What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

It's weird that you compare Rochard to Mega Man rather than say Metroid or Shadow Complex, which it's emulating directly with the way its levels, power-up progression, and controls are designed. There is a lot more action once a certain event happens, which gets the added bonus of the gravity gun changing up how you can approach combat if you feels like taking out enemies without guns.

A fun fact is that the VA for Rochard is Jon St. John, the man that voices Duke Nukem.

The last Pulse has a Top 10 list for the Best-Selling PSN Games of the Year so far:

1. Angry Birds
2. Tetris
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
5. Plants vs. Zombies
6. Castle Crashers
7. Resident Evil 2
8. Final Fantasy IX
9. Modern Combat: Domination
10. Battlefield 1943

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The last Pulse has a Top 10 list for the Best-Selling PSN Games of the Year so far:

1. Angry Birds
2. Tetris
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
5. Plants vs. Zombies
6. Castle Crashers
7. Resident Evil 2
8. Final Fantasy IX
9. Modern Combat: Domination
10. Battlefield 1943[/QUOTE]

*sigh* I have my fun with angry birds here and there, but there's something very wrong with a world where it outsells Pac Man DX. That shit was amazing.

Personally, I would never buy Angry Birds. Since it's free on my phone I played it for a while, but it failed to hold me even with no cost to me.

[quote name='sunghost']I thought the motion controls were ok, my problem is with the game itself.. it seemed like garbage.[/QUOTE]

Garbage is putting it lightly. The controls are crap, I thought this was supposed to be one of the things they fixed from the original XBLA release, but it still seems the same to me, and there aren't any words to describe the voice acting...

I figured that since it was free I'd give it another shot, what a waste of bandwidth.

Looks like most of the additional modes of Gekioh: Shooting King are intact in the JPN PSone import of Arcade Hits: Shienryu. I'm guessing this import will be the closest to my old copy of Gekioh: Shooting King as it can get.

Also, I didn't know this about the PSPGo that you can play two players on the thing by messing around with the pause menus of the PSPGo. One player controls through the PSPGo, the second player controls by the Dual Shock 3.

Looks like I'll be getting this as my first JPN PSone import available on the U.S. PSN store. Any other import recommendations available on the U.S. PSN store?

Here's a Youtube video about Shienryu. Skip to 2:30 for the different modes and skip to 6:20 for the two player part on a PSPGo part
Edit: I don't own a PSPGo so if I find one really cheap, I'll jump. I have a feeling you can play 2 player on the PS3, but in my case I don't own a second Dual Shock 3. Portable Gekioh: Shooting King would be awesome. Now just give me Raiden Project on the PSone store and I'll be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're a fan of AstroPop or Critter Crunch, there's an awesome puzzle game in the PS1 Imports section called Money Idol Exchanger that's in the same vein with Japanese money instead of critters/gems and crazy Japanese characters that you play as.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/03/announcing-square-enixs-winter-of-rpgs-campaign/

Square Enix's PS1 RPG backlog will be uncluttered with a Winter of RPGs campaign:

November 8 - Chrono Cross
November 22 - Final Fantasy V
December 6 - Final Fantasy VI

[quote name='Zerok']Garbage is putting it lightly. The controls are crap, I thought this was supposed to be one of the things they fixed from the original XBLA release, but it still seems the same to me, and there aren't any words to describe the voice acting...[/quote]

It's as if someone told them about accents, but never let them listen to real ones.

The Move controls are better than crap, but they're difficult. I turned down the sensitivity, which helped. At times, they provide really good, intuitive control. But then they are utter garbage at certain times when the water is moving you around and the camera just goes nuts, or the camera places itself below you and the water line, even though you're actually above it.

Irrespective of Move itself, some of the controls just seem...off. I'll do what it says to make a jump, and it fails. Do it exactly the same next time and it succeeds. Sometimes things just don't work randomly -- sometimes she refuses to jump, especially off poles. (There's a stripper joke in there somewhere.)

I'm enjoying something about it, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Maybe it's the setting, or maybe it reminds me of Burning Rangers but with water. I'm going to stick with it, but maybe next time try a Dual Shock.

