What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

I noticed that there's a new option in the triangle menu for demos, which allows you to go straight to the game's page in the PS Store to purchase the game. It appears under the internet search option that they added in one of the last updates.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Is there that much to do in the game? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

There are 25 or so characters to play through as, each character can level up to 50, and there are 5 pieces of armor for each variety of mobile suit, each ranges in level from 1-4, with somewhere around 40 different mobile suits. and around 200 missions to complete for each character.

add to that the fact that they are adding new missions via dlc, and the game may never end.

=)

if you are a completionist, you will probably never get there.. I am at around 60 hours or so worth of playtime, and still have lots to accomplish, but will probably call it good once i get the platinum medal, though tearing through legions of zakus as god gundam is always awesome.

Have not even touched the online modes, are they at all worthwhile?

I was wondering something about PS1 games on PSN. If I play them on an HDTV, will they have black bars on the edges or will it actually cover the entire screen?

[quote name='jonlubbe']There are 25 or so characters to play through as, each character can level up to 50, and there are 5 pieces of armor for each variety of mobile suit, each ranges in level from 1-4, with somewhere around 40 different mobile suits. and around 200 missions to complete for each character.

add to that the fact that they are adding new missions via dlc, and the game may never end.

=)

if you are a completionist, you will probably never get there.. I am at around 60 hours or so worth of playtime, and still have lots to accomplish, but will probably call it good once i get the platinum medal, though tearing through legions of zakus as god gundam is always awesome.

Have not even touched the online modes, are they at all worthwhile?[/QUOTE]
Wow, that sounds like way more playtime than Fallout 3

[quote name='jonlubbe']There are 25 or so characters to play through as, each character can level up to 50, and there are 5 pieces of armor for each variety of mobile suit, each ranges in level from 1-4, with somewhere around 40 different mobile suits. and around 200 missions to complete for each character.

=)

Have not even touched the online modes, are they at all worthwhile?[/QUOTE]
Got your PSN request, and would love to play some DWG2 online.

And yes, the game is huge. It's almost staggering how much content is in the game.

guess I'll be downloading all the free DW Gundam2 content and picking it up at a later date. (same plan for naruto....why can't I find this game on the cheap!!)

[quote name='shadowkast']guess I'll be downloading all the free DW Gundam2 content and picking it up at a later date. (same plan for naruto....why can't I find this game on the cheap!!)[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly. Wish I could have found a Naruto at Target when it was on clearance. Oh well, hopefully good updates later in the week.

[quote name='dallow']It's IP locked but I hear it's cool.[/QUOTE]

It is. I have a couple of minor gripes, but on the whole it's great.

Deals
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - $29.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Qore
Qore - June 2009 - $2.99 Single, $24.99 Annual Sub

PS1 Classics
Metal Gear Solid - $9.99 - 780 MB

Demos
NCAA Football 10

Add-ons
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - Jester Signature Livery Pack - Free
Cross Edge - Wanderer Pack - Free
Cross Edge - Power-Up Pack - Free
Cross Edge - Departure Pack - Free
Guitar Hero World Tour - Ben Harper and Relentless7 Track Pack - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Shimmer & Shine" by Ben Harper and Relentless7 - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Number With No Name" by Ben Harper and Relentless7 - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Fly One Time" by Ben Harper and Relentless7 - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme" by S.U.P.R.A.H.U.M.A.N. - Free
Rock Band - Spinal Tap Pack 1 - $6.99 - Includes the four songs below
Rock Band - "Back From the Dead" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Saucy Jack" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Warmer Than Hell" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - Evanescence Pack 1 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band - "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence - $1.99
Rock Band - "Call Me When You're Sober" by Evanescence - $1.99
Rock Band - "Weight of the World" by Evanescence - $1.99

Videos
Mini Ninjas E3 Trailer

Premium Themes
American Pride - $1.49
American Pride PSP - $1.49
Jungle Jane - $1.49
Jungle Jane PSP - $1.49
Warrior Girls - $1.49
Warrior Girls PSP - $1.49
Azmodeus Dark Angels 3 - $1.49
Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP 5 - $0.99
Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP 6 - $0.99
4th of July Pinups - $1.49

PSP Games
Tom Clancy's GRAW 2 - $19.99 - 665 MB

Hm, I might try that NCAA Football 10 demo. They always seem to be little up on Madden for whatever reason.

