What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='vherub']haven't really paid attention to ps+
are free games available for the whole month? as in: if I sign up for ps+ in a couple weeks, are shank 2 and shift still free, or is it like a 1 week window?[/QUOTE]
Unless Sony specifies something different, the games that are offered the first week of the month last until the first week of the following month when a new slate of games are offered.

Does anyone know if the Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Bundle on the psn store includes the same content as the GOTY version, I want the most complete version of the game and am not sure if I should buy it off psn (which I'd rather do since I don't like messing with discs) or if I should go to the store and buy the disc version.

It is the same, yes, but the file size is enormous (12GB+, I believe). If you can spare that space, go ahead - but I'd stick with the disc personally.

The new PS Blogcast is up, so here are next week's releases:

Games
The Pinball Arcade - $9.99 - Get Vita Version With Purchase
Skullgirls - $14.99
World Gone Sour - $4.99

PS2 Classics
Persona 3: FES

Minis
Defenders of the Mystic Garden - $3.49 - Free for PS+

Demos
The Pinball Arcade
Skullgirls

Add-ons
Disgaea 4
Dungeon Defenders
Final Fantasy XIII-2
MotorStorm RC
Saint's Row: The Third
Tales of Graces f
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Map Pack

Music
Journey Soundtrack

Vita Games
The Pinball Arcade - $9.99 - Get PS3 Version With Purchase
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz - Freemium

Vita Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors Next
MotorStorm RC

Last edited by a moderator:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/06/march-2012-psn-top-sellers-journey-soars/

Here are the best-selling games from March 2012:
It’s pretty clear that March was a banner month for PlayStation Network. As you may already know, Journey was recently proclaimed PSN’s fastest-selling game. It should come as no surprise to see that it’s also March’s top selling PSN game! Our hats are off to thatgamecompany for making a truly unique experience that you can only find on PSN. We also saw the debut of the free-to-play Killzone 3 Multiplayer, Motorstorm RC and Mass Effect 3. All of them proved to be big movers and shakers as they all made their debut in the top 20.

Also of note is Escape Plan’s second month in a row in the #1 spot on the PS Vita lists! Can Lil and Larg go for a third month in April? Or will the releases of new PS Vita content like Disgaea 3 and The Pinball Arcade shake things up a bit?

Check out the full lists below for all the details from March. Did you help get Journey to the top spot? What are your predictions for April’s top PSN Game? Let us know in the comments below.

Top 20 PSN and PS3 Full Games

1) Journey – A true gem; Journey surpassed expectations with many gamers. Be sure to pick up the soundtrack when it drops on April 10th.
2) inFAMOUS Festival of Blood
3) Resident Evil 4
4) MotorStorm RC
5) Killzone3 Multiplayer
6) Mass Effect 3 – Debuting on the PlayStation Store the same day as it was available at retail, Mass Effect 3 took PSN users by storm.
7) Gotham City Impostors
8) Grand Theft Auto IV
9) Mass Effect 2
10) The Simpsons Arcade Game
11) Rayman 3 HD – Part of Spring Fever, Rayman 3 HD brought 3D platforming goodness in style!
12) NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
13) Warriors Orochi 3
14) The House of the Dead III – PlayStation Plus armed subscribers with a day-one discount that many felt was too good to pass up.
15) Limbo
16) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
17) Real Steel
18) Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
19) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
20) Sonic CD

Top 10 PS Vita Games

1) Escape Plan – The free Bakuki’s Lair level for Escape Plan hits users on April 10th!
2) Unit 13
3) Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
4) Super Stardust Delta
5) Plants vs. Zombies
6) MLB 12 The Show
7) Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
8) Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
9) Rayman Origins
10) Hustle Kings

Top 5 PS3 Add-Ons

1) MLB 12 The Show Road to the Show Training Points (6,000) – Boost your Road to the Show player’s stats instantly.
2) Mass Effect 3: From Ashes
3) Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand
4) MLB 11 The Show Road to the Show Training Points
5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 – Sazh: Heads or Tails?

Top 5 PSone Classics

1) Final Fantasy VII – The king returns, along with Square-Enix’s other PS one Classics to take over the top 5.
2) Final Fantasy IX
3) Final Fantasy VI
4) Final Fantasy VIII
5) Chrono Trigger

Top 5 PSP Games

1) Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – This classic may be benefitting from new life as a downloadable on PS Vita.
2) Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
3) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
4) Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy
5) Mega Man Maverick Hunter X

did any of you pick up wheels of destruction and if so how is it? also i guess its going to be a common thing now that psn sends emails about games got one for this one.