[quote name='randomdud']Personally, I would never buy Angry Birds. Since it's free on my phone I played it for a while, but it failed to hold me even with no cost to me.[/QUOTE]

+1 to the list of 'I don't get it', when it comes to that silly flash game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...hits-psn-next-week-free-for-playstation-plus/

Where Is My Heart? is a new Mini from a new indie studio that will be free for PS+ people next week, which looks like it could be really cool from the description and trailer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, randomly came across this guys development videos half a year ago and wondered if it got canceled, but glad to see it releasing

[quote name='shadowkast']Ouch. The positive thing about that article is the second to last paragraph saying we'll be able to deactivate systems from a website[/QUOTE]

You can actually already do that now from the Qriocity website.

[quote name='mkernan']You can actually already do that now from the Qriocity website.[/QUOTE]
No you can't- it shows deactivation instructions, which point you to the physical console you want to deactivate. Why else would they be touting that as a feature?

Did the Mass Effect 2 price-drop spark anyone to pick up the digital version? Or rather does the digital version contain the catch-up-comic and all that? (I know that it says the Cerberus Network goodies but if I can't game-it to have
Ashley
not be dead then fuck that version :p)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...3-and-psp-game-content-on-playstation-network

The full details on the changes to gamesharing:
We’d like to inform you of some upcoming changes to the usage policies for PlayStation Network game content. As of November 18, 2011, the number of devices that can be activated on one PlayStation Network account for game content purchased from the PlayStation Store will be updated as follows:

For game content purchased after November 18, 2011, a new policy will apply and the number of devices that can be activated will be as follows:

PS3: Users will be able to play the game on up to 2 activated PS3 systems.
PSP: Users will be able to play the game on up to 2 activated PSP systems.

Please note that this update will not affect game content purchased before November 18. The PSP rights include PSP-1000/2000/3000 series as well as the PSPgo system.

PlayStation Network users are able to change the activation setting through each device, and Sony Computer Entertainment plans to provide a new PlayStation Network account management website where users will be able to deactivate particular devices attached to their PlayStation Network account via their PC.

For more details on how to activate/deactivate the devices, please visit here or contact consumer services.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tation-network/comment-page-1/#comment-663844
The content you purchased before November 18th will not be affected, so you will still be able to play those games on your PS3s as you do today. After November 18th, the first two devices you use with the new purchased content will be your active devices, and each new piece of game content you purchase will work on those two systems. If you want to change those systems, you can do so via “account management” on each device.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tation-network/comment-page-2/#comment-663869
If you get a Vita, it will count toward your portable allotment of 2 devices across PSP, PSPgo and Vita.
There is the ability to manage your devices via the devices themselves or via the new function on the website, which is coming soon.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tation-network/comment-page-2/#comment-663888
A new feature on our website, coming soon, will allow you to deactivate all your systems, including ones you that are no longer working. Your working PS3 can be activated/deactivated via the system itself under “account management.”

I'm not at all into gamesharing but if that coming soon website feature isn't in-place on or by November 18th when the new limit goes into effect then they can eat a big fat dick.

Boy do i feel bad for the groups the have plus subscriptions on them going to waste. Sucks

Really interested if Sony will show or admit a huge decline in psn sales. I know the np... whatever the place is that tracks video game sales does not track downloads. It's up to Sony to admit it or hide it down the road

i always said instead of game sharing the way its been done they should just give you an extra code or 2 when you buy a game so you can trade it with someone else. that way you dont have to worry about asshole changing passwords or hacking accounts when it comes to game sharing.

sucks for the game sharers but since i dont do it its no skin off my nose i just buy what i want or wait for a price drop. makes you wonder how much money they were losing from game sharing. and why 2 shares instead of 3 ?

oh yeah are they still doing that spend 60 in a month get an extra 10 deal this month or was it just in october?

I'm just thinking that this is Sony and the internet so I expect the deactivation tool to either not be done by the 18th or not be done well and you end up with people who have possibly never even participated in gamesharing which are suddenly locked-out of content because of some snafu with dead or never deactivated hardware.

