What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='uncle5555']Thanks for the update mtxbass1, didn't see much that interested me this week (different tastes and all) might grab the free themes and the Lara Croft pack if I ever decide to buy the game, I have access to the challenge map for free.

Nice to see so many sales this week, but for games I really don't want. =/ Oh well, time to wait patiently for next weeks update. ;)[/QUOTE]

The Arc the Lad II bundle got my money as well as Joe Danger and Pixeljunk. So much win there for so little money.

Picked up Joe Danger. It's a fun little game and the price is good. I was wondering if I should buy the Magic the Gathering game. I've never played the actual card game before but always wanted to learn.

[quote name='o_O']Does Spelunker HD have local multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does, couple of my cousins and I started a run on it on competition mode and it was hilariously fun. Reminded me of old school multiplayer game plus 2 more people.

Try to use bombs effectively...

[quote name='mtxbass1']The Arc the Lad II bundle got my money as well as Joe Danger and Pixeljunk. So much win there for so little money.[/QUOTE]

As I've already posted, I already own the Arc Collection, so that's a non-issue to me. Joe Danger didn't grab my attention too much, it looked like mindless fun, but not more than that. And as much as I love the Pixeljunk games, I don't like the Racer series, when I originally played it back in 2007, I was thinking cool a Death Rally type over head Racer, instead I got a overhead slot racer....not what I was expecting at all.

So yeah, not much for me this week. Glad they had stuff you wanted though. :)

I picked up Dragon's Lair of course adding one more copy to my collection, need to support them so they will release the other two games. The load times are much better than the blu-rays and the trophy support and newer UI make it well worth it if you are a fan of these games.

I also picked up the new Pac-man DX game.

I always wanted to play dragons lair but now that i am a ps plus member i probably won't be buying and psn games for 15 months. I'm also going to start game sharing with some buddies that just got ps3's so I'll let them buy a few games since i am sharing about 20 with them.

Anyone logged into any of the non-US PSN Stores lately? Do they have any demos/themes that are any good that aren't available on the US store?

[quote name='Sinistar']Anyone logged into any of the non-US PSN Stores lately? Do they have any demos/themes that are any good that aren't available on the US store?[/QUOTE]

Nope. But I was planning on doing so this weekend if I get time, since the other stores don't update until Thurs/Friday.

If I see anything of interest, I'll post about it. ;)

[quote name='Sinistar']Anyone logged into any of the non-US PSN Stores lately? Do they have any demos/themes that are any good that aren't available on the US store?[/QUOTE]

JPN has a Smackdown vs Raw 2011 demo, but it's ladder match only, w/ Undertaker, Randy Orton, Miz and Chris Jericho as the 4 playable dudes.

The UK store has some demos that might be of interest, of note they put Dreadstorm Pirates from the TC: Razing Storm disc up for DL (full game) some PS1 "classics", nothing of any real note (40 Winks being the best).

Unlike ^^ him, I didn't notice anything extra special in the JPN/HK store with the exception of Parasite Eve 2 now being available to get. (Don't play wrasslin' games, so I didn't think anything about it)

[quote name='vlv723']Wow, and Tennessee just started charging sales tax on the PSN store...wtf?

Well, I changed it back to my parent's address in California. No sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Add Arizona to the list of being taxed, just noticed it a few days ago. This sucks.

Meh still nothing worthwhile for Plus. Figures that the only good thing they've offered (WipeoutHD) was something I already owned. Oh well, my own fault for signing up for it.

PlayStation Plus

Free Games
Vector TD – minis (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $3.99)
Discounted Games
Dead Nation (20% off) (PlayStation Plus price $11.99, regular price $14.99)
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Twisted Metal 2 (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Blockids – PSone Import (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Dezaemon Plus – Psone Import (50% off) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Free Themes
Smoke and Mist (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
PlayStation 15th Anniversary Dynamic Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $2.99)
Updates

Hot Shots Golf 2 – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $5.99) **Part of the PlayStation 15th Anniversary Sale
Uno PS3 – Sale (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $7.99)
Dynogems – Minis – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $1.49, original price $1.99)
Tehra: Dark Warrior – Minis – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.49, original price $2.99)
Tehra: Dark Warrior & DynoGems Bundle – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $3.49, original price $3.99)
MAG Escalation Mission Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $7.99, original price $9.99)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker – Permanent Price Drop (PSP) (now $29.99, original price $39.99)

