What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

It is amazing how many times Final Fantasy 1 and 2 have been remade! Kind of funny though that their whole fanbase is sitting in a corner drooling at the thought of an FFVII remake and they just keep remaking the first 4 games over and over instead!

Might require more work and money to spruce up 3D games and the CG that any of the PS1 games would require versus just upgrading the 2D sprites of the first few games, which are more easily ported to other platforms. I'm not sure what's going on with the 3D remakes after 3 and 4 on DS since I'd have expected more from them to make use of that engine.

The new episode of Pulse has the list for the most downloaded games in January:

1. Angry Birds
2. Tetris
3. X-Men
4. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
5. Final Fantasy VII
6. Wheel of Fortune
7. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
8. Mass Effect 2
9. Castle Crashers
10. Risk Factions

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new episode of Pulse has the list for the most downloaded games in January:

1. Angry Birds
2. Tetris
3. X-Men
5. Final Fantasy VII
6. Wheel of Fortune
7. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
8. Mass Effect 2
9. Castle Crashers
10. Risk Factions[/QUOTE]

Need more love for Hoard! That game is really fun but it's too hard to get an online multi-player going with not enough players out there.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new episode of Pulse has the list for the most downloaded games in January:

1. Angry Birds
2. Tetris
3. X-Men
5. Final Fantasy VII
6. Wheel of Fortune
7. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
8. Mass Effect 2
9. Castle Crashers
10. Risk Factions[/QUOTE]

Too much love for Angry Birds. I'm not surprised it was the top downloaded game, but I'm so beyond tired of Angry Birds. And IMO, the PS3 version is the worst port I've seen yet.

Sorry for the confusion Frisky. I guess I just misunderstood what you meant.;)

5. Final Fantasy VII
[/QUOTE]

Now if that doesn't speak volumes for the remake, I don't know what does, especially if it's been out now, what 2-3 years now and still makes the top ten, that's just crazy.

[quote name='MSI Magus']It is amazing how many times Final Fantasy 1 and 2 have been remade! Kind of funny though that their whole fanbase is sitting in a corner drooling at the thought of an FFVII remake and they just keep remaking the first 4 games over and over instead![/QUOTE]

Even worse is that they had FF3 done in that style, but trashed it for the DS remake.

I'm shocked they haven't bothered to do 5 or 6 yet, probably because 5 gets virtually no love from S-E (one localized version ever released) and 6 they know people want, so like the 7 remake no go. (What I said is total conjecture and hearsay, but it sounds nice and is probably true, isn't it. :lol: )

[quote name='ubermark']Too much love for Angry Birds. I'm not surprised it was the top downloaded game, but I'm so beyond tired of Angry Birds. And IMO, the PS3 version is the worst port I've seen yet.[/QUOTE]

I played it over at my nephews for about an hour (while watching him play it for over two) and got bored of it real quick. (there are too many puzzle/destroy games out there for free for me to care enough) But I'd say overrated is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about it.

On topic though, it seems like Hard Corps Uprising is going to be on XBLA next week, and according to what someone said it's also mentioned on the Konami Facebook page (I think that was what it was) they mentioned that the PS3 release will be out soon as well. So check that off as another 2D sidescroller I was waiting on to come out, that'll be out soon.

BC: R2 (check, stupid drm..grumble)
Hard Corps Uprising (check)

Rush 'N Attack: Ex Patriot (N/A)
Necro Machina (N/A)

I am wondering if the reason they have not done 6 is because they are frankly scared to. VI has one of the most loyal and crazy fan bases and many were pissed off just by the PSX cut scenes they added. VI is one of my favs so on one hand I want to see it badly...on the other I am scared what they might do to the characters.

[quote name='uncle5555']Sorry for the confusion Frisky. I guess I just misunderstood what you meant.;)

Now if that doesn't speak volumes for the remake, I don't know what does, especially if it's been out now, what 2-3 years now and still makes the top ten, that's just crazy.

Even worse is that they had FF3 done in that style, but trashed it for the DS remake.

I'm shocked they haven't bothered to do 5 or 6 yet, probably because 5 gets virtually no love from S-E (one localized version ever released) and 6 they know people want, so like the 7 remake no go. (What I said is total conjecture and hearsay, but it sounds nice and is probably true, isn't it. :lol: )

I played it over at my nephews for about an hour (while watching him play it for over two) and got bored of it real quick. (there are too many puzzle/destroy games out there for free for me to care enough) But I'd say overrated is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about it.