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']I'm just thinking that this is Sony and the internet so I expect the deactivation tool to either not be done by the 18th or not be done well and you end up with people who have possibly never even participated in gamesharing which are suddenly locked-out of content because of some snafu with dead or never deactivated hardware.[/QUOTE]

Please note that this update will not affect game content purchased before November 18

Personally I've never gamershared but I still find this pretty bogus

It seems clear enough in the article that I linked:
Special note: This offer also includes purchases of PlayStation Plus retail cards from online sites and stores, but you’ll need to make sure you redeem those codes in the PlayStation Store within the 11/1 – 11/8 timeframe. This is only available for purchases of one-year Plus subscriptions; the three-month subscription will not count towards receiving Jurassic Park free.

[quote name='jonboy71']Does anyone know if you're eligible for the Jurassic Park download if you sign up for PSN with a subscription card? The wording of the offer makes it seem unclear.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can use a 1 year subscription card to get Jurassic Park free with the promo. You can't stack subscription cards to get it though (such as stacking 3 month cards), it has to be a 1 year card.

[quote name='sunghost']Yes, you can use a 1 year subscription card to get Jurassic Park free with the promo. You can't stack subscription cards to get it though (such as stacking 3 month cards), it has to be a 1 year card.[/QUOTE]

Ok, just wanted to make sure. I know the article states you can use the card, but if you read the fine print on PSN, it says the purchase must be made thru the Playstation store, so I wasn't sure.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's weird that you compare Rochard to Mega Man rather than say Metroid or Shadow Complex, which it's emulating directly with the way its levels, power-up progression, and controls are designed. There is a lot more action once a certain event happens, which gets the added bonus of the gravity gun changing up how you can approach combat if you feels like taking out enemies without guns.

A fun fact is that the VA for Rochard is Jon St. John, the man that voices Duke Nukem.[/QUOTE]

:lol: That just shows my age, I guess, it didn't feel like Metroid, I had MMX in my head while writing my mini-review. (Never played Shadow Complex, so I cannot comment on the similarities between the two)

Didn't know that Jon did Rochard, still I think they overplayed the accents in that game a bit, hence my comment to that effect (plus it felt stereotypical, at least to me)

It might be a factor of not having the experience with the full title, but I played what they offered and gave my opinion with that, like I've mentioned before it was a case of Dark Void Syndrome, with a demo not selling the game as much as it should have.

[quote name='Halo05']*sigh* I have my fun with angry birds here and there, but there's something very wrong with a world where it outsells Pac Man DX. That shit was amazing.[/QUOTE]

I'm more shocked to see FF7 on the list, it'll never leave that list, I'm starting to think, that should convince Square to maybe, I dunno...remake it or something, since people still LIKE it. ;)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Looks like most of the additional modes of Gekioh: Shooting King are intact in the JPN PSone import of Arcade Hits: Shienryu. I'm guessing this import will be the closest to my old copy of Gekioh: Shooting King as it can get.[/quote]

Monkey Paw pretty much brings them over as-is, so everything that is in the JPN version SHOULD be in the US import version.

[quote name='uncle5555']

Monkey Paw pretty much brings them over as-is, so everything that is in the JPN version SHOULD be in the US import version.[/QUOTE]

Wikipedia led me to believe (I know bad source) that Gekioh: Shooting King was a port of Shienryu with additional gameplay modes.

Never played the JPN version, so I didn't think the modes were included. "As-is" got me thinking it would be horrible if non-U.S. region PSone games were to have cut/lost original content when imported.

Years ago, I bought Gekioh: Shooting King from my local Toys R Us. as a budget title and it was more than worth the $20 asking price.

Even more slightly off-topic: I wish Sony would make it possible for PSP 1000 or at least 2000 and 3000 models to be able to play using a Dual Shock 3 for all PSP/PSN games. The PSP Go is pretty much dead now.

I'd also like to be able to use PSPGo accessories with my PSP 3000 since there was a device that let you use some the older PSP accessories with the PSPGo via an adapter. I'm not sure if the adapter was ever released, which was shown so that you could use the PSP camera with the PSPGo.

I know it is a long shot from ever happening since the Vita is coming soon. Just like to be able to connect my PSP 3000 with my PSPGo's dock and play using a Dual Shock 3. I'll just hold on until I find a really cheap PSPGo, hopefully soon with the Vita coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']
Even more slightly off-topic: I wish Sony would make it possible for PSP 1000 or at least 2000 and 3000 models to be able to play using a Dual Shock 3 for all PSP/PSN games. The PSP Go is pretty much dead now.