Downloadable Games

Dead Nation ($14.99)
A war is raging over the planet which has left it in chaos and ruin. A zombie virus has rapidly spread through the human population across the globe, leaving it with one hope – you. Among the few capable of fighting back and surviving the mayhem and destruction, your mission is to take on the zombie masses and come out alive. Do you have what it takes to resist this Dead Nation?
ESRB Rated M
File size: 1.39 GB
Funky Lab Rat ($9.99)
Play the role of the funkiest of lab rats and escape from the laboratory where you are held captive using your powers. Combine agility and thinking to finish more than 80 levels and regain your freedom. Stop time and modify levels as you please thanks to the PlayStation Move motion controller or a DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 152 MB
PSone Import Classics

Blockids – PS one Import ($5.99)
Blockids offers a new twist on the classic arcade Breakout mechanic. You’ll be able to bounce your balls over their barriers to get more points and score special power-ups. The game allows you to play from a 3D perspective, right behind the paddle.
Please Note: This game is a direct import from Japan. Although text is limited, it is in the original Japanese language. Help can be found at www.monkeypawgames.com
File size: 80 MB
Dezaemon Plus – PS one Import ($5.99)
Ever wanted to make your own game? Here’s your chance…Dezaemon Plus! allows you to play god and create your own shooting game. Design your own sprites, level designs, boss characters, music and more! Then play or trade with friends on either the PlayStation 3 system or PSP (PlayStation Portable) system.
Please Note: This game is a direct import from Japan. Although text is limited, it is in the original Japanese language. Help can be found at www.monkeypawgames.com.
File size: 290 MB
Game Demos (free)

Funky Lab Rat Trial
In this trial version, play the role of the funkiest of lab rats which tries to escape from the laboratory where it is held captive. Use your powers combining agility and thinking to reach the exit. Stop time and modify the levels thanks to the PlayStation Move motion controller or a DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller. Buy the full game to regain your freedom.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 152 MB

Add-on Game Content

ModNation Racers – Holiday Props Pack ($4.99)
Haven’t you ever dreamed of having holidays 365 days each year? Well now you can bring some high speed excitement and holiday flavor to every track you make in ModNation Racers with the Holiday Parts Pack!
Includes: Dynamic Props – Snowball Launcher and Snow Fort Jump; Track Props – Presents, Teddy Bear, Snowman, Toy Soldier, and Sleigh; Scene Props- Christmas Tree, Christmas House, Reindeer, Candy Cane, and Wreath. Dowload it and start building today!
File size: 100 KB
Hustle Kings – Trickshot Pack ($1.99)
So you’ve become the “Hustle King” and there’s no challenge left for you to master?
You’re in luck your majesty, here are 14 new trick shots to learn and master!
To use this download, you will need the full Hustle Kings game. Download the Trickshot Pack for Hustle Kings today!
File size: 478 KB
LittleBigPlanet Santa Hat and Beard Costume (free)
No Holiday outfit is complete without Sack-sized Santa Hat and Beard.
File size: 1.04 MB
LittleBigPlanet Santa Coat and Trousers Costume (free)
Try on our Sack-sized Santa Coat and Trousers and keep nice and warm this holiday.
LittleBigPlanet Festive Pack ($2.99)
Get your hands on a grab-bag full of holiday themed goodies for your Pop-it tool to create your holiday themed levels.
Fist of the North Star – DLC Pack 3 ($4.99)
Fight as Jagi, the twisted Hokuto fighter impersonating Kenshiro, in his original comic book costume! Battle through 2 new missions, one pits you against Jagi’s forces, and the other will test your skills against the four mighty heroes: Ryuga, Fudo, Juza and Toki.
File size: 14 MB
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – All The Trappings Challenge Pack 1 ($3.49)
Four new challenge maps filled with hordes of undead enemies and devious traps you must maneuver and exploit to survive.
File size: 82 MB
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom – Special Challenge Pack ($1.99)
The Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom™ Challenge Pack features three new exciting game play styles: Battle Challenge, Sneak Challenge and Puzzle Challenge. Each challenge includes four different levels of play and a unique costume for Tepeu and Majin. All costume sets come with their own abilities and powers allowing players to customize their gaming experience. Download the pack today and let the adventure begin!
File size: 87 MB
DJ Hero 2 – Tiesto Mix Pack ($7.99)
Downloadable Mix Pack featuring ‘Traffic’VS ‘Louder Than Boom’, ‘Feel It In My Bones’ (ft. Tegan & Sara), and ‘Knock You Out’ (ft. Emily Haines) VS ‘Young Lions’ by Tiesto. For all song credits, please visit www.djhero.com.
File size: 64 MB
DJ Hero 2 – Hard Edge Mix Pack ($5.99)
Downloadable Mix Pack featuring ‘Debaser’ by The Pixies VS ‘Invaders Must Die’ by The Prodigy and ‘Body Movin” by Beastie Boys VS ‘Rock ‘N Roll Is Dead’ by Lenny Kravitz. For all song credits, please visit www.djhero.com.
File size: 32 MB
Rock Band 3
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “Saturday Night Special″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • “Sweet Home Alabama (Live)″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • “Tuesday’s Gone″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • “What’s Your Name″ – Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack 01 ($6.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack 01. This pack includes “Saturday Night Special”, “Sweet Home Alabama (Live)”, “Tuesday’s Gone”, and “What’s Your Name” by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
  • “Hold On Loosely” – .38 Special ($1.99)
Rock Band Network