[quote name='lokizz']did any of you pick up wheels of destruction and if so how is it? also i guess its going to be a common thing now that psn sends emails about games got one for this one.[/QUOTE]

We've got a review up at Video Game Hangover. Our writer was a little underwhelmed by it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/08/the-drop-week-of-april-9th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City – Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City delivers two games based on the world of Liberty City. Both games — The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony — offer expansive, story-based experiences inside this wild and dangerous city. The package does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.

The Lost and The Damned — Johnny is a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club’s President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?

The Ballad of Gay Tony – Grand Theft Auto IV’s second downloadable episode injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka “Gay Tony”), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

Skullgirls – Set in the Canopy Kingdom, Skullgirls tells the tale of eight female warriors as they fight to reclaim a wish-granting artifact known as the “Skull Heart” from the monstrous Skullgirl. As legend has it, every seven years this enigmatic Skull Heart grants a wish to a young woman… but this power can come at a terrible price. If her heart is impure, her wish will be twisted and she herself will be transformed into a Skullgirl.

Developed by newcomer Reverge Labs, Skullgirls is a fast-paced 2D fighting game. Starring a cast of feisty female warriors, Skullgirls is a multi-layered fighter featuring all-new game systems for veteran fighting game fans while also making the intimidating genre enjoyable and accessible to the casual gamer.

Sour Patch Kids: World Gone Sour – In Sour Patch Kids: World Gone Sour, gamers will take on the miniature role of a lost Sour Patch Kid, guiding the hero through the sticky floors of a movie theater, across the counter of a concession stand, and other unique and oversized environments.
Joining forces with fellow lost Sour Patch Kids, players will use a combination of jumps, twists and puzzle-solving to negotiate and overcome larger than life obstacles. Along the way, they will battle unusual candy enemies, escape from deranged humans, and face-off against bizarre creatures including one very angry wad of sticky chewing gum.

The Pinball Arcade (PSVita / PS3 Cross Purchase) – From the makers of Pinball Hall of Fame comes the ultimate pinball machine collection — step into The Pinball Arcade and you’ll have access to many of the all-time greatest tables from Williams, Bally, Stern Pinball, and Gottlieb! Players build their pinball collection by purchasing and downloading the tables they want to play, each powered by a realistic pinball simulation that re-creates pinball gameplay with accuracy and authenticity. Leave your quarters at home and just enjoy playing your favorite pinball machine for the zillionth time or discovering an acclaimed pinball classic for the first time.

Vita Games

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (PS Vita) – Completely free for life to download and play! Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is a stunning shiny new puzzle game, using the featuring the unique abilities of PlayStation Vita System to deliver to you a fresh experience of the new-age fun! With both Front and Rear Touchscreens at your fingertips, there will be no limits to your speed, and Motion Sensor for gravity adds even more spice to the fast-paced rounds of the game.

PS3 Demos

Sniper Elite v2

PlayStation 2 Classics

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES — Lead a group of high school students with a dangerous extracurricular activity: exploring the mysterious tower Tartarus and fighting the sinister Shadows during the Dark Hour, a frozen span of time imperceptible to all but a select few. However, the end of their quest is no longer the end of the story–witness for the first time the aftermath of the final battle and the students’ struggle to find meaning in their new lives.

A spin-off of the RPG Persona, Fes (or “Festival of Persona 3″) consists of Persona 3′s content along with 30 hours of additional gameplay. The new gameplay comes primarily in the form of the “Gojitsudan,” a story sequence that comes after the original’s ending, with new cinematic sequences in addition to the added gameplay. While the main storyline is the same, it’s been tuned up with new events. Gameplay has been updated as well, with a new “hard” setting (the original had just easy and normal), 23 new Personas, a weapon synthesis system and a system for changing your characters’ clothes.

So Skullgirls is finally being released, eh? There's a stream of the gaming going on right now on TwitchTV.

I first saw parts of the game in a video game magazine three years ago that was showing off art of the 'top video game females' or some such.