I'd also like to be able to use PSPGo accessories with my PSP 3000 since there was a device that let you use some the older PSP accessories with the PSPGo via an adapter. I'm not sure if the adapter was ever released, which was shown so that you could use the PSP camera with the PSPGo.

I know it is a long shot from ever happening since the Vita is coming soon. Just like to be able to connect my PSP 3000 with my PSPGo's dock and play using a Dual Shock 3. I'll just hold on until I find a really cheap PSPGo, hopefully soon with the Vita coming.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I took the plunge on my PSP (MGS:pW LE) and was seriously looking for one of those plastic dual shock-esque cradle for it to hold better in my hands, and got really jealous when I saw the PSP-Go has that ability (to use a DS 3 as a controller), but with no UMD drive it's a no go, even though they both have TV-Out which was the single reason (outside of the games themselves) why I bought it so I could play it on a larger screen and save my eyes some strain.

I tried out Hydrophobia with Move and I couldn't even stand it enough to get out of the apartment. The bounding box for camera control is so tiny that the camera just swirls around when I'm not even trying to move the camera and I don't think there's an option to adjust it. The options that are there are so vague that I can only tell when the sensitivity of the cursor is too high. It's funny that they have a developer feedback part of the menus to tell the devs whether you like or don't like certain aspects of the game, though I don't see a way to type it out in detail why you don't like it.

If you're wondering how different it is from the first version of the game on XBLA, that apartment is completely different than the one that was in the original version. There was no second floor
[quote name='uncle5555']:lol: That just shows my age, I guess, it didn't feel like Metroid, I had MMX in my head while writing my mini-review. (Never played Shadow Complex, so I cannot comment on the similarities between the two)

Didn't know that Jon did Rochard, still I think they overplayed the accents in that game a bit, hence my comment to that effect (plus it felt stereotypical, at least to me)

It might be a factor of not having the experience with the full title, but I played what they offered and gave my opinion with that, like I've mentioned before it was a case of Dark Void Syndrome, with a demo not selling the game as much as it should have.[/QUOTE]
I've played enough Metroid to see that it's a direct inspiration for the way the levels and such are designed. Shadow Complex is a Metroid clone that offers dual-stick controls so you can aim in 360 degrees, which is where that reference comes from along with having the 2.5D environments.

If you quit the demo before it was over, then you didn't see the action portion of it and can't complain that there's no action in the game when you decided not to see all of what the demo offered.

I wasn't bothered by Rochard having a southern accent, but if that bothers you, then you won't like some of the other stuff that they have later on.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/06/the-drop-week-of-november-7th-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Fight Night Champion – Step into the ring for this 2011 entry in the knockout king boxing franchise. Fight Night Champion sets out to define a new standard in sports videogames by delivering the most dynamic simulation fighting experience to date, pushing visual boundaries and redefining the single player journey for the category.

Dead Space 2 – In Dead Space 2, Isaac brings the terror to space. Players will take on bigger, scarier and more epic battles that will keep them on the edge of their seats. Delivering a sensory overload of sound, visuals and action sequences, Dead Space 2 will bring the psychological thrills of deep space to a terrifying new level.

Monopoly Streets – Monopoly Streets has everything you love about the board game, presented as a street level tour of Mr. Monopoly’s fully animated world. Players can experience Monopoly, one of the world’s favorite family game brands, as a fully dynamic, living, 3D world that continuously evolves with the videogame action.

Demos

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Disney Universe
Rayman Origins
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7

PSone Classics

CHRONO CROSS – The sequel to CHRONO TRIGGER, is one of the most ambitious role-playing games ever made. There are over 40 playable characters, each with their back-story, special moves, abilities, and weapons. The story spans two discs and follows the story of Serge, a young man who is able to cross dimensions. Suddenly he is pulled between worlds, trying to figure out his own past at the same time. The graphics are bright and beautiful, utilizing the PlayStation’s capabilities to the fullest. The polygonal character models are huge and detailed, and the pre-rendered backgrounds are immaculately detailed. The music is composed and arranged by Yasunori Mitsuda, and features very realistic-sounding synthesizers.