• “Bled To Be Free (The Operation)” – RX Bandits ($1.99)
  • “Head Up High” – Firewind ($1.99)
  • “Lionheart” – Amberian Dawn ($1.99)
  • “Rx” – Wounded Soul ($0.99)
  • “The Great Salt Lake” – Band of Horses ($1.99)
File size: 23 – 64 MB (singles), 164 MB (track pack)

Devil May Cry 4 Avatars (x4) ($0.49)
File size: 100 – 106 KB
Mega Man Legends 2 – Data (Injured) Avatar ($0.49)
Rival Schools Avatars (x5) ($0.49)
Top Gun Avatars (x2) ($0.49)
File size: 144 – 149 KB
Game Videos (free)

The Tester Season 2 – Episode 5
File size: 960 MB (SD), 1337 MB (HD)
Dead Nation – Story Trailer
File size: 58 MB (HD)
LittleBigPlanet 2 – Sackbots Featurette
File size: 92 MB (HD)
PS3 Themes

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Theme (free)
File size: 3.38 MB
Full Metal Alchemist Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
File size: 10 MB
Blue Toad Murder Files Advent Calendar Dynamic Theme ($1.99)
File size: 26 MB
PlayStation 15th Anniversary Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
File size: 3.96 MB
Sari Theme ($1.99)
File size: 18 MB
Streets Theme ($1.99)
File size: 18 MB
Gold Tiger MP5 Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
File size: 3.03 MB
PlayStation Store for PSP

Game Demos (also available from PS3 Storefront) (free)

No Heroes Allowed! – PSP Demo (free)
No Heroes Allowed! is the third installment to the tongue-in-cheek humored “What did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?!” strategy game franchise. This hilarious dungeon builder pits you as the “God of Destruction”, wielding various powered pick-axes to craft the ultimate dungeon in order to protect the evil overlord Badman from the pesky do-gooder heroes. Download the demo for No Heroes Allowed! today!
ESRB Rated E10+
File size: 30 MB
Add-on Game Content (also available from PS3 Storefront)

LittleBigPlanet PSP – Yuletide Sack Costume (free)
Celebrate the season with this free costume from the Yuletide Sack Pack! NOTE: Manual Update required
File size: 1.31 MB
LittleBigPlanet PSP – Yuletide Sack Pack ($2.99)
Celebrate the season with the these awesome costumes in the Yuletide Sack Pack! NOTE: Manual Update required
File size: 1.41 MB
Game Videos (free)

The Tester Season 2 – Episode 5
File size: 214 MB

I have said it before and I will say it again, Sony really needs to step up with PS+. Been decent but needs another big game or two and preferably something that has not been out for freaking ever. Wipeout, Burn Zombie Burn and a few others were great adds, but given how old they were too many people already owned them!

Edit - Or at least make more PS classics free or more heavily discounted. Its wrong that all they are putting up this month is a freaking mini yet we are still expected to pay $3-$5 for this months PS classics, I mean honestly Steam gives bigger discounts and its not a paid service.

Some cool little things this week. Free LBP is always good. Just paid $16 for a almost new copy of Peace Walker last week, they shoulda left it at $20 with the sale last week.

