Mega Man 3 - $5.99 - 237 MB

PSP Demos
TNT Racers - 45 MB

Videos
Pulse 3/8 Edition

PSP Themes
DP Materials Leopard - $0.99
DP Materials Woodgrain - $0.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...sy-hits-psn-315-with-lightning-aerith-unlock/

Some prologue for the new Dissidia game is coming next week:
5 MORE DAYS!!! That’s how long you’ll have to wait to get your hands on DISSIDIA duodecim prologus FINAL FANTASY. In case I’ve forgotten how to count, that means prologus will be available March 15th exclusively via the PlayStation Network for $2.99. The details will be posted on the official site later today. In the meanwhile, here’s a quick summary of why prologus is going to be so awesome straight from the press release:

Witness Lightning before the storm: Lightning, the protagonist of the popular FINAL FANTASY XIII, will be introduced to the DISSIDIA series for the first time. Players can enjoy a taste of the latest installment through a unique scenario featuring Lightning that will recount the events leading to DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY.

Carry-over items from DISSIDIA duodecim prologus FINAL FANTASY to DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY: Players can continue their journey and have the advantage of carrying over in-game items acquired in DISSIDIA duodecim prologus FINAL FANTASY for use in DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY.

Unlock a new character: By purchasing DISSIDIA duodecim prologus FINAL FANTASY, players will also receive the immensely popular Aerith Gainsborough from FINAL FANTASY VII as an Assist Character in DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY.

Not that I need to remind you, but DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY will be available a week later on March 22.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/13/the-drop-week-of-march-14th-2011-new-releases/
This week's The Drop:
PlayStation Network

Major League Baseball 2K11 (PSP) – Swing for the fences with the 2011/2012 edition of 2K Sports’ acclaimed baseball franchise. This portable version of Major League Baseball 2K11 lets players play through a wide variety of modes, from the simple slugfest of the Home Run Derby to the dramatic, grueling schedule of Season and Franchise modes. Players can even dip into the Minor Leagues and guide future stars to the big leagues.

Vertigo (PSP) – Vertigo is a high-rolling, adrenalin-fuelled combination of futuristic racing, puzzle solving and precision control. You are a Xorber, a member of most Elite Xorb racing corp. in the galaxy. Roll thunderously across 54 wild and challenging landscapes, through 9 different worlds, each with their own unique treacherous terrain and death defying obstacles.

PlayStation Portable

Gods Eater Burst (Also on on PSN) – The earth has been plagued by terrifying mutant beasts known as the Aragami and man’s only hope against them is the God Arc weapons and the God Eaters who wield them. Create your own hero and battle against many different types of these enemies, picking up items along the way to customize your weapons, guns, bullets and shields, boosting your strength and stamina in the massive scale fights.

Jikandia: The Timeless Land (Also on PSN) — In Jikandia, you must travel through dungeons in search of your friends. You can set the time limit for each dungeon yourself! Dungeons are altered in several ways according to the time limit you set, so no adventure is the same twice! The longer you spend in one, the more likely you’ll come across rare items and treasure chests… but you’ll also face more monsters and difficult traps. Up to four PSP systems can be linked to play in the Jikandia Coliseum timed stages where you can battle against your friends and dodge traps to win with the highest score!

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy Prologus (Also on PSN) – The divine conflict between harmony and discord rages on, the fate of the world its promised prize. Fighting to secure it are brave souls summoned for that solitary purpose. These warriors, relying on what fragments of their shattered memories remain, fight to end the conflict — and for a chance to return home, to the worlds they each once knew.

PSone Classics

Parasite Eve – A fateful night at the opera house triggers in one woman the power to cause all those around her to spontaneously incinerate, and in another woman an innate resistance to the attack. You assume the role of the second woman New York cop Aya Brea as she comes to realize that the fate of humanity will be determined by her actions.

minis

Pix N Love Rush — This is a platformer game in which players guide a digitized character through side- and vertically-scrolling levels. Players earn points by collecting coins, avoiding hazards, and completing combos before the timer runs out.

Enigmo — Enigmo is a 3D puzzle game where you move various streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Liquids (water, oil, and lava) fall from “droppers” and will bounce around the walls of a mechanism. You move and rotate into position various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each level, the more bonus you will receive.

Ancient Game Treasures Mill — This is a board game in which players must line up three colored circles in a row to remove opponents’ pieces. To win, players can trap all of their opponent’s pieces or remove all but two of them from the board.
Parasite Eve will be $5.99.

[quote name='mykevermin']And the Dissidia demo is $2.99.

Classy.[/QUOTE]

Well, it comes with the Aerith assist DLC for 012. And it actually has a plot leading up to the game that allows you to transfer items to Dissidia 012.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Well, it comes with the Aerith assist DLC for 012. And it actually has a plot leading up to the game that allows you to transfer items to Dissidia 012.[/QUOTE]

It's no accident that they picked one of the most revered non-main characters of the entire Final Fantasy franchise though...

[quote name='whoknows']It's no secret that Square is a company that has the goal of making money.[/QUOTE]

Hey, no one's saying they aren't. Like Myke said though, it ain't very classy to be charging for a demo.