On topic though, it seems like Hard Corps Uprising is going to be on XBLA next week, and according to what someone said it's also mentioned on the Konami Facebook page (I think that was what it was) they mentioned that the PS3 release will be out soon as well. So check that off as another 2D sidescroller I was waiting on to come out, that'll be out soon.

BC: R2 (check, stupid drm..grumble)
Hard Corps Uprising (check)

Rush 'N Attack: Ex Patriot (N/A)
Necro Machina (N/A)[/QUOTE]

Hard Corps: Uprising is suppose to release for both 360 & Ps3 on the 16th.
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/076/076571.html

a hellof a time trying to download the stacking demo. Waited a few days so it would be speedier. Last few days it gets to 1% and then there is an error (little red logo when in the xmb) NEVER seen that before. Up to 8% now so we'll see. Just weird, never seen an error like that

Hard Corps is not coming out this week on PSN, as it's an XBLA timed exclusive as a result of Konami getting the game on Microsoft's House Party promotion. It'll be the same with Beyond Good & Evil HD, so don't expect those games for at least a few weeks.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/13/the-drop-week-of-feb-14th-2011-new-releases/

Here's The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Pure – Designed by the speed fanatics who have brought gamers such hits as ATV Off-Road Fury and MotoGP, Pure is the new racing phenomenon that gives gamers the raw thrills of off-road, extreme quad racing. Expect big air, ballsy tricks, mass-crush online play for up to 16 racers, and no end to the mayhem.

Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition – The “little war” continues at a breakneck pace in Acceleration of Suguri, the follow-up to doujin game developer Orange_Juice’s unique side-scrolling shooter title. The frenetic, rapid-fire combat action that fans have come to love in the first game is all here, as well as more characters, new special attacks, new powers and new levels! Whether you choose to play as Suguri, Hime, Nanako or any of the other multiple fighters, you’re dealing with weapons of massive destruction! Score big damage points through Max Attacks and lowering your enemy’s armor gauge level, but keep in mind that your enemy is trying to do the same to you!

Back To The Future: The Game – Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley — driver-less! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled! This episodic game series takes you back in time as Marty and Doc embark on a completely new cinematic time-travel adventure based on the blockbuster movie franchise about a nutty scientist who has invented a time-traveling DeLorean.

TNT Racers (PSP) – TNT Racers is a racing game full of variety, combining fast as lightning race action with brand new features. The Shadow Race feature lets every player stay in the race even if a driver is clearly in an inferior position. But the best things are the wicked pick-ups which will ultimately decide about victory or defeat. One powerful adrenaline kick is guaranteed.

PSN Demos
MotoGP
Nail’D
Back To The Future: The Game – Episode 1: Its About Time
Killzone 3 Single Player Demo
Killzone 3 Single Player 3D Demo
Naruto: Kizuna Drive (PSP)

PlayStation Portable

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Also on PSN) – Remade for a new generation of fans with this PSP edition enhanced with new side stories, characters and graphic elements. The game includes new graphics, music, and gameplay, as well as a re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions.

PSone Classics

Saiyuki: Journey West — It’s a long way to India, but you’ll stop at nothing to get there in order to please Lady Kannon, one of six guardians of heaven. As Sanzo, a young monk at a small Buddhist temple in China, you’ll travel through lush, 3D worlds in an attempt to round up the five remaining guardians and deliver them all to the Thunder Temple of India. This won’t be so easy, as there will be dozens of detractors and obstacles along the way. You’ll enlist the help of such as Son Goku, the monkey king, and others each of who has unique abilities and weapons.

Destrega – The people of Zamuel were struggling to survive. The Strega, an advanced race, took pity on them and shared their knowledge of magic. Immediately, Zamuel became the most powerful nation on the globe and started to conquer surrounding lands. Had the Strega known of the humans’ thirst for power, they never would¿ve shared their knowledge. One thousand years have passed and the Strega are locked in a bitter war with the humans for control of the last magic relics.

Romance IV of the Three Kingdoms: Wall of Fire – It’s the era of the Second Han Dynasty, and China is being overrun by powerful warlords. A struggle for power among the court families has spawned a time known as the Three Kingdoms, and it’s up to you (as the current ruler) to restore peace to your troubled country. There are 558 different officers to discuss your strategy with including 108 inspired by your own decisions and preferences.

minis

Soccer Bashi — Soccer Bashi offers an unbelievable amount of levels for friends and family to just gather around for some classic arcade fun similar to most beloved game we all know, Brick. Soccer of the future; destroy the defender blocks and smash the ball into the goal to win, but watch out for the enemy defenders out to destroy you!