Would be nice if those avatars were indicative of the games themselves coming to PSN, I'd actually get Rival Schools, I don't own it (shockingly enough).

And did I just not see a demo listed for Dead Nation? I've been hearing people rave here and elsewhere in anticipation, but I actually wanted to try it first before I bought it...

Good update, hopefully it continues like this through next month.

yea playstation plus still has not benefited me in anyway
previously had the free psn games
dont play minis or the classics
ac brother hood and kz3 betas got into without plus
who even cares about themes or avatars
sorry to rant but i think plus will only benefit new ps3 owners

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/01/coming-to-playstation-plus-our-biggest-publish-yet/

[quote name='PS Blog']
PlayStation Plus Highlights for 12/7:

Featured Games/DLC
Sackboy Prehistoric Moves (Free and early access to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $5.99)
Tron: Evolution: Black Guard Multiplayer Skin (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)

Featured Avatars
Hustle Kings Avatar Bundle (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $1.49)

Featured Qore Episode
Qore December Episode 31 (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $2.99)

PlayStation Plus Highlights for 12/14:
Full Game Trial
Prototype Full Game Trial (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)

Featured Games
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (Episodes 1-5) (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $34.99)
Fieldrunners (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $6.99)
Crash Tag Team Racing (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $5.99)

Discounted Games
Marvel Super Hero Squad PSP (PlayStation Plus price $15.00, regular price $29.99)
Flow PSP (PlayStation Plus price $5.99, regular price $7.99)
Tomb Raider III PS One (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Galaxy Fight – PS One Import (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)

Featured Home Item
Burn Zombie Burn Home Item – Zombie Heads (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)

Last Chance, Get Them While You Can – Coming down on December 7:
Featured Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers

Qore November Episode 30

Last Chance, Get Them While You Can – Coming down on December 14:
Featured Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers
Shatter
Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus
DYNOGEMS – Minis

Discounted Games/DLC
Landit Bandit (50% off)
Hustle Kings (50% off)
Crash Bandicoot 2 (50% off)
MAG – Interdiction Mission Pack (50% off)[/quote]

Pretty nice.

Dang it, I'm now being taxed on PSN purchases. So if I go and get a PSN card, would I be taxed then when making a purchase off PSN after inputting the card???

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Dang it, I'm now being taxed on PSN purchases. So if I go and get a PSN card, would I be taxed then when making a purchase off PSN after inputting the card???[/QUOTE]

You will get taxed with any purchases off the PSN store, PSN card or not. I only buy stuff through the use of the PSN cards and I get charged tax.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']You will get taxed with any purchases off the PSN store, PSN card or not. I only buy stuff through the use of the PSN cards and I get charged tax.[/QUOTE]

They should assume you got taxed when you bought the card.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Dang it, I'm now being taxed on PSN purchases. So if I go and get a PSN card, would I be taxed then when making a purchase off PSN after inputting the card???[/QUOTE]

Like I was going to mention the other day before I deleted the post.

Go to Amazon, buy the DLC (games, add-ons, etc.) and you get the game tax free (I think lemme see, just checked my Soldner X order, it was tax free)

Downside is waiting for Amazon to carry the codes or missing out on a good sale, the upside no tax. Decide if it's worth the hassle.

Hope that helps some of the folks in this thread trying to save a few cents, but that's the best alternative out there as far as I see it...

Deals
Jet Moto - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Expires 12/6
Tank Battles - $0.99 - Temporary Sale
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - PSP - $7.99 - Permanent Price Drop
After Burner: Black Falcon - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Alien Syndrome - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Full Auto 2: Battlelines - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Iron Man - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Iron Man 2 - PSP - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Sonic Rivals - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Sonic Rivals 2 - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventures - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Brave Story: New Traveler - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Valhalia Knights - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Valhalia Knights 2: Battle Stance - PSP - $14.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Wild Arms Xf - PSP - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Supermarket Mania - PSP/PS3 - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Joe Danger - New Character Bundle - $2.99
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker & Digital Graphic Novel Bundle - PSP - $29.99
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker & Portable Ops Bundle - PSP - $29.99
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker & Portable Ops Plus Bundle - PSP - $29.99

