What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Did they really release the Australian Rules Footy pack for Buzz in the US? Can't believe it. I'll be all over it if it's true.

Wow, I have been eyeing Brave Story New Traveler recently, as I found it while looking for more PSP RPGs to play. $15 is cheaper than any retail price I've seen. Bravo!! :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='mykevermin']:rofl:

That's the last of the official PSOne Spec Ops games, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't bet $5 another will be released next week somehow.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I heard that there's more in development as we speak since we love them so much.

[quote name='dallow']Braid got a USK rating (germany).

It's being ported by Hothead Games. (Penny-Arcade Adventures).[/QUOTE]

Just saw this on IGN that they got a confirmation back from Hothead saying that there would indeed be both a North America and Euro release forthcoming but no official date yet.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Just saw this on IGN that they got a confirmation back from Hothead saying that there would indeed be both a North America and Euro release forthcoming but no official date yet.[/QUOTE]

Really? That is great news. I considered buying it for PC, but I'll hold off for my PS3 now. Curious if it's 10 or 15 dollars.

I might pick up Fat Princess (yeah I missed last week's update due to being out of town).

New Qore tomorrow at least. :p Free NG2Sigma theme for all purchasers/subs.

Batman demo up now on EU PSN store via their search feature.
Probably under new releases by the time you read this.

1.4GB

Different from the GS demo.

[quote name='cartman58']I can haz Turtlze in Tiem?[/QUOTE]
Soon, soon.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I really hope they did a better job on this table than they did with the SF table in the XBLA release. It seems to be impossible to score anything decent and the field of views just aren't that great for it.[/QUOTE]

Is it the same pinball game? Why would we expect to be any different then?

[quote name='mykevermin']Is it the same pinball game? Why would we expect to be any different then?[/QUOTE]

Nah. Made by the same people, but the tables are totally different and the mechanics seem to be a bit tighter on the PS3. I wouldn't say they were the same, but similar in some regards.

Qore
Qore Episode 15 - August 2009 - $2.99 Single Issue

Games
Crystal Defenders - $9.99
TV Show King - $9.99

Demos
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Worms
Crystal Defenders

Add-ons
Call of Duty: World at War - Map Pack 3 - $9.99
Savage Moon - Waldgeist Add-On - $4.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Old West Map Pack - $9.99
LittleBigPlanet - inFamous Cole Costume - $1.99
Cross Edge - Additional Dungeon 4 - Free
Cross Edge - Enigma synth Pack 2 - Free
Cross Edge - Latest Technology Pack - $1.99
Cross Edge - Pretty Little Pack - $1.99
Cross Edge - Trial Edition Pack - Free
GTI Club+ - Car Pack - $1.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - Cog Hill Golf & CC - $4.99 - $4.99
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires - Additional Music Set 3 - Free
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Camel's Night Out" by Eric Johnson - $1.99
Rock Band - "Tap Ten" album by Spinal Tap - $14.99 - Includes the 11 songs below
Rock Band - "(Funky) Sex Farm" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "(Listen To The) Flower People (Reggae Style)" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "America" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Cups and Cakes" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Gimme Some Money" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Heavy Duty" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Hell Hole" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Rock 'N' Roll Creation" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Stonehenge" by Spinal Tap - $1.99
Rock Band - "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight" by Spinal Tap - $1.99

Videos
Unbound Saga : Between the Panels Issue 2
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2 Game Trailer
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh The Complete Experience Trailer
G-Force: The Video Game Trailer
TV Show King Trailer
Mini Ninjas Futo Gameplay
Mini Ninjas Futo Vignette Video
Mini Ninjas Shun Vignette Video

Premium Themes
Arkansas Football - $1.99
Clemson Football - $1.99
Colorado Football - $1.99
Illinois Football - $1.99
Missouri Football - $1.99

PSP Games
Dynasty Warriors - $14.99 - 115 MB

PSP Add-ons
Rock Band Unplugged - "Had a Dad" by Jane's Addiction - $1.99
Rock Band Unplugged - "Renegade" by Styx - $1.99
Hannah Montana - Fashions - Free
Hannah Montana - Moment Maker Special Effects - Free
Hannah Montana - Rockstar Stage Prop - Free
Hannah Montana - Musicians Wardrobe - Free

I think the four Hannah Montana add-ons are for the PSP game since that just came out, but I'm not 100% sure.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Weird. The Batman: Arkham Asylum demo we got is about 400 MB smaller than the one that the UK store got.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't the EU one probably be in 5 languages?

Maybe, but I don't remember there being that large of a difference in sizes between UK/US versions of a demo before.

Edit: Ryukahn: No, it's out on XBLA and WiiWare (in pieces if I remember correctly), too.

Sorry, I meant that it wasn't a dual release for PSP/PS3. Been wanting something similar to plants vs zombies (cheap with tons of gameplay hours), but haven't found anything.

Oh, then yeah, it's PS3 only. You could check out PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe when it comes out on PSP or just the normal Monsters on PSN, which has remote play, for a PvZ-style game that you can play on the PSP.

For my impatient self...what comes with Qore.....don't tell me spec ops :)

EDIT: that's bogus, thanx though frisky

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snowsquirrel']Does 'Shatter' have any multi-player mode?[/QUOTE]
i don't think so... i don't remember seeing the multi-player option. Even though the screen stays the same per level, the sucking and blowing actions can be confusing in two or more players mode. Maybe that's why it's strictly designed for single player? However, local or on-line co-op would make this game more interesting though.

bread's done
Back