[quote name='lokizz']did any of you pick up wheels of destruction and if so how is it? also i guess its going to be a common thing now that psn sends emails about games got one for this one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bmachine']We've got a review up at Video Game Hangover. Our writer was a little underwhelmed by it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lokizz']lol i had a feeling it wouldnt be that good thanks for the link.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that a patch is in the works and that it'll address the controls, which was my major gripe. I didn't hate the game or anything, it was just decent.

Deals
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City - $15.99 - Temporary Sale
Inferno Pool - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
WipEout HD Bundle - $12.99 - Includes Game + DLC
WipEout HD - $7.99
WipEout HD - Fury - $7.99

Pulse
Pulse - 4/10 Edition - Free

Games
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City - $15.99 - 7.19 GB - Temporary Sale
The Pinball Arcade - $9.99 - 207 MB - Includes Vita Version
Skullgirls - $14.99 - 1.13 GB
World Gone Sour - $4.99 - 1.25 GB

PS2 Classics
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - $9.99 - 4.31 GB

Minis
Defenders Of The Mystic Garden - $3.49 - 49 MB

Demos
Skullgirls - 1160 MB
Sniper Elite V2 - 759 MB

Add-ons
DC Universe Online - Legendary Membership 1 Month Pass - $14.99
DC Universe Online - Legendary Membership 3 Month Pass - $39.99
DC Universe Online - Legendary Membership 6 Month Pass - $71.99
DC Universe Online - Legendary Membership 12 Month Pass - $119.99
Disgaea 4 - Fish Strong - $1.99
Disgaea 4 - Medic - $2.99
Disgaea 4 - Necromancer - $2.99
Disgaea 4 - Overlord's Castle Map - $0.99
Dungeon Defenders - Quest For The Lost Eternia Shards Part II Morrago - $3.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 - Legend Stage Pack 3 - $3.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 - New Weapon Pack 6 - $1.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 - Xtreme Stage Pack 4 - $2.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 - Xtreme Stage Pack 5 - $2.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Legend Stage Pack 3 - $3.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Wallpapers 6 - $2.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Wallpapers 7 - $2.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Xtreme Stage Pack 5 - $2.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Noel's Outfit Ezio Auditore - $2.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent Gilgamesh - $3.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent PuPu - $1.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Serah's Outfit Style and Steel - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Goddess of Anotherworld - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Makers - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Nepgear's Cosplay Set - $1.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Planeptune Processor Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Ram's Cosplay Set - $1.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Rom's Cosplay Set - $1.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Uni's Cosplay Set - $1.99
Mass Effect 3 - Resurgence Multiplayer Expansion - Free
MotorStorm RC - Special Monster Truck Atlas Earthquake - $0.49 - Includes Vita DLC
MotorStorm RC - Special Buggy Atlas Excavator - $0.49 - Includes Vita DLC
MotorStorm RC - Bonus Super Car Ozutsu Blacksun J-GT - $0.49 - Includes Vita DLC
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - Free Echo Six Prologue Mission - Free
Rock Band 3 - Slayer Pack 01 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - “Raining Blood” by Slayer - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Seasons in the Abyss” by Slayer - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “South of Heaven” by Slayer - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Bully” by Slayer - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Good Morning Tucson” by Jonathan Coulton - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Super Villian” by Powerman 5000 - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Talisman” by Amberian Dawn - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “The Stache” by Jonathan Coulton - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Time Bomb” by Powerman 5000 - $1.99
Saints Row The Third - Nyte Blayde Pack - $2.99
Saints Row The Third - Special Ops Vehicle Pack - $2.99
Tales of Graces f - Asbel's Leon Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Cheria's Natalia Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Demon Fighter Title Set - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Hubert's Flynn Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Level Up + 10 #2 - $4.49
Tales of Graces f - Malik's Raven Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Pascal's Harold Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Richard's Zelos Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - Sophie's Anise Costume - $3.99
Tales of Graces f - 300,000 Gald #3 - $4.49
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - Drake’s Deception Map Pack - $9.99 - Included with Fortune Hunter's Club
Warriors Orochi 3 - Weapon Pack - $1.99

PlayStation Home
PlayStation Home - Accessories Pack - $1.99
PlayStation Home - Casual Wear Pack 2 - $1.99

Videos
MotorStorm RC Carnival Expansion Pack Trailer
MotorStorm RC Pro-Am Expansion Pack Trailer
UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Drake’s Deception Map Pack Trailer
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II Reunited Trailer
UFC Undisputed 3 Fight Of The Night Pack Trailer