Core Blaster – There’s a leak in the main reactor and thousands of deadly atomic cores are on the loose – don’t let them pass through the gate! Combine the right weapons and crush the hectic hazards before the whole engine explodes. Use powerful blasters to strategically destroy the radioactive cores.

Two questions. Any news on price of Tactics Ogre, assuming its the Typical $40? Also do you have to have a PSP Go to run it, or can I download it to a normal PSP if my mem card is large enough?

Hmmm now I am torn. I pre ordered it with Amazon for $36 and id like to keep it because I need something to play....but at the same time I do not want to pay $40 for a digital copy....but at the same time UMDs will soon be useless.

Does anyone know how much is Castle Crashers? I can't find it in the list... Costume Quest is not in the list either (I got this one already when it was on sale).

[quote name='depascal22']Why did they release the Hoard demo the week after it was on sale? It's like they don't really want the game to sell.[/QUOTE]

After watching the preview movie of it on PSN, THAT is what turned me off on it when it was on sale a few weeks back.

But one thing I've noticed on PSN is the glut of tower defense, RTS, and dual stick arcade shooter games. Some are good (PJ Monsters, Dead Nation) and some, wow, I'm shocked they bother to release them, let alone expect a profit for selling them. Plus most don't have a hook that make them stick out from the competition.

Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition

One heck of a name there.

Some interesting choices for PS1 releases this week, ah, I see Koei is throwing their hat in the ring.

There are some nice PS1 releases on the JPN and HK store right now (Myke probably knows better than me, since I took notice, but not notes on what was on there) a few that come to mind were Rockman 4, a Darkstalkers game, Cyberbots, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment.

Speaking of those the reason they stick out was because they were pimpingh the connection to MvC3, but unless I've seen the character rosters wrong, no characters from any of these titles (excluding Darkstalkers) are actually in the the game...(no Jin or Megaman)

Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition is from Rockin' Android, who made the Gundemonium Collection games and is the second of SOE's upcoming group of PSN games.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced a line-up of new titles for the PlayStation®Network, including the hugely popular Plants vs. Zombies™, Acceleration of Suguri X Edition, Slam Bolt Scrappers, Akimi Village, Sideway, and Rochard.

“SOE has delivered more than 6.5 million downloads worldwide on the PlayStation Network, including a mix of classic and original intellectual properties, top-tier casual games, and PlayStation Network exclusives,” said Chris Sturr, executive director of business development and corporate strategy at Sony Online Entertainment. “We continually seek creative opportunities to generate new and entertaining ways to enhance a player’s gaming experience and our latest line-up proves this with all-new games that are fun and engaging.”

As a leading publisher on the PlayStation Network, SOE will kick off the year with PopCap’s fan favorite and critically acclaimed, Plants vs. Zombies, followed by a collection of games to entertain and challenge players, including:

Plants vs. Zombies: Scheduled to debut on the PlayStation Network this February, this zombie-zapping downloadable game challenges players to build an arsenal of loyal plants to defend their home against attacking waves of the undead.

Acceleration of Suguri X Edition: SOE and Rockin’ Android team up once more to bring the ultimate in anime-style robot-fighting to the PlayStation Network. In Acceleration of Suguri X Edition, players take on the role of a scorned robot to maneuver through arcade storylines and battle other robots.

Slam Bolt Scrappers: Developed by Fire Hose Games, Slam Bolt Scrappers is an intense building and brawling mash-up, exclusive to the PlayStation Network. Players aim to construct the greatest towers in Slam Bolt City while defending against devious baddies and epic bosses.

Akimi Village: Developed by NinjaBee, players obtain blueprints, gather resources and construct a village to help rid Akimi Island of lingering gloom in this PlayStation Network exclusive.

Sideway: Set against the gritty art culture in New York City, Sideway follows the adventures of Nox, a 2D rebellious young artist, as he navigates the 3D urban streets. This audacious new PlayStation Network exclusive by Playbrains and Fuel Industries is scheduled to launch this spring.

Rochard: Players embrace the gravity-bending exploits of space miner John Rochard as he discovers the first proof of extra-terrestrial life. Developed by Recoil Games, Rochard combines space exploration and puzzle-solving in a side-scrolling single player experience.
I'm looking forward to Akimi Village, which sounds a lot like a new Keflings game from Ninjabee.

[quote name='uncle5555']After watching the preview movie of it on PSN, THAT is what turned me off on it when it was on sale a few weeks back.