The latest episode of Qore is pretty tempting too...I mean, infamous theme, Tshirts for HOME, and Spyro PSOne for all purchasers...that's gotta be worth $3 amirite?

I'm also wondering if I should just bite on Bomberman Ultra now, or try to wait for a sale? I don't remember ever seeing a sale on Hudson DLC on any platform, though.

Spryo PS1 for $3...I'm in for that.

If I go back and get the March one (with Syphon Filter) will I still get the voucher or is it only for that month?

has this really been confirmed by someone who has just bought a 1 mth episode? I was told when I posted a ? to psblog that only Annual Sub got free games, cause a $2.99 Qore giving your a $9.99 is not a money maker for PSN .. has this been confirmed? or rumor?

[quote name='gunm']The latest episode of Qore is pretty tempting too...I mean, infamous theme, Tshirts for HOME, and Spyro PSOne for all purchasers...that's gotta be worth $3 amirite?[/QUOTE]

Might have to bite on Qore then. Has anyone confirmed all of the mentioned above?

[quote name='LXL_Guy']First time downloading. Thought I'd give it a shot for the HOME content. Size of episode 13 is 1146 MB. Is that normal?![/QUOTE]
Yes

Sony sent me a $20 PSN card (among other things) and I had no idea they were available in the US. Can anyone confirm?

And any PSN recommendations? I'm thinking of saving it for Shooter.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Sony sent me a $20 PSN card (among other things) and I had no idea they were available in the US. Can anyone confirm?

And any PSN recommendations? I'm thinking of saving it for Shooter.[/QUOTE]

MGS1 is a good start, but there's a good number of stuff on PSN... I'm surprised if you haven't gotten any PSN stuff yet.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Any comments on Qore? The spyro deal is definitely part of it and is an instant download? I could go for that on my PSP...[/QUOTE]

It's instant download. It's worth it IMHO since spyro seems to still hold up based off what I've played.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Any comments on Qore? The spyro deal is definitely part of it and is an instant download? I could go for that on my PSP...[/QUOTE]

The Spyro deal is only for a limited time and it is an instant download. For that, plus the Infamous theme, plus the HOME crap, and the of course Qore itself, $3 is well worth it.

[quote name='mykevermin']PSN cards? Buy 'em at Wal-Mart: $17 for a $20 card, $40 for a $50 card.[/QUOTE]
If only all Walmarts had them at that price.

[quote name='J7.']Never played a Spyro game, does it hold up well or is it nostalgia?[/QUOTE]
I played for about 15-20 minutes last night and it is indeed fun, though the controls were awkward (shooting with button not a trigger, rotate camera with a trigger...), but only because I'm used to the almost standard controls in games now. Can't be nostalgia because I never played it before.

[quote name='mykevermin']PSN cards? Buy 'em at Wal-Mart: $17 for a $20 card, $40 for a $50 card.[/QUOTE]
Ah, k thank you.

http://kotaku.com/5296822/canada-can-have-psn-cards-now

Kotaku confused me - I thought they released in Canada not the US. Good to know!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']MGS1 is a good start, but there's a good number of stuff on PSN... I'm surprised if you haven't gotten any PSN stuff yet.
[/QUOTE]
Haha, I have MGS1 (for PSone) still and MGS: Twin Snakes (for GC). And I've gotten some stuff for the PSN (mostly LBP stuff).

As for PSN recomendations...
Worms and Bomberman are always good.
Age of Booty is also pretty good.
Or you could save it for Fat Princess.

[quote name='gunm']The Spyro deal is only for a limited time and it is an instant download. For that, plus the Infamous theme, plus the HOME crap, and the of course Qore itself, $3 is well worth it.[/QUOTE]

Well crap. I'm in then. Thanks!

[quote name='mguiddy']As for PSN recomendations...
Worms and Bomberman are always good.
Age of Booty is also pretty good.
Or you could save it for Fat Princess.[/QUOTE]
Ah! Thanks mguiddy. Totally forgot about Fat Princess! Phew, saved me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']download the demo, that might help.[/QUOTE]

my bad, didnt realize there was a demo.....

bread's done
Back