Premium Themes
Abstract Color Cubes - $2.99 - Dynamic
Attack Of The Zombies 1 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Attack Of The Zombies 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Devil Queen - $1.49
Drinkin’ Sakura - $1.49
Ebunnies 1 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Ebunnies 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Wendy 7 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Wendy 8 - $2.99 - Dynamic

PSP Themes
Attack of The Zombies 1 - $1.99
Attack of The Zombies 2 - $1.99

Unit 13 Bundle 1 - $1.49
Unit 13 Bundle 2 - $1.25

Music
Journey Original Soundtrack from the Video Game - $4.99
PlayStation Store for PSP

Vita Games
The Pinball Arcade - $9.99 - 115 MB - Includes PS3 Version
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-Ons
Ridge Racer - Music Pack 18 Variety 3 - Free
Ridge Racer - Music Pack 19 Variety 4 - Free
MotorStorm RC - Special Monster Truck Atlas Earthquake - $0.49 - Includes PS3 DLC
MotorStorm RC - Special Buggy Atlas Excavator - $0.49 - Includes PS3 DLC
MotorStorm RC - Bonus Super Car Ozutsu Blacksun J-GT - $0.49 - Includes PS3 DLC
------------------------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City - $11.99 - 7.19 GB -

Qore
Qore Episode 47 - April 2012 Edition

Games
Defenders of the Mystic Garden - PSP/PS3
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City - Full Game Trial

Demos
The House of the Dead 4

Themes
Cuckoo - Dynamic

Green Hamster
Pink Hamster
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter X Tekken Bundle - $3.49

[quote name='lokizz']damn early update nice. gonna get the gta stuff not a bad price for those 2 considering they used to charge 20 per.[/QUOTE]
Seeing as you can get the disc with both for 20 with the original game kind of dumb if they didn't lower the price

true that but you never know with sony that fucking tekken game theyve had on there forever still hasnt dropped in price or come up as a deal yet. theyre very odd with what they will and wont sell for cheap.

[quote name='lokizz']true that but you never know with sony that fucking tekken game theyve had on there forever still hasnt dropped in price or come up as a deal yet. theyre very odd with what they will and wont sell for cheap.[/QUOTE]

Once tt2 gets announced with a release date, in a day or today ( sept )....it should drop.

ibbowCTABMEU7c.gif

[quote name='eldergamer']I've never opened/viewed whatever that Qore thing is. (A video magazine?)

There's a free game in there every month? Oh well. Can't be missing out on much.[/QUOTE]
No, they've offered a simple little arcade game in some issues, so this final one has a downloadable compilation of all of them.

It's free for PS+ right now and will be free for everybody else in a week or two, so there's no cost to check it out.

sometimes theyd throw in ps1 games but that was a year or more ago. i remember i bought an issue of qore to get spyro1 oddly enough it was cheaper to buy qore and get the game with it than to just buy the game on its own.

ok then.. jumping in at the last page here.. i guess that answers my question about tht the goodie was.. and .. well that resolves my purpose in the thread today. What I've read of Sniper Elite was pretty fun... can't wait to try it out.

Arqade... ugh.. really Sony? I mean Qore was stupid enough but you can't just "market" you way into changing the sounds that letters make.

[quote name='eldergamer']I've never opened/viewed whatever that Qore thing is. (A video magazine?)

There's a free game in there every month? Oh well. Can't be missing out on much.[/QUOTE]There are free downloadable goodies some months. i've never gotten a game before (only been Plus for 3 months) but there are themes and avatars and demos (Flock comes to mind)

Die, More and More!
Legend of Dragoon is easily one of my top 2-5 games on PS1 along side Star Ocean: The 2nd Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEs2OlW25Ao

Blind bought the game after seeing that commercial and it was only $20 at my local shop, best decision ever. Never read a review and friends never heard of it, until I let them borrow the masterpiece. Not sure how it stands up past PS2 and PS3 era are out now, but games like FF7 look much worse.