PS2 Classics

Full Spectrum Warrior – Full Spectrum Warrior is based on a real-time squad-based strategy game commissioned by the U.S. Army to train light Infantry troops in urban combat situations. Soldiers are placed in a tense, hostile, and claustrophobic environment where they must complete a variety of military objectives. Players act as the Squad Leader, providing direction to Alpha and Bravo fire teams. The successful Squad Leader effectively uses cover in the environment and moves his fire teams in a coordinated fashion so they can protect themselves from possible attacks that could come from any direction. Full Spectrum Warrior puts you in the dirt with your men, where danger lurks around every corner.

Stuntman Ignition – Developed by Paradigm Studios and published by THQ, Stuntman Ignition puts you in the driver’s seat as you create spectacular Hollywood moments such as monstrous jumps, fantastic explosions and large-scale crashes. In this second entry entry into the popular series, you’ll live the life of a famous Hollywood stuntman, building your career from the ground up and taking death defying stunts to a whole new level.

PlayStation Portable

Cars 2: The Video Game – Jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of your favorite Cars personalities such as Mater, Lightning McQueen, Holley Shiftwell, and even Finn McMissile in exotic locations around the globe.

It's hard to get into Hydrophobia when Drake's Deception does platforming and gunplay at a completely different level.

Anyone know if that JP/PS Plus promo expires at 12:01 the night of the 7th, or 11:59 on the 8th? Just wanted to know because I'd be able to foot that $50 then.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It'll end when the update happens tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

When is the update usually? I probably won't be home until 6pm EST today.....probably miss it. I totally forgot to get it.

[quote name='uncle5555']Me too, I took the plunge on my PSP (MGS:pW LE) and was seriously looking for one of those plastic dual shock-esque cradle for it to hold better in my hands, and got really jealous when I saw the PSP-Go has that ability (to use a DS 3 as a controller), but with no UMD drive it's a no go, even though they both have TV-Out which was the single reason (outside of the games themselves) why I bought it so I could play it on a larger screen and save my eyes some strain.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm pretty much the same. Also, is there a reason why the Breath of Fire 3 was released in the UK and not in the U.S. PSN? I mean, I can understand physical copies of the PSP version for whatever reasons based off of local laws or quotas. I wonder if people would be buy the PSone version and the PSP version if they were both available on the PSN?

Still waiting for Raiden Project and Silent Bomber for the PSone. Nothing I want from the Drop, hopefully some discounted games will be finally worth picking up.

[quote name='doubledown']When is the update usually? I probably won't be home until 6pm EST today.....probably miss it. I totally forgot to get it.[/QUOTE]
Usually between 4-7 PM EST.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-night-champion-experience-for-under-5-bucks/

EA is doing something interesting with Fight Night Champion for PSN, as they're letting you just buy the Champion Mode for $4.99 and buy the other modes if you want them. You can still pay $29.99 to get the whole game if that's what you want.

For those asking, here is the price breakdown:
Fight Night Champion full digital download – $29.99

OR

Champion Mode (standalone) – $4.99
Additional game modes available for purchase within Champion mode in-game store:
Fight Now – $5.00
Legacy Mode and Boxer Share – $10.00
Online Pass – $10.00

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Usually between 4-7 PM EST.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-night-champion-experience-for-under-5-bucks/

EA is doing something interesting with Fight Night Champion for PSN, as they're letting you just buy the Champion Mode for $4.99 and buy the other modes if you want them. You can still pay $29.99 to get the whole game if that's what you want.[/QUOTE]

so you can basically buy the sp mode and nothing else? if thats the case thats kind of cool.

[quote name='lokizz']so you can basically buy the sp mode and nothing else? if thats the case thats kind of cool.[/QUOTE]

This seems awesome, especially because it'll still unlock appropriate trophies.

[quote name='Brownjohn']This seems awesome, especially because it'll still unlock appropriate trophies.[/QUOTE]

hell yeah im all for that if i could have just gotten the sp of deadspace 2 and not the mp for a cheaper price that would have been nice.