But one thing I've noticed on PSN is the glut of tower defense, RTS, and dual stick arcade shooter games. Some are good (PJ Monsters, Dead Nation) and some, wow, I'm shocked they bother to release them, let alone expect a profit for selling them. Plus most don't have a hook that make them stick out from the competition.

Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition

One heck of a name there.

Some interesting choices for PS1 releases this week, ah, I see Koei is throwing their hat in the ring.

There are some nice PS1 releases on the JPN and HK store right now (Myke probably knows better than me, since I took notice, but not notes on what was on there) a few that come to mind were Rockman 4, a Darkstalkers game, Cyberbots, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment.

Speaking of those the reason they stick out was because they were pimpingh the connection to MvC3, but unless I've seen the character rosters wrong, no characters from any of these titles (excluding Darkstalkers) are actually in the the game...(no Jin or Megaman)[/QUOTE]

They released Vampire Savior: EX Edition (a/k/a Darkstalkers 3 in the US). I don't believe they ever released Darkstalkers 2 in the US, outside of the Sega Saturn version of Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge.

Come to think of it, didn't both PSX and Saturn get those games at the same time, just that one system got one and the other got the other. Saturn was always vastly superior in 2D Capcom fighters - the PSX couldn't handle all the character swapping, so X-Men vs Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter were shit on the PSX (and equally awesome on Saturn, provided you had the RAM expansion cart).

...and that's all putting aside the PSX release of X-Men: COTA. OMG that was so bad it still sticks in my head how awful it was.

I'm looking for a fellow, obliging, cag from USA that could get me 3 avatars from amazon.com (I can't, my billing address isn't US)

$1.47 cost, I'd paypal $2, PM me if you're willing to help, thank you! :)

PS: I'll delete this later

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition is from Rockin' Android, who made the Gundemonium Collection games and is the second of SOE's upcoming group of PSN games.

I'm looking forward to Akimi Village, which sounds a lot like a new Keflings game from Ninjabee.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured there was a connection, if they're getting independent developers to do PSN titles they should enlist Kenta Cho for some of his titles (even though most are freeware) some good games have come out of his little group ABA Games, the ones that came out on Wii weren't the best he's done. You know look at Cave Story, that's the kind of stuff they should be going after as well.

[quote name='mykevermin']They released Vampire Savior: EX Edition (a/k/a Darkstalkers 3 in the US). I don't believe they ever released Darkstalkers 2 in the US, outside of the Sega Saturn version of Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge.

Come to think of it, didn't both PSX and Saturn get those games at the same time, just that one system got one and the other got the other. Saturn was always vastly superior in 2D Capcom fighters - the PSX couldn't handle all the character swapping, so X-Men vs Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter were shit on the PSX (and equally awesome on Saturn, provided you had the RAM expansion cart).

...and that's all putting aside the PSX release of X-Men: COTA. OMG that was so bad it still sticks in my head how awful it was.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the assist on which Darkstalkers game that was, I didn't know offhand. Gamefaqs lists these...

PS1
Darkstalkers
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197056-darkstalkers-3Darkstalkers 3

Saturn
Darkstalkers 2

The PSP game looks to be the only one to incorporate all the elements of the 3 games, just not seperately. So yeah it was hit or miss what was released over here for that series.

A lot of the CPS2 fighters didn't translate over very well via ports, until the DC came out and was powerful enough to do 100% accurate ports.

Capcom had 4 PSOne releases total last week to promote MvC3.
Vampire Savior
Rockman 4
Star Gladiator: Episode I
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness

There were a few other releases, including
Asuka 120% Burning Fest (fighting)
First Queen IV (SRPG/strategy)

A couple of videos up early this morning promoting Ryu Ga Gotoku: Of the End (i.e., Yakuza + guns and zombies and co-op play).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-seat-vote-for-your-favorite-psn-games-today/
Sony's holding the first PSN Gamers' Choice Awards with nominees based on the best rated games for each of the four categories. You vote by downloading the corresponding theme for that game and the winners will go on sale for 30% off (50% for PS+ people) once the voting is over.
Best PS3 Downloadable Game
Castle Crashers
Costume Quest
DeathSpank
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Best PSP Downloadable Game
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Valkyria Chronicles II

Best PS3/PSP mini
A Space Shooter for Two Bucks
Age of Zombies
Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess
Vector TD
Young Thor

Best PSN Exclusive Game
Dead Nation
Hustle Kings
Joe Danger
Sam & Max Ep. 1
Soldner-X2
Announcing the sale ahead of time was probably a bad move because who would vote for the game they enjoyed most when there's the prospect of getting a game you don't own on sale.