The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are next week's releases:

Games
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
The House of the Dead 4 - $9.99
NHL 12

Demos
Ghost Recon: Future Solder Beta - PS+ Exclusive

Add-ons
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning - Teeth of Naros - $9.99
MotorStorm RC
UFC Undisputed 3
Worms Ultimate Mayhem

Vita Games
Disgaea 3 - $39.99
Stardrone Extreme - $3.99

Vita Demos
Stardrone Extreme

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/12/stardrone-extreme-coming-to-ps-vita-next-week/

Some more info on Stardrone Extreme and the original on PS3:
Hello again! Alexey Menshikov (Beatshapers) and Andriy Sharanevych (Orb Games) are here. We are super excited to announce that StarDrone Extreme for Playstation Vita will be released to the PlayStation Store on April 17th for $3.99.

For those of you not familiar with what StarDrone Extreme is about, here’s a brief: you pilot an always-in-motion spaceship through diverse cosmic environments through the game’s 60 levels. Goals can range from making it safely to the end of the level, to destroying all enemies, to collecting certain items, and more. What’s unique about StarDrone Extreme is the way you control your spaceship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-piZLoc4U0Q

Each level starts by aiming and shooting yourself out of a cannon into outer space. Your spaceship stays in motion from this point on, and it’s your job to attach to nearby gravity beacons to navigate its flight path. While tethered to a beacon, you will swing and attempt to circle the beacon until you release and slingshot yourself further. This core mechanic allowed us to bring together elements of shoot ‘em up, pinball, collecting objects and exploration in one game that has no comparison anywhere in the world. And it has great visuals, of course!

The game controls are very intuitive and clear – you just pin the desired beacon with your finger, then release it, and the game physics does everything else. You literally hold the game field in one hand and simply tap on it with a finger on your other hand. And you can also switch to using rear touch panel, if you like.

For StarDrone Extreme we’ve created a bunch of brand-new exclusive levels. In addition, we’ve fine-tuned and revamped levels from PS3 version of the game according to players’ feedback. The PlayStation Vita version has all-new UI and improved visuals. Other cool features include: adjustable skill setting, so the game is not as punishing when you make mistakes; ability to skip current level when you got stuck; and a lot of other things polished and improved.

In addition, the critically acclaimed PlayStation 3 version of StarDrone is getting updated, featuring a cross-continued gameplay with PS Vita version via Cloud Save and Cloud Load feature allowing you to exchange your current progress between the two platforms.

For more information, check out the StarDrone site. See you Tuesday!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/15/the-drop-week-of-april-16th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Vita

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (Also on PSN) – Disgaea 3 is a sequel to Disgaea, a hardcore, turn-based strategy RPG. The game follows the exploits of Mao, the most honored student at Evil Academy, a school where the tardiest, laziest, and rudest demons receive the highest marks. The son of the school chairman, Mao has never once attended class nor opened a textbook. He longs to overthrow his father and assume the title of Overlord, which he decides he must become a hero to achieve. Join him on his zany adventure filled with witty dialogue, exciting events, and thrilling strategy battles.

StarDrone Extreme (PS Vita PSN) – StarDrone is a perfect blend of high-speed physics and pinball action, with strategic elements of break-out and object collection. But this is no walk amongst the stars, as the Drone is always in motion in the zero gravity environment, and the more stellar matter collected, the faster it travels until it is careening across the screen at light speed. Gather enough momentum and enter into Comet Rush where the Drone is impervious to all enemies and obstacles.

PlayStation Network

NHL 12 (Full PS3 Game) – Experience a fresh new look and feel with all new gameplay presentation, and, for the first time ever, the chance to lace up outdoors under the lights in one of the biggest hockey events of the season, the NHL Winter Classic at Pittsburgh’s Heinz field. This year will be the first to see dynamic goalies in the game; players can knock the net off and make contact with goalies, knocking them down or out of position, as they crash the crease. Watch as goalies fight through screens to make awe-inspiring saves and leave the crease to trade punches with hated rivals during fights.

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (Full PS3 Game) – Dead Rising 2: Off The Record sees Wilamette survivor and photojournalist Frank West take centre stage as players experience a very different interpretation of events in this, a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.

This alternate storyline means an-all new Dead Rising 2 experience; with Frank facing new missions, new enemies, new combo-weapons with which to defeat them plus a brand new Fortune City attraction to explore. Complimenting the new narrative and action of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are enhancements to elements such as the save system and the co-op experience to deliver more satisfying gameplay.

