back and better than ever. Experience a new way to play one of the finest editions of Ninja Gaiden Sigma with motion & touch controls, tons of content, and new challenges to test even the toughest ninja. Be warned though, Ninja Gaiden is a tough game, but the feeling of mastering the combat and handling your foes is second to none.

Madden 13 Sale (PS3 and PS Vita)

30% off for PS Plus members

With the Super Bowl right around the corner (go Niners!), our friends at EA are happy to help everyone get ready for the big game by offering both PS3 and PS Vita versions of Madden 13 for 30% off.

Madden 13 (PS3) – Original Price: $41.99; PS Plus Price: $29.39
Madden 13 (PS Vita) – Original Price: $27.99; PS Plus Price: $19.59

Gatling Gears (PS3)

50% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $4.99; PS Plus Price: $2.50)

When the Empire begins its reign of destruction in a thirst for natural resources, it’s up to Max Brawley, a retired Gatling Gear pilot, to stop them. Together with his niece and his trusty Gatling Gear unit he must fight his way to the heart of the Empire and eliminate the destruction at its source. Grab the game that IGN.com called “a joy to play”, at a steal of a price.

Section 8: Prejudice (PS3)

50% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $9.99; PS Plus Price: $5.00)

Pick up this sci-fi first person shooter with dynamic combat at an amazing price. In Section 8: Prejudice, every decision drastically impacts the battlefield. Discover the sinister series of betrayals that threaten humanity’s survival in the single-player campaign; or battle up to 32 players in multiple game modes as you complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions.

Greed Corp (PS3) (US and Canada only)

50% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $4.99; PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Why share when you can have it all? Greed Corp is an online multiplayer strategy game in which you battle for dominance over a world once rich in resources. In order to prevail, you must exhaust all remaining resources to build an army, and use the depleted collapsing terrain to your advantage. An extensive campaign mode and multiple unlockables are also waiting to help you prepare to take the battle online.

Let us know what you think of this week’s update in the comments below, and remember to vote in the poll to help us see what you’re excited about from this week’s update. If you want to see what the rest of the PlayStation community is talking about, head over to the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, or find other topics to chat about (or start one yourself). See you in the comments!

[quote name='Backlash']$5 is always the lowest amount the PSN will fund. The money doesn't expire, though, so you can use it at any time later.[/QUOTE]

Yep, easy mistake to make if you aren't on PSN much or new to it. Can be frustrating when they have sales at sub-$5 since it sort of obligates you to spending more than you wanted. I'm guessing it's a way to help avoid racking up transaction fees from credit cards - they don't want people buying $.50 avatars and charging them. It's still really obnoxious.

Looks like Journey for February

+ Morgan Haro on January 28th, 2013 at 11:13 am said:
These updates are always weekly for the time being. So there will be plenty more content as we journey into February.

I was really excited for Ninja Gaiden until I realized it was only for Vita.

Great timing on Playstation Plus as my sub ran out last week.

Doesnt the PSN store update today? Checked twice now for Vice City and nothing. I thought they usually updated it around 3-4pm central.

And did they remove the theme previews?

[quote name='The 7th Number']Doesnt the PSN store update today? Checked twice now for Vice City and nothing. I thought they usually updated it around 3-4pm central.

And did they remove the theme previews?[/QUOTE]

More like 5pm-7pm central.

No wait it is up for me.

am i the only getting really upset with the playstation store?
its easier to tell you the things i like about it . here goes :

Deals
Assassin's Creed II Ultimate Edition - $9.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Ultimate Edition - $13.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition - $24.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
The Cursed Crusade - $14.99
Dead or Alive 5 - $39.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Far Cry 2 Ultimate Edition - $14.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
Game of Thrones - $24.99
Gatling Gears - $4.99
Greed Corp - $4.99
SSX - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Madden NFL 13 - $41.99
Madden NFL 13 - Vita - 27.99
Pick of the Crop Bundle - PS3/PSP - $4.99 -
Includes Farm Frenzy 3 and Farm Frenzy Pizza Party
Prince of Persia Ultimate Edition - $14.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Ultimate Edition - $37.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
Run For Your Life Bundle - PS3/PSP/Vita - $4.49 -
Includes Canabalt & Jetpack Joyride