I'd vote for Scott Pilgrim and Hustle Kings since I don't own them and would like to get them on sale even though I would vote for one of the others that I own and have played.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-seat-vote-for-your-favorite-psn-games-today/
Sony's holding the first PSN Gamers' Choice Awards with nominees based on the best rated games for each of the four categories. You vote by downloading the corresponding theme for that game and the winners will go on sale for 30% off (50% for PS+ people) once the voting is over.

Announcing the sale ahead of time was probably a bad move because who would vote for the game they enjoyed most when there's the prospect of getting a game you don't own on sale.

I'd vote for Scott Pilgrim and Hustle Kings since I don't own them and would like to get them on sale even though I would vote for one of the others that I own and have played.[/QUOTE]

As you said announcing the sale ahead of time was a bad move. I will now be voting for Castle Crashers just because I want a sale ;)

Deals
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Bundle – $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Tales Of Monkey Island - Full Season - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Let’s Golf - PSP/PS3 - $0.99 - Temporary Sale
Funky Lab Rat - $6.99 - Temporary Sale
Blacklight: Tango Down - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Alien Breed: Impact - $6.99 - Temporary Sale
Alien Breed 2: Assault - $6.99 - Temporary Sale
5-In-1 Arcade Hits - PSP/PS3 - $1.99

The Tester
The Tester - Season 2 Reunion Special - Free

Games
Pure - $19.99 Season Subscription
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - $5.99
Back To The Future: The Game - $19.99

PS1 Classics
Saiyuki: Journey West - $5.99 - 336 MB
Destrega - $5.99 - 298 MB
Romance IV of the Three Kingdoms: Wall of Fire - $5.99 - 183 MB

Demos
MotoGP 10/11
nail’D
Back To The Future: The Game - Episode 1 Demo
Killzone 3 Single Player Demo
Killzone 3 Single Player 3D Demo

Add-ons
ModNation Racers - Lovebog's Swan Kart and Lovebug Mod - Free
ModNation Racers - Lovebog's Swan Kart - Free
ModNation Racers - Lovebug Mod - Free
DJ Hero 2 - Pendulum Mix Pack - $7.99
FIFA Soccer 11 - FIFA Ultimate Team - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Alchemy Helper - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Dragon with a Blue Shadow - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Giant Bull Awakens - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Out-of-Control Robot - Free
Marvel Super Hero Squad - TIG The Thanos Throwdown - $4.99
Mass Effect 2 - Terminus Pack - $1.99
Mindjack - Extra Map Pack 1 - $6.99
R.U.S.E. - Pack of the Rising Sun - $9.99
Splatterhosue - Survival Arena 4-Pack - $4.99
You Don't Know Jack - Jack Pack 1 - $4.99
Def Jam Rapstar - Backpack Pack - $5.49 - Includes the four songs below
Def Jam Rapstar - "Get By" by Talib Kweli - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Ms. Fat Booty" by Mos Def - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "The Light" by Common - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Limit" by Deichkind - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Understanding" by Crada - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Pression" by Koudjo - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Fire" by Shuko - $1.99
Def Jam Rapstar - "Bad Mood" by Trackdilla - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - February Heartache Duets' Pack - $10.99 - Includes the seven songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Airplanes" by B.o.B. (featuring Hayley Williams) - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Obsession" by Animotion - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Stop Draggin' My Heart" by Stevie Nicks - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler - $1.99
Rock Band - "Alive and Kicking" by Nonpoint - $1.99
Rock Band - "Antman" by The Red Chord - $1.99
Rock Band - "Flag in the Ground" by Sonata Arctica - $1.99
Rock Band - "Have Faith in Me" by A Day to Remember - $1.99
Rock Band - "I Still Feel Her, Part III" by Jonny Craig - $1.99

Videos
SOCOM 4 Not for Self MP Trailer
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition Trailer
Homefront Occupation Trailer
MLB 2K11 Perfect Game Trailer
Yakuza 4 The Battles of Yakuza 4 Trailer

Themes
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition
SYNC

Premium Themes
DP Boston Celtics - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP Chicago Bulls - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP Los Angeles Lakers - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP Miami Heat - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP New York Knicks - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP Oklahoma City Thunder - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP Orlando Magic - $2.99 - Dynamic
DP San Antonio Spurs - $2.99 - Dynamic
Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP 14 - $1.99
Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP 15 - $1.99
Azmodeus Dark Angels PSP 16 - $1.99