Qore
Qore Episode 31 - December 2010 - $2.99 Single Issue, $24.99 Annual Sub

The Tester
The Tester - Season 2, Episode 6 - Free

Pulse
Pulse - 12/6 Edition - Free

Games
Alien Breed 2: Assault - $9.99
Qlione Evolve - $9.99
Kung-Fu Live - $14.99

Add-ons
EyePet - Christmas Pack - Free
Sports Champions - Combo Pack - $5.99
ModNation Racers - 6 Pack Winter Bundle - $3.99
ModNation Racers - Santa Pack - $1.75
ModNation Racers - Mall Santa Mod - $0.99
ModNation Racers - Sleigh Kart - $0.99
ModNation Racers - Sly Cooper Mod and Kart - $1.99
ModNation Racers - Super Mod - $0.99
ModNation Racers - Super Mod Kart - $0.99
ModNation Racers - Super Mod and Kart - $1.75
Hustle Kings - Ball & Cue Pack - $1.99
Super Street Fighter IV - Ultra Challenges Pack 2 - $3.99
Medal of Honor - Multiplayer Shortcut Pack - $9.99
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Challenge Pack 3 - $3.49
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Character Pack 1 - Free
Disney Sing It - 3 Song Pack A - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Disney Sing It - "Dance Forever" by Allstar Weekend - $1.99
Disney Sing It - "According To You" by Orianthi - $1.99
Disney Sing It - "Round and Round" by Selena Gomez - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - Wu-Tang Clan Pack - $6.99 - Includes the four songs below
Def Jam Rapstar - "Protect Ya Neck" by Wu-Tank Clan - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Cherchez LaGhost" by Ghostface Killah - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Ice Cream" by Raekwon - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "How High" by Method Man & Redman - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "IWW" by 9th Wonder - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Cape Kingz Anthem" by Just Blaze - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Dots" by DJ Premier - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Every Girl" by Young Money - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "The Choice Is Yours" by Kanye West - $1.99
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - 90s Rock Track Pack - $9.49 - Includes the five songs below
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - "Plowed" by Sponge - $1.99
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - "Name" by Goo Goo Dolls - $1.99
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - "Real World" by Matchbox 20 - $1.99
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground - $1.99
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" by REM - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Queen Extravaganza Pack 1 - $10.99 - Includes the seven songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Hammer to Fall" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Keep Yourself Alive" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Now I'm Here" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Play the Game" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Tenement Funster" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "We Are The Champions" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "We Will Rock You" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Queen RB3 Enhanced Pack - $9.99 - Includes the six songs below
Rock Band 3 - "I Want It All" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "I Want To Break Free" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Killer Queen" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "One Vision" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Somebody To Love" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Under Pressure" by Queen - $1.99
Rock Band - "Engine" by Wargasm - $1.99
Rock Band - "Guitar Sound" by Ronald Jenkees - $1.99
Rock Band - "Inno A Santana (Live)" by Emperor - $1.99
Rock Band - "Redemption" by Andy Timmons - $1.99
Rock Band - "White Heat" by Cetan Clawson and the Soul Side - $1.99

Videos
Mafia II Joe’s Adventures – Gameplay Trailer
Call of Duty: Black Ops Launch Trailer
Trine 2 Teaser Trailer
Tron: Evolution TV Trailer
Medal of Honor Launch Trailer
Shift 2 Unleashed Announce Trailer
Tetris Trailer
Ace Combat Assault Horizon TGS 2010 Trailer
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Trailer 2
Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 Launch Trailer
NEOGEO Station Trailer
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 Announce Trailer
Kung-Fu Live Network Trailer
Gran Turismo 5 Kevin Butler TV Spot
Gran Turismo 5 Qore Ep 30 Video
Sly Collection Available Now Trailer
Qlione Evolve Trailer

Premium Themes
DP Season's Greetings - $2.99 - Dynamic
Wendy 2 - $1.99
Wendy PSP 3 - $1.99
Wendy PSP 4 - $1.99
Dragon Battle - $2.99 - Dynamic
Dragon PSP 3 - $1.99
Abstract - $0.99
Sexy Christmas - $1.99

Wallpaper
Qlione Evolve
Dead Nation (3)

Mega Man Legends 2 (2) - $0.49 each
Rival Schools (5) - $0.49 each
Hustle Kings (4) - $0.49 each
Hustle Kings Bundle - $1.25
Dead Nation (5) - $0.49 each
Dead Nation Bundle - $1.49