[quote name='lokizz']hell yeah im all for that if i could have just gotten the sp of deadspace 2 and not the mp for a cheaper price that would have been nice.[/QUOTE]
True true

Deals
Magic Orbz - $4.99
Medal of Honor Frontline - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
PlayStation Move Heroes - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Shift 2 Unleashed - $29.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Dead Space 2 - $29.99 - 11 GB
Fight Night Champion - $29.99 - 5.78 GB
Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode - $4.99 - 5.38 GB
Monopoly Streets - $29.99

PS1 Classics
Chrono Cross - $9.99 - 778 MB

PS2 Classics
Full Spectrum Warrior - $9.99 - 2.75 GB
Stuntman Ignition - $9.99 - 4.40 GB

Demos
Disney Universe
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Rayman Origins

Add-ons
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Firefighter Skills Pack - $1.99
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Gamebreaker Pack - $4.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Oddworld Stranger Costume - $1.99
MotoGP 10/11 - 2011 Season Update - Free
Red Faction Armageddon - Ruin Pack - $4.99
Rock Band 3 - Country Mega Pack - $19.99
Rock Band 3 - Going Country Pack 5 - $8.49 - Includes the five songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Giddy On Up (RB3 Version)" by Laura Bell Bundy - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia (RB3 Version)" by Reba McEntire - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Party For Two (With Billy Currington) (RB3 Version)" by Shania Twain - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Settlin' (RB3 Version)" by Sugarland - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Single White Female (RB3 Version)" by Chely Wright - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Going Country Pack 6 - $9.99 - Includes the six songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Awful Beautiful Life (RB3 Version)" by Darryl Worley - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Backwoods (RB3 Version)" by Justin Moore - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Man of Me (RB3 Version)" by Gary Allan - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Ring of Fire (RB3 Version)" by Johnny Cash - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "That's How Country Boys Roll (RB3 Version)" by Billy Currington - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Twang (RB3 Version)" by George Strait - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Going Country Pack 7 - $10.99 - Includes the seven songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Alright (RB3 Version)" by Darius Rucker - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Kiss a Girl (RB3 Version)" by Keith Urban - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Mama Tried (RB3 Version)" by Merle Haggard - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Perfect Day (RB3 Version)" by Lady Antebellum - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Rain is a Good Thing (RB3 Version)" by Luke Bryan - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Ride (RB3 Version)" by Trace Adkins - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Sideways (RB3 Version)" by Dierks Bentley - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Going Country Pack 8 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Crazy Town (RB3 Version)" by Jason Aldean - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Intentional Heartache (RB3 Version)" by Jason Aldean - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Summer Nights (RB3 Version)" by Jason Aldean - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Children Surrender" by Black Veil Brides - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "England Rock Anthems" by Richard Campbell - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Go North" by The Pauses - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Need Strange" by Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides - $1.99
WWE ’12 - Fan Axxess - $11.99
WWE ’12 - Online Axxess - $9.99

Videos
3D Display Product Video
Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0
PlayStation 3 To Michael Long Form
Batman: Arkham City Nightwing Trailer
Sam & Max: Beyond Time And Space Trailer
Fate/Extra Trailer
Rock Of Ages Humor Trailer
Rock Of Ages Powerups Trailer
Daytona Usa Announcement Trailer
Payday The Heist Slaughterhouse Trailer
Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Teaser Trailer
Final Fantasy Xiii-2 2011 Nycc Change The Future Trailer

Premium Themes
Abstract Neuron Flow - $2.99 - Dynamic
Bikini Dawn - $2.99 - Dynamic
Bouncing Beach Babes - $2.99 - Dynamic
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Timeline Animated - $1.99
Christmas Nightmare Halloween - $2.99 - Dynamic
Daytona USA Retro - $1.49
Halloween Wraith - $2.99 - Dynamic

Just Cause 2 (9) - $0.49 each
Super Street Fighter 2 (16) - $0.49 each

PSP Games
Cars 2: The Video Game - $29.99 - 424 MB

PSP Add-ons
Patapon 3 - Perfect March Challenge - Free
Patapon 3 - Mission Pack 2 - Free
--------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Magic Orbz - $3.99
Topatoi - $2.40

Games
Dead Space 2 - Full Game Trial
Monopoly Streets - Full Game Trial
Where is my Heart? - PSP/PS3

Themes
Infamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic

Super Street Fighter 2 Bundle - $1.49

Been trying to figure out if Auditorium HD is on sale this week too. I was checking under: PSN Store > New Releases > Special Offers > Other % Off.

I just downloaded it for $2.99, so I'm assuming it is. That's a 70% discount if the original price of $9.99 holds true from the posts on the first page of this thread. Or maybe it's a permanent price change...

bread's done
Back