Wallpaper
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition
Plants vs. Zombies (2)
Space Ace
Tales From Space: About A Blob

Devil may Cry 4 (5) - $0.49 each

Music
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 1: Visitors - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 2: Dialogue - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 3: Migratory Bird - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 4: Freedom Sky - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 5: Linear Light - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 6: Impact! - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 7: Dialogue2 - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 8: Stratosphere - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 9: Solitary as Fear - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 10: One - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 11: Rendezvous - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 12: Light of Earth - Free
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition - Track 13 - Free

PSP Games
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $39.99 - 1.1 GB
TNT Racers - $7.99 - 45 MB

PSP Minis
Soccer Bashi - $3.99 - 36 MB
Core Blaster - $3.99 - 23 MB

PSP Add-ons
Lord of Arcana - DLC Pack 1 - Free

PSP Demos
Naruto: Kizuna Drive Demo - 37 MB
------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Blacklight Tango Down - $7.99
R.U.S.E. - Pack of the Sun - $7.49
Gravity Crash - PS3 - $5.00
Crash Bandicoot - PS3/PSP - $3.00
MAG - Starter Kit - $7.50

Games
ATV Pure - Full Game Trial - 4.6 GB
Let’s Golf - PSP/PS3

Demos
Yakuza 4

Themes
Femme Abstraction - Free
Snowman - Free - Dynamic
Chinese New Year - Free - Dynamic

Devil May Cry 4 Bundle (13) - $0.99
DarkStalker Bundle (18) - $1.99

Dammit, of course they do a deal on Penny arcade games. I would much rather play them on my ps3 than my pc. (stupid crappy mouse controls)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...ely-to-playstation-plus-subscribers-for-free/

Starting March 29, SEGA will be rolling out the SEGA Genesis Collection, including Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Altered Beast, and more. All six of these titles will be playable on the PlayStation 3 and will include trophies. As a special gift and exclusive offer for our PlayStation Plus subscribers, the upcoming games (an almost $30 value) will be available two weeks early and free for one month each to download. To kick off the event, Sonic the Hedgehog will be available a full four weeks early on March 1 to PlayStation Plus subscribers!

PlayStation Plus Releases (free)

• Sonic the Hedgehog – Available March 1 – April 5
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – Available April 5 – May 3
  • Streets of Rage 2 – Available May 3 – May 31
  • Golden Axe 2 – Available May 31 – July 5
  • Comix Zone – Available July 5 – August 2
  • Altered Beast – Available August 2 – August 30
Regular PlayStation Store Release ($4.99 each)

• Sonic the Hedgehog – March 29
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – April 19
  • Streets of Rage 2 – May 17
  • Golden Axe 2 – June 14
  • Comix Zone – July 19
  • Altered Beast – August 16

[quote name='mtxbass1']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...ely-to-playstation-plus-subscribers-for-free/

Starting March 29, SEGA will be rolling out the SEGA Genesis Collection, including Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Altered Beast, and more. All six of these titles will be playable on the PlayStation 3 and will include trophies. As a special gift and exclusive offer for our PlayStation Plus subscribers, the upcoming games (an almost $30 value) will be available two weeks early and free for one month each to download. To kick off the event, Sonic the Hedgehog will be available a full four weeks early on March 1 to PlayStation Plus subscribers!

• Golden Axe 2 – June 14
  • Comix Zone – July 19
[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, Sonic 1 and 2 free is pretty cool!

[quote name='mtxbass1']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...ely-to-playstation-plus-subscribers-for-free/

• Golden Axe 2 – June 14
  • Comix Zone – July 19
[/QUOTE]
Damn! PS+ has been on a roll lately! They've pretty much secured another year from me when my current sub ends later this year.

that's pretty awesome. aren't those titles on XBLA as well?

either way, free is great. plus has its down weeks, but on the whole is an excellent service.

[quote name='mykevermin']that's pretty awesome. aren't those titles on XBLA as well?

either way, free is great. plus has its down weeks, but on the whole is an excellent service.[/QUOTE]

hell the last two months id say its not just excellent, Sony is knocking it out of the damned park every at bat.

[quote name='mykevermin']Not to mention the week early Yakuza 4 demo we got yesterday.[/QUOTE]

As I have said before I really do not see the point of demos being exclusive to us and I rarely bother with them(especially since I do not buy games till they are $5-$15)but hey some of you get really excited about them soooo.

bread's done
Back