PSP Games
Tron Evolution - $29.99 - 168 MB
Football Manager Handheld 2011 - $29.99 - 34 MB
Military History Commander: Europe at War - $9.99 - 32 MB
NeoGeo Heroes Ultimate Shooting - $19.99 - 250 MB
Michael Jackson: The Experience - $29.99 - 218 MB
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - $29.99 - 447 MB

PSP Minis
Boom Beats - $3.99 - 24 MB
Blimp: The Flying Adventures - $4.99 - 36 MB
Arcade Essentials - $4.99 - 30 MB
Flying Hamster - $5.99 - 46 MB
Aquattack - $2.99 - 8.32 MB

PSP Demos
Legends of War: Patton's Campaign - 78 MB
------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Qore
Qore Episode 31 - December 2010

Games
Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - PlayStation Move Required

Add-ons
Tron: Evolution - Black Guard Multiplayer Skin

Joystiq put on their article PS+ members were supposed to get 2 Dead Nation Avatars and a Hustle Kings Avatar bundle...wonder where they got that info from

[quote name='Diebythesword']Joystiq put on their article PS+ members were supposed to get 2 Dead Nation Avatars and a Hustle Kings Avatar bundle...wonder where they got that info from[/QUOTE]

Psssshhhh Sony give + members a weekely update, nah that would be the right thing to do! It is incredibly annoying that they made the program sound/seem like we would get weekly/biweekly updates each with free games including some non minis. Then they cut it down to not as often and when we did not get the big monthly update we got crap like avatars or demos. Now we are not even getting that.....

I really do not see myself renewing PS+ next year unless Sony brings it really big really soon.

Bought Magic the Gathering today. You also get a FREE bonus for buying it if you buy it now (PSN only, and I don't know how long the deal lasts), and you live near an official MTG shop (well one that the website lists). You get a free limited edition Liliana Vess planeswalker card. You can only pick it up at an official MTG shop.

Let me tell you, this card is a beast. It has the power to summon every creature card from the graveyard under your control if it gets enough counters :D.

Just listing if anyone is on the fence since the card is a limited edition holographic and it's one hell of a card.

I'd like to get MTG, but seeing as all the decks are pre-set, I'd rather not buy. And it's been forever since I've played the actual MTG, plus my decks suck.

Thanks for the heads up though about the Bonus.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Uncharted 3 videos, avatars, and dynamic themes up now[/QUOTE]

Got an Uncharted 3 free avatar download code in my email box this morning.

edit: ....and as soon as I say that, the code I got is no longer valid when entered, how awesome. pfft.

[quote name='GTmaster39']Got an Uncharted 3 free avatar download code in my email box this morning.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've loved my PS3 from day one, but the Uncharted Series is one of the major reasons I continue to enjoy my purchase.

I ask all of the PS3 owners out there to buy Uncharted III like Halo, and some of the other "system sellers" do. Less than 5 Million copies of UC3 is a joke.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Same here. I've loved my PS3 from day one, but the Uncharted Series is one of the major reasons I continue to enjoy my purchase.

I ask all of the PS3 owners out there to buy Uncharted III like Halo, and some of the other "system sellers" do. Less than 5 Million copies of UC3 is a joke.[/QUOTE]

Its probably my fav series this gen. I am hoping that Uncharted has legs and that it slowly picks up steam. Maybe its not an overnight God series like Modern Warfare, but hopefully it has legs and continues to slowly grow both in quality and in sales.

HOLIDAY COLLECTION (PS3 Store; US/CA Only)
Each year, we highlight the best of the best on PlayStation Store to make holiday game shopping easy. This year’s top-ranked downloads by the actual numbers for PS3, PSP, minis, themes and DLC are right here in the Best of 2010 Holiday Collection. Download the most popular titles on PlayStation Store and make it a holiday of great gaming.