Games
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - $19.99 - 2.4 GB
Bayonetta - $19.99 - 7.1 GB
Dead or Alive 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle - $44.99 -
Everyone Sing - $19.99 - 7.1 GB
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD - $16.99 - 1.1 GB
Hitman: Blood Money HD - $16.99 - 4.7 GB
Hitman: Contracts HD - $16.99 - 2.4 GB
Hitman Trilogy HD - $39.99 - 2.4 GB
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Ultimate Edition - $37.99 -
Full Game + All DLC
Zone of the Enders HD Collection - $34.99 - 8.2 GB

PS2 Classics
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $9.99 - 3.6 GB

Demos
Crysis 3 Open Beta - 1.4 GB
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 2.7 GB

Add-ons
DC Universe - Online Home Turf - $9.99
DmC Devil May Cry - Costumes Pack - $3.99
LittleBigPlanet - Groundhog Day Costume - Free - Cross Buy
Resident Evil 6 - Stage Map Pack B - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Aerosmith Greatest Dimension Pack - $9.99 - Includes the six songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Back in the Saddle"
Rock Band 3 - "Dream On (Live)" by Aerosmith - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Legendary Child" by Aerosmith - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Lover Alot" by Aerosmith - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Werewolf Grandma With Knives (Part Two: Don't Die)" by Giraffes? Giraffes! - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Don't Tell Me What to Dream" by God Forbid - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Gold Teeth on a Bum" by The Dillinger Escape Plan - $1.99
Rocksmith - "American Woman" by The Guess Who - $2.99
Rock Band 3 - "No Surrender" by Taproot - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "People of the Deer" by The Trews - $0.99
Rocksmith - "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Surrender" by Cheap Trick - $2.99
Singstar - John Lennon 2 - $6.99
Sleeping Dogs - Movie Masters Pack - $1.99
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Bonus Edition Pack - $1.99
Street Fighter x Tekken - Combo Editor Expansion - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter x Tekken - Special Color Palette 4 - Free - Cross Buy
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - DLC Bundle - $19.99

Videos
Crysis 3 E3 Trailer
DmC Devil May Cry Limbo trailer
Most Wanted DLC Trailer Ultimate Speed Pack
NBA 2K13 All-Star Trailer
Planets Under Attack - Gameplay Video 2
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Pulling The Heist

Premium Themes
Going for a Drive - $2.99 - Dynamic
Mech Assault Canyon Run - $2.99 - Dynamic
Mech Assault Cavern Hunter - $2.99 - Dynamic
Mech Assault Reloading - $2.99 - Dynamic

Wallpaper
Knytt Underground

The Cave (7) - $0.49 each
Disgaea 3 (10) - $0.49 each
DmC Devil May Cry Bundle - $0.99
DmC Devil May Cry (8) - $0.49 each
Dokuro - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (11) - $0.49 each
Mugen Souls (11) - $0.49 each

Vita Games
Let's Fish! Hooked On - $19.99 - 1.5 GB

Vita Demos
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 748 MB

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Groundhog Day Costume - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter x Tekken - Combo Editor Expansion - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter x Tekken - Special Color Palette 4 - Free - Cross Buy

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Gatling Gears - $2.50
Greed Corp - $2.50
Madden NFL 13 - $23.39
Madden NFL 13 - Vita - $19.59
Section 8: Prejudice - $5.00

Games
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - Vita -

Full Game Trials
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars

Expiring for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
escapeVektor - $7.99
Madden NFL 13 - $23.39
Madden NFL 13 - Vita - $19.59
Section 8: Prejudice - $5.00

Games
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

Let me know if anything changes and I'll edit the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Deals
Pick of the Crop Bundle - PS3/PSP - $4.99 -
Includes Farm Frenzy 3 and Farm Frenzy Pizza Party
[/QUOTE]
snap.. awesome. just finished Farm Frenzy 2 and was just feeling bad I never bought that 1-3 bundle.. this will do.
.... no judgement man....

According to the announcement trailer, we are getting the next Scott Pilgrim DLC pack on the 5th. Anyone know if a price has been set yet?

[quote name='Jam Of Truth']According to the announcement trailer, we are getting the next Scott Pilgrim DLC pack on the 5th. Anyone know if a price has been set yet?[/QUOTE]
I have heard a few people mention it is $2, but I don't have an official source.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/03/the-drop-week-of-february-4th-2013-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PS3

Dead Space 3 - Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless soldier John Carver on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, Isaac must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. He will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customise weapons and survival tools. The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first Isaac must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs, and the violent wilderness. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, Isaac can choose to team up, not only for his own survival, but for that of mankind’s. Play together with a friend or go it alone as Isaac Clarke using the seamless new drop in, drop out co-op functionality. Each mode offers unique story elements and gameplay.