The House of the Dead 4 – Slap in a clip and prepare for an onslaught of terror in The House of the Dead 4! Set three years after the second game, the fourth game in the shoot-em-up series featuring House of the Dead 2′s protagonist James Taylor as well as new hero Kate Green, working together to battle untold horrors from beyond. In addition to the run-and-gun-down-creatures gameplay players had come to know and love, the game fully supports PlayStation Move.

PS Vita Demos

Stardrone Extreme

Deals
DJ Max Portable 3 - PSP - $19.99
Hydrophobia: Prophecy - $2.99
Inferno Pool - $2.99
Mercury Hg + Rare Earth Elements Bundle - $4.99

Games
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record - $19.99 - 5.34 GB
The House Of The Dead 4 - $9.99 - 3.97 GB - Includes Free Avatar
NHL 12 - $59.99 - 6.9 GB

Add-ons
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Collection 1 Pre-Order - $14.99 - Includes Theme - Ends 4/18/12
Disney Universe - Neverland Level Pack - $4.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Christmas Voice Set - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Concocted Goddesses - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - CPU...Candidate? - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - The CPU Dances Alone - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Dream Resident - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Game Hero Legend - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Goddess of Misery - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Gamindustri Memories - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - New Year's Eve Voice Set - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - New Year's Voice Set - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Obituary Star - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Trinity Steppe - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Valentine's Day Voice Set - Free
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - Way of Saburai - Free
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning - Teeh of Naros - $9.99
MotorStorm RC - Special Muscle Car Patriot Stretch - Free
MotorStorm RC - Special Race Truck Monarch Decker - $0.25
MotorStorm RC - Veteran Buggy Jester Super BXR - $0.49
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Ninja Pack 2 - $9.99 - Includes the six packs below
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Acolyte Pack 2 - $1.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Costume Pack 2 - $1.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Great Scythe - $2.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Leader Pack 2 - $1.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Master Pack 2 - $1.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Mentor Pack 2 - $1.99
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - Echo Six Expansion Pack 1 - $9.99
Rock Band 3 - Pink Pack 1 - $6.99
Rock Band 3 - “Funhouse” by Pink - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Get the Party Started” by Pink - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Sober” by Pink - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Do Your Thing” by Powerman 5000 - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Furimmer Verloren” by Anarchy Club - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “King of Everything” by Anarchy Club - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Welcome to the Skalocaust” by Sunny Side Up - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - “Scissorlips” by Rishloo - $0.99
Rocksmith - Judas Priest Song Pack - $7.99 - Includes the three songs below
Rocksmith - "Breaking The Law" By Judas Priest - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Living After Midnight" By Judas Priest - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Painkiller" By Judas Priest - $2.99
UFC Undisputed 3 - Fighter Pack International Pack - $4.99
UFC Undisputed 3 - Ultimate Fights Ultimate Compilation Pack - $4.99
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - Maps & Modes DLC Bundle - $29.99

Videos
Bioshock Infinite: Heavy Hitters Handyman Trailer
The House Of The Dead 4 Announcement Trailer
The House Of The Dead 4 Launch Trailer
Sleeping Dogs: Story Trailer
Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heros Debut Trailer

Themes
SSX

Premium Themes
Andre Iguodala - $2.99 - Dynamic
Andrea Bargnani - $2.99 - Dynamic
Blake Griffin - $2.99 - Dynamic
Brandon Jennings - $2.99 - Dynamic
Brandon Knight - $2.99 - Dynamic
Danny Granger - $2.99 - Dynamic
Derrick Rose - $2.99 - Dynamic
Deron Williams - $2.99 - Dynamic
Dirk Nowitzki - $2.99 - Dynamic
Dwight Howard - $2.99 - Dynamic
Eric Gordon - $2.99 - Dynamic
Jeremy Lin - $2.99 - Dynamic
Joe Johnson - $2.99 - Dynamic
John Wall - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kemba Walker - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kevin Durant - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kevin Love - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kobe Bryant - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kyle Lowry - $2.99 - Dynamic
Kyrie Irving - $2.99 - Dynamic
LaMarcus Aldridge - $2.99 - Dynamic
Lebron James and Dwayne Wade - $2.99 - Dynamic
Paul Millsap - $2.99 - Dynamic
Pirates - $2.99 - Dynamic
Rudy Gay - $2.99 - Dynamic
Steve Nash - $2.99 - Dynamic
Tim Duncan - $2.99 - Dynamic
Ty Lawson - $2.99 - Dynamic
Tyreke Evans - $2.99 - Dynamic

