What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

A 10 minute demo of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is supposedly being released E3 week. Kinda "meh" but if it's true then the release probably isn't too far away.

:lol: Nevermind then, wasted a post for that shit.
I was reading through PSLifeStyle's news and they had a story linked to that HipHopGamer "news". Self-advertising their website with bogus stories is just :roll: .

I don't think those websites are one and the same. Looks like HipHopGamerShow posted the story but PSLifeStyle picked it up and posted it in their news section. I've never heard of either of those websites until today.

[quote name='manthing']You're right, we both agree that it's gouging.

I can't wait for the FF7 to hit the PSN store @ $30!

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, fuck that. Sad part is ur probably not too far from the truth.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yeah, fuck that. Sad part is ur probably not too far from the truth.[/QUOTE]

30 vs 60+ for a disc copy... while it is a lot, I honestly would settle for 30.

Looks like Trash Panic is out this week in the US too (confirmed in EU) according to the twitter for the PSBlog.

$4.99, hope everyone tries it.
There will be a demo, if not tomorrow, soon after according to the devs.
Truly a unique puzzle game.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']It's $4.99? automatic buy from me... thought it was $9.99, but $4.99 seems like a steal.[/QUOTE]
same feeling here. Another guy and I in my gameshare group have the same thoughts: "Any game has gotta be worth $1, right!?"

[quote name='shadowkast']same feeling here. Another guy and I in my gameshare group have the same thoughts: "Any game has gotta be worth $1, right!?"[/QUOTE]

Sure it's a bargain. plus add in the fact we don't even have to leave the comfort of home.. or the cold one's :beer:

Like I said to my buddy .. I'm willing to try just about any XBLA/PSN game for $4.99 or less. Anything higher than that and I have to put some thought in to it. Having said that, I'll definitely give Trash Panic a go for $4.99.

[quote name='dallow']Looks like Trash Panic is out this week in the US too (confirmed in EU) according to the twitter for the PSBlog.

$4.99, hope everyone tries it.
There will be a demo, if not tomorrow, soon after according to the devs.
Truly a unique puzzle game.[/QUOTE]

Count me in -- if the PSN Store ever updates!

Where did you hear about the price of Trash Panic, dallow? It wasn't released for the UK update despite people saying it was confirmed to be released today.

:D[quote name='Maklershed']Where's the update? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

:D[quote name='phdeez']Right!! PSN Store is lagging behind...[/QUOTE]

:D[quote name='freakyzeeky']C'mon Sony... update the store :bomb:[/QUOTE]that's all I was wondering as well

I don't think they would delay Trash Panic for E3. If anything, they'd release it before and brag about their console saving the ecosystem along with finding the cure for cancer.

[quote name='Maklershed']Damnit. I wanted to try Trash Panic before I went to bed tonight. Guess that's not happening. :([/QUOTE]
true that. Think they could take a min and say something via blog about the delay.

Maybe they are holding it back for the GTTV unveiling of Ratchet & Clank Future 2 and more Uncharted 2, though I don't know why they wouldn't put everything else up and then the rest after the show is over.

Yeah I thought they were gonna update the store today, too. Was looking forward to the Trash Panic game and the pool game as well.
Oh well back to Dead Space.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Maybe they are holding it back for the GTTV unveiling of Ratchet & Clank Future 2 and more Uncharted 2, though I don't know why they wouldn't put everything else up and then the rest after the show is over.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense to me. I'm sure there some trials or something special going to be on gttv, and Sony doesn't want it up on the psn store before then. Although they could add everything, and add that material later. I guess we will find out soon. :)

Sony probably has a lot on their plate, perhaps some big things for the PSN store as well that they might be holding off until next week.

Odd that they confirmed some things to be released today yet no update. Maybe running late (it IS still before 8pm at the offices there) or possibly delayed. Keep your panties on girls, it will be done when it's done.

PS1 Classics
Resident Evil: Director's Cut - $9.99

Demos
Crash Commando

Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - 2000AD Costume Kit - $5.99
LittleBigPlanet - Judge Dredd Costume - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet - Hammerstein Costume - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet - Johnny Alpha Costume - $1.99
LittleBigPlanet - Rogue Trooper Costume - $1.99
Saints Row 2 - Corporate Warfare Pack - $6.99
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - Mohawk Signature Livery Pack - Free
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 - Pack 4 - Free
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 - Pack 5 - Free
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 - Pack 6 - Free
Resistance 2 - Multiplayer Grim Skin - Free
Resistance 2 - Multiplayer Malikov Skin - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 6 - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 7 - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 8 - Free
Age of Booty - Map Pack 9 - Free
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Escape From Butcher Bay Commentary Mode - Free
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Premium MP Pack - $9.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "The Touch" by Stan Bush - Free
Rock Band - Ministry Pack 01 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band - "Cuz U R Next" by Ministry - $1.99
Rock Band - "Lieslieslies" by Ministry - $1.99
Rock Band - "The Great Satan" by Ministry - $1.99
Rock Band - "Linger" by The Cranberries - $1.99
Rock Band - "She's Not There" by The Zombies - $1.99
Rock Band - "Tell Her No" by The Zombies - $1.99

Videos
Modern Warfare 2 Reveal Trailer
Trash Panic Preview Trailer