PSN

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - (Also on Blu-ray & PS Vita Cross Buy) – Sly Cooper and his mischievous cohorts, Bentley and Murray, return in a brand new epic, time-traveling adventure in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. After completing their latest heist, Sly carries on with a case of alleged amnesia and dances off with gal pal Carmelita, leaving Bentley as the keeper of the treasured Thievius Raccoonus, The Cooper family’s ancient book of master thievery. When Bentley discovers that pages of the book have begun to disappear in front of his eyes, he must round up the gang and save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever.

Fist of the North Star 2: Kens Rage – Follow the storyline of the entire action manga epic in Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience for fans of both series. In addition to the signature moves of the first title, new actions such as ‘sprint’ and ‘dodge’ have been added to the move sets.

Mensa: Academy – American Mensa Academy provides genuine American Mensa questions so you can find your true American Mensa score! Test a little low? Improve your skills and try again! Featuring exciting theater backdrops and brain-twisting tests, Mensa: Academy is the most stimulating way to improve your IQ! Immerse your brain in mini-games and puzzles that cover topics like: Literacy, Numeracy, Logic, Memory, and Visual & Spatial skills. Choose from three exciting game modes to enhance your learning experience. Questions are posed as fun challenges with humorous characters and colorful graphics that will have you pushing for the win!

Bentley’s Hackpack (PS Vita Cross Buy)A collection of four Sly Cooper-themed minigames, one each for Sly, Bentley, Murray, and Carmelita. Each minigame captures an aspect of the character and presents it in a way that’s great fun to play on PS3 or on PS Vita.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...ardians-of-middle-earth-free-karateka-50-off/

Here's the Full PS+ Update for this week:
Welcome to this week’s PlayStation Plus update, where we’re excited to bring news that the Guardians of Middle Earth MOBA greatness will be coming free to PS3 for PS Plus members! If you’ve never tried this unique genre that’s taking the gaming community by storm, give Guardians of Middle Earth a download and see what all the excitement is about. While you’re at it, check out a handful of discounts on some pretty amazing games you may have missed out on for both PS3 and PS Vita.

Friendly reminder: The deal is on through March 4th: purchase a one-year membership of PS Plus and get three bonus months free. Current members can stack this value on to their existing membership as well. Learn more about the offer here, or click the link below to go to the SEN online store.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus, or just want to add more time to your existing membership? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access via the Sony Entertainment Network online store.

February 5th PlayStation Plus Update

Guardians of Middle Earth (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members (Original Price: $14.99)

Take up arms in the clash over Middle-earth with the most powerful heroes from the greatest fantasy epic of all time. Form alliances with and against friends and jump into the wildly popular Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) gameplay. With 20 iconic guardians from Middle-earth, and new guardians coming all the time, it’s the perfect time to get lost in the multiplayer fray in epic 5 versus 5 battles.

Karateka (PS3)

50% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $9.99; PS Plus price: $5.00)

A beautifully simple premise with a fun pick up and play fighting system, Karateka blends old school gameplay charm with fluid combat animations and gorgeous backdrops and music to provide an amazing adventure with a ton of replay value. Are you skilled enough to rescue Princess Mariko with the fighting finesse of her True Love? Or will you need the power of the burly brute to topple the opposition? For more on Karateka, check out PS.Blog’s post from Assistant Producer Heather d’Evelyn.

Big Sky Infinity (PS3 and PS Vita – Cross Buy Enabled)

40% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $9.99; PS Plus price: $5.99)

Big Sky Infinity is a lightning-fast, randomly-generated game that adapts to how you play; which means, it’s never the same game twice. You pilot a spaceship that’s flying straight into an alien armada. The further you progress, the harder it gets, with giant bosses, streams of enemies, and unique events that shift the gameplay to keep you on your toes. It’s Cross Buy enabled, so this purchase will get you a version to play on both your PS Vita and PS3. Check out more Big Sky Infinity from the game’s director James Whitehead.