Deals
Savage Moon: Hera Campaign - $4.99 - Expires 3/22
Resident Evil 3 - PSP/PS3 - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Hero of Sparta - PSP/PS3 - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
Boom Beats - PSP/PS3 - $2.99 - Permanent Price Drop

UMD Games
Gods Eater Burst - 978 MB
Jikandia: The Timeless Land - $24.99 - 56 MB
MLB 2K11 - $19.99 - 1.36 GB

PSN Games
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy Prologus - $2.99 - 242 MB
Vertigo - $9.99 - 86 MB

PS1 Classics
Parasite Eve - $5.99 - 553 MB

Minis
Ancient Game Treasures: Mill - $2.99
Enigmo - $3.99
Pix N Love Rush - $2.49

Add-ons
Lord of Arcana - Pack 3 - Free

Themes
Alice 1 - $1.49
Alice 2 - $1.49
Chalkboard - $0.99
Denim - $0.99
Ice - $0.99

I might get Resident Evil 3 since I got RE 2 last week. Don't know yet if the other deals are worth it to me.

I must be spoiled from my Dreamcast copy of RE 2. PSone copy looked horrible to me.

Really not worth it. The "story mode" is 4 battles long, and the cutscenes are mostly characters taunting each other. The items that you can carry over are 1 accessory, and a bunch of items that just give you a free level-up.

Deals
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - $9.99 - Ends 3/29
Street Fighter Alpha 2 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Ends 3/29
Ghostbusters - $9.99 - Temporary Sale

UMD Games
Dissisia Duodecim Final Fantasy - $29.99 - 1.17 GB

PSN Games
Hoard - $9.99 - 54 MB

PS1 Classics
Legend of Mana - $5.99 - 352 MB

Minis
Doodle Pool - $4.99 - 10 MB
MiniSquadron - $1.99 - 28 MB

Demos
Hoard - 54 MB

Videos
Lego Star Wars III PSP Launch Trailer
Pulse - 3/22 Edition
TNT Racers Trailer

Themes
Brushed Metal PSP - $0.99

Wallpaper
Hoard

Last edited by a moderator:
Deals
Worms Battle Islands - $12.49 - Expires 4/5
Michael Jackson: The Experience - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ghost Recon: Predator - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ys Seven - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Ghostbusters - $9.99 - Temporary Sale

PSN Games
Dragon's Lair - $7.99 - 242 MB

UMD Games
The 3rd Birthday - $29.99 - 1.15 GB
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $29.99 - 1.16 GB
WWE All Stars - $29.99 - 1.4 GB

Add-ons
Dissisia Duodecim Final Fantasy - Warrior of Light - Free
Lord of Arcana - DLC Pack 4 - Free

Videos
Patapon 3 Trailer

Premium Themes
DP Materials Zebra - $0.99
Summer Fields - $1.49
Tokyo Cherry Blossoms - $1.49

UMD Games
Patapon 3 - $19.99 - 616 MB

Add-ons
Lord of Arcana - Pack 5 - Free
Patapon 3 - Online Entitlement - $9.99

Minis
3D Twist & Match - $2.49 - 22 MB

Premium Themes
Scrapbook - $0.99

Use PSN code JCAF-CENE-ECN4 to get a free Bald Cap helm for Patapon 3.

Deals
Alien Havoc - PSP/PS3 - $1.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Fish Tank - PSP/PS3 - $1.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder - PSP/PS3 - $2.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Tehra Dark Warrior - PSP/PS3 - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
Vertigo - $4.99 - Temporary Sale

UMD Games
Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean - $29.99 - 1.28 GB
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - $29.99 - 1.45 GB

PS1 Classics
Missile Command - $5.99 - 193 MB

TurboGrafx-16 (Playable on PS3 and PSP)
Alien Crush - $5.99 - 17 MB
Bomberman ’94 - $5.99 - 18 MB
Bonk’s Adventure - $5.99 - 13 MB

Minis
Best Of Solitaire - $4.99 - 22 MB
Block Cascade Fusion - $1.49 - 11 MB
Card Shark - $1.49 - 13 MB
Days Of Thunder - $4.99 - 39 MB
Sky Force - $4.99 - 24 MB
Star Hammer Tactics - $1.99 - 5.08 MB
Top Gun - $4.99 - 40 MB

PSP Add-ons
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - The Emperor Alt 3: Emperor Of Arubboth - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFII BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFIII BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFVII BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFVIII BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFIX BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFX BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - FFXII BGM Pack - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Kuja Alt 3: Treno Nobleman - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Laguna Alt 3: Sorceress’S Knight - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Onion Knight Alt 3: Ingus - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Sephiroth Alt 3: Kingdom Hearts Gear - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Vaan Alt 3: Pirate’s Garb - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Yuna Alt 3: Gunner Dressphere - $0.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - Zidane Alt 3: Marcus’S Cloak - $0.99

So are The King of Fighters: The Orochi Collection and Metal Slug Anthology still downloadable on PSN? I browsed the site on my computer and could not find them available for download. Of course I don't have a PSP on me anymore to check. I'm getting a Vita and hoping these games are still available.

This might be a dumb question, and instead of starting a new thread i thought