PlayStation Plus

Full Game Trial
Prototype Full Game Trial (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
Discover what lies beyond the edge of evolution. An all-new, 3rd person open-world/action game, PROTOTYPE puts gamers at the helm of Alex Mercer, a genetically mutated shape-shifter. With no memory and no mercy, hunt your way to the heart of the conspiracy which created you, making those responsible pay!
ESRB Rated M
File size: 6.49 GB

Featured Beta
DC Universe Online Beta (free)
Join the DC Universe Online beta and become part of the next legendary game world.
ESRB RP
File size: 117 MB

Featured Games
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (Episodes 1-5) (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $34.99)
Fieldrunners (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $6.99)
Crash Team Racing (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, regular price $5.99)

Discounted Games
Marvel Super Hero Squad PSP (PlayStation Plus price $15.00, regular price $29.99)
Flow PSP (PlayStation Plus price $5.99, regular price $7.99)
Tomb Raider III PS One (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Galaxy Fight – PS One Import (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)

Featured Home Item
Burn Zombie Burn Home Item – Zombie Heads (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)

Updates
Um Jammer Lammy – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $5.99) **Part of the PlayStation 15th Anniversary Sale
Superstars V8 Racing – Sale (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)

Downloadable Games
PROTOTYPE ($29.99)
Discover what lies beyond the edge of evolution. An all-new, 3rd person open-world/action game, PROTOTYPE puts gamers at the helm of Alex Mercer, a genetically mutated shape-shifter. With no memory and no mercy, hunt your way to the heart of the conspiracy which created you, making those responsible pay!
ESRB Rated M
File size: 6.49 GB

LittleBigPlanet – Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves ($5.99)

Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves is a brand new spin-off PSN title that shows what can happen when Sackboy gets his hands on the PlayStation Move! Play a brand new theme with 10 exciting levels to explore with your friends. All you need is a PlayStation Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye, a DUALSHOCK3 controller and some friends to play with!
(PlayStation Move and PlayStation Eye Required. Multiplayer-only co-op experience.)
ESRB Rated E
File size: 1.12 GB

X-Men ($9.99)
Experience the classic 1992 X-Men arcade game right in the comfort of your own home! Choose from some of your favorite classic X-Men characters including: Cyclops, Colossus, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, or Dazzler. Fight your way through hundreds of Sentinels and battle classic super villains such as Pyro, The Blob, Wendigo, Nimrod, The White Queen, Juggernaut, Mystique and the Master of Magnetism himself, Magneto!
ESRB Rated E10+
File size: 48 MB

Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within HD ($14.99)
In Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD, fight against an entire island of most brutal, unrelenting monsters who exist only to torment mankind, for the first time in HD and 3D.
ESRB Rated M
File size: 3.83 GB

Marvel Pinball ($9.99)
MARVEL Pinball combines the greatest Super Heroes of all time with the definitive videogame pinball experience of all time. Use your pinball wizardry to save the universe from notorious Super Villains! Featuring stunning visuals, immersive gameplay and social connectivity, and cutting-edge ball physics, MARVEL Pinball offers the ultimate pinball experience!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 272 MB

PSone Classic Imports
Galaxy Fight – PSone Import ($5.99)
Legend has it that once every 1000 years, a being of divine power takes physical shape somewhere in the galaxy. This time, he has taken form on the planet Danius. This being, who calls himself “Felden Crayce”, is being sought out by fighters across the galaxy to challenge until death.
Please Note: this game is a direct import from Japan. Although text is limited, the game is in the Japanese language. Help can be found at www.monkeypawgames.com
File size: 271 MB

Add-on Game Content
EyePet Clown Pack ($2.99)
Express your inner goofball with this pack of wacky, yet adorable, clown outfits for your EyePet. Download the new Pack today!

ModNation Racers – Babu Mod ($0.99)
Beware! Babu is on the stampede! This elephant rampages through the competition with ivory tusks in the air. Use 7 different Mod parts to create your very own custom Mod! Download this add-on today!

DJ Hero 2 Old Skool Hip Hop Mix Pack ($7.99)
Downloadable Mix Pack featuring ‘Human Beat Box’ by Fat Boys VS ‘King Of The Beats’ by Mantronix, ‘Whoomp! (There It Is)’ by Tag Team VS ‘The 900 Number’ by The 45 King, and ‘Triple Trouble’ by Beastie Boys VS ‘Funky Cold Medina’ by Tone-Loc. For all song credits, please visit www.djhero.com.
File size: 52 MB

Assassin’s Creed Broterhood: Animus Project 1.0 (free)
Animus Project Update 1.0 is the first (and free!) DLC for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. Check out the trailer to see the new map Mont Saint-Michel set in France the new multiplayer mode – Advanced Alliance – in action.
File size: 186 MB

nail’d – Detonator Mode and Track Pack ($6.99)
nail’d is getting even more extreme! Check out the all-new Detonator Mode, four fresh tracks and new customizing options!
File size: 531 MB