Knytt Underground (PS3 and PS Vita – Cross Buy Enabled)

40% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $14.99; PS Plus price: $8.99)

Knytt Underground tells a quirky and strange tale that’s set in the future, hundreds of years after the humans disappeared from the planet. Sprites, fairies and various other lifeforms roam tunnels in the underground. With a curiousity about their origin and the meaning of life, they strike out to find those answers they try to understand the ones who had obviously figured it out: the humans. It’s a beautiful adventure with a vast environment to explore and story driven quests that will keep you hooked. Read more about Knytt Underground in the PS Blog’s post featuring the Creative Director Nicklas Nygren.

Thanks for reading this week’s update. As usual, you can join the PlayStation community over on the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, or find other PlayStation topics to discuss, or even start one yourself. See you in the comments!
Links for the free game and sale games below for those interested:

Big Sky Infinity:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP2070-NPUB30819_00-PS3BIGSKYINFINIT

Guardians of Middle Earth:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...arth/cid=UP1018-NPUB30840_00-FULLGAMEBUNDLE00

Karateka:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP2072-NPUB31078_00-PS3KARATEKAGAME0

Knytt Underground:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP2070-NPUB30820_00-UKNYTTUNDE000001

If you want to get the demo for Guardians of Middle Earth now to upgrade to the full game tomorrow, here's the link for that:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...demo/cid=UP1018-NPUB30840_00-GUARDIANS0000001

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/04/select-namco-bandai-games-50-off-starting-tomorrow/

Here's the normal list for the Namco sale, which will for four weeks:

PS3
Namco Museum Essentials - $4.99
Noby Noby Boy - $2.49
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $24.99
Ridge Racer 7: 3D License Version - $9.99

Vita
Ridge Racer - $12.49
Touch My Katamari - $12.49

PSP
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact - $19.99
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny - $19.99
Tekken 6 - $19.99

Add-ons
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - A-10A "Happy Holidays" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - A-10A "Warthog" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - AH-64D "Leopard Pattern" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-117A "Stars and Stripes" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-14D "Halloween Pumpkin" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-14D "Jolly Rogers" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15C "Patriot" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15C "White Dragon" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15E "Tiger Pattern" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-16C "Patriot" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-22A "Flash" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-22A "Warwolf" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-2A "NAGASE" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-35B "Pac-Man" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F/A-18F "Jolly Rogers" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F/A-18F "Red Devils" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - PAK-FA "Akula" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - RafaleM "Tiger Pattern" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Su-34 "Tekken Alisa & Xiaoyu" - $1.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15E "THE IDOLM@STER" Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-117A "THE IDOLM@STER" Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-22A "THE IDOLM@STER" Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Mirage 2000-5 THE IDOLM@STER Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Su-33 "THE IDOLM@STER" Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Su-35 "TEKKEN" Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Typhoon "THE IDOLM@STER" Skin Set - $2.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - F-15S/MTD - $2.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Ka-50 Hokum - $2.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Su-37 Terminator - $2.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Tornado GR.4 - $2.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - YF-23 Black Widow II - $2.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - ASF-X Shinden II - $3.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 2 - $4.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 4 - $4.49
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 2 "THE IDOLM@STER" - $4.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack "THE IDOLM@STER" - $4.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 1 - $5.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Aircraft Skin Pack 3 - $5.99
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Online Map Pack - $7.49
Dark Souls - Atorias of the Abyss - $7.49
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - DLC Pack - $7.49

The ACAH list assumes that they're putting all of it on sale, but this is all of the possible items.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...asy-games-for-the-series-25-year-anniversary/

Twenty-five years ago, our company launched a game called Final Fantasy. It was the result of a lot of hard work and dedication. It was also the start of a franchise that would go on to capture the hearts of millions of players around the world.

As we celebrate Final Fantasy’s 25th anniversary, we look back on a series that contains 14 installments, numerous spin-off games, and all sorts of merchandise. We are always impressed by the love our fans show for this franchise.

To celebrate this amazing milestone in the history of Final Fantasy, we’re putting a number of Final Fantasy titles on sale on PlayStation Network, starting when PSN updates tomorrow. For two weeks, the following titles will be on sale in PlayStation Store for 50% off.

PSP
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - $10
Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy - $1.50
Dissidia Final Fantasy - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of Lions - $5
FINAL FANTASY IV: Complete Collection - $10

PS1 Classics
Final Fantasy Origins - $5
Final Fantasy V - $5
Final Fantasy VI - $5
Final Fantasy VII - $5
Final Fantasy VIII - $5
Final Fantasy IX - $5

We hope you enjoy these classic titles — the memories they evoke, and the new memories they will create.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back