The House Of The Dead 4 - $0.49

Vita Games
Disgaea 3: Absence Of Detention - $39.99 - 2.04 GB
Stardrone Extreme - $3.99 - 136 MB

Vita Apps
Paint Park - Free - 36.9 MB

Vita Demos
Stardrone - 136 MB

Vita Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors Next - Shu Original Officer Card Set - $9.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Bao Sanniang Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Guan Ping Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Guan Suo Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Guan Yu Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Huang Zhong Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Jiang Wei Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Liu Bei Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Liu Shan Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Ma Chao Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Ma Dai Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Pang Tong Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Wei Yan Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Xingcai Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Yueying Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Zhang Fei Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Zhao Yun Original Officer Card - $0.99
Dynasty Warriors Next - Zhuge Liang Original Officer Card - $0.99
MotorStorm RC - Special Muscle Car Patriot Stretch - Free
MotorStorm RC - Special Race Truck Monarch Decker - $0.25
MotorStorm RC - Veteran Buggy Jester Super BXR - $0.49
Ridge Racer - Silver Pass - $6.99
Ridge Racer - EX Color SYNCi Pac-Man SP - $1.49
Ridge Racer - Long Mix BGM 2 - $0.99
Ridge Racer - New Songs Pack 2 - $0.99
Ridge Racer - Music Pack 20 Pac-Man #1 - Free
Stardrone - Extreme Skip - $0.99
--------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Alien Syndrome - PSP - $3.00
The House of the Dead 4 - $6.99 - Ends 5/1
Sonic CD - $2.99
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - PSP - $3.00
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - Maps & Modes DLC Bundle - $20.99

Betas
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Begins 4/19

Games
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Full Game Trial
Frogger Returns
NHL 12 - Full Game Trial

Themes
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic

The House of the Dead 4 (3)

I'm sure i just accidentally added too much money to my wallet- but does anyone else have a strange balance on their PSN account? I have almost $20 listed and I don't ever just add funds like that.

Unfortunately, i religiously delete my emails from them, so i can't tell when it got added.

[quote name='nbballard']I'm sure i just accidentally added too much money to my wallet- but does anyone else have a strange balance on their PSN account? I have almost $20 listed and I don't ever just add funds like that.

Unfortunately, i religiously delete my emails from them, so i can't tell when it got added.[/QUOTE]
Check your transaction history (PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Transaction History).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Check your transaction history (PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Transaction History).[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I was right- 04/16, System Credit for 19.36. re-issued base on state tax maybe?

Wha...wha...what???!!

Sonic CD for $2.99! Frogger Returns for free! And Legend of Dragoon on May 1st? WOW!

Never played Dragoon, but did give the demo a try when I was getting Playstation Magazine back in 1999/2000 (remember those demo discs that came with the magazine?) and I enjoyed it then.

AWESOME news!

Sounds like you have Automatic Update/Download on.

Settings > System Settings > Automatic Update and after picking the time, you have the ability to choose what you want to upload/download (trophies, patches, saves, firmware updates, and games).

Yeah, I do have Automatic Download on, and have used it for updates, trophies, etc. Didnt realize thought it made choices of which games to download witout your permission or approval. I never wanted to D/L the Tom Clancy beta.

The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are the new releases for next week:

Games
Battlefield 3
Grease Dance - Move Compatible
The Cursed Crusade

PS1 Classics
Darkstalkers 3
Future Cop LAPD

PS2 Classics
Red Faction

Minis
Akari III

Demos
Dragon's Dogma
Ninja Gaiden III

Add-ons
Asura's Wrath
Armored Core V
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Journey and Escape Plan Costumes
SoulCalibur V
Warriors Orochi 3

Vita Add-ons
Ridge Racer
Touch My Katamari

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/20/pixeljunk-4am-hits-psn-may-15th-beta-coming-soon/

PixelJunk 4AM will be out on May 15 along with its free viewer that lets you spectate the performances that others are putting on. You can use the game without a Move controller as a music visualizer with any of the songs on your hard drive for the five visualizers that are available up front, though you'll need to play to have them all.

There will be a beta starting on May 1 for PS+ members for both the full game and the free viewer, though the catch is that the full game will be limited in availability while the viewer will be available to all PS+ members. They're planning to have some special performances during the beta with DJ Baiyon being the highlight for anybody to check out.

bread's done
Back