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II – Costume Pack 1 ($0.99)
Download additional content for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II in this new character costume pack that will allow you to play as your favorite Star Wars characters, including Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Training Gear, Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Wars Battle Armor, Darth Malak, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Admiral Ackbar as well as new costumes for Starkiller.
File size: 217 MB

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II – Endor Bonus Mission ($0.99)
Continue your adventure as the Dark Apprentice, where you can forever change the history of the Star Wars Universe by executing Darth Vader’s orders to crush the Rebels as they mount their assault on Endor.
File size: 691 MB

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Raziel & Kain Character Pack ($3.49)
Grab a friend or go at it alone as Kain and Raziel from the Legacy of Kain games. The two iconic characters must work together to defeat a new threat in an unfamiliar world.
File size: 214 MB

Fist of the North – DLC Pack 4 ($6.99)
A huge (literally!) new playable character, Heart, will allow you to plow a giant path through the battlefield! Use Heart or other playable characters in 2 new missions where you must defeat 5 bosses on your own, or team up to battle 3 bosses and take ownership of a new food supply.
File size: 13 MB
Fist of the North – DLC Pack 5 ($6.99)
You’ve fought against them, now fight as one of them with this Outlaw playable character! Play as the Outlaw or other playable characters in a new mission to protect the innocent from King’s attacking army.
File size: 13 MB

Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planewalkers DLC (x17) ($0.99)

Rock Band 3
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.
“Big Shot″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“Captain Jack″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“It’s Still Rock and Roll To Me″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song)″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“Only the Good Die Young″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“Piano Man″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“Pressure″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“Say Goodbye to Hollywood″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“The Entertainer″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“The Stranger″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“We Didn’t Start the Fire″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
“You May Be Right″ – Billy Joel ($1.99)
Bill Joel The Hits: Rock Band Edition ($19.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: Billy Joel The Hits: Rock Band Edition. This pack includes “Big Shot”, “Captain Jack”, “It’s Still Rock and Roll To Me”, ” Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song)”, “Only the Good Die Young”, “Piano Man”, “Pressure”, “Say Goodbye to Hollywood”, “The Entertainer”, “The Stranger”, “We Didn’t Start the Fire”, and “You May Be Right” by Billy Joel.
Rock Band Network
“Best I Never Had” – The Downtown Fiction ($1.99)
“Broke Down On The Brazos” – Gov’t Mule ($0.99)
“Children Of December” – The Slip ($1.99)
“I Just Wanna Run” – The Downtown Fiction ($1.99)
“Oceans Between Us” – The Downtown Fiction ($1.99)
File size: 21 – 52 MB (singles), 397 MB (track pack)

Bundles
Tron: Evolution – Multiplayer Content Pack ($3.99)
Race onto the digital grid with the Multiplayer Content Pack for TRON: Evolution! Includes the exclusive Codestream Nexus and User’s Plaza Multiplayer maps and the multiplayer skin for Sam Flynn, the only son of computer genius Kevin Flynn
File size: 105 MB

Comet Crash: Bionic Bundle ($11.99)
Download this bundle of Comet Crash and Comet Crash: Bionic Swarm for a strategic adventure through 48 campaign levels and 30 battle maps and win up to 23 trophies.
File size: 225 MB

Mega Man Legends 2 – Data (Running) Avatar ($0.49)
Pocket Fighter Avatars (x5) ($0.49)

Game Videos (free)
The Tester Season 2 – Episode 7
File size: 782 MB (SD), 1.15 GB (HD)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – Vietnam Hill 137 Trailer
File size: 51 MB (HD)
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars – Web Doc #1 Trailer
File size: 286 MB (1080)
PS3 Themes
Santa’s Sexy Helpers Theme ($1.99)
File size: 3.86 MB
Femaliens Premium Theme ($1.49)
File size: 4.5 MB
Atlas Premium Theme ($1.49)
File size: 4.42 MB

PlayStation Store for PSP
PSP Minis (also available from PS3 Storefront)
I Must Run! – Minis ($3.99)
ESRB Rated E
File size: 8.88 MB

Game Videos (free)
The Tester Season 2 – Episode 7
File size: 192 MB

PSP Themes (also available from PS3 Storefront)
Santa’s Sexy Helpers PSP Theme ($1.99)
File size: 331 KB
Femaliens PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 573 KB
Atlas PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 602 KB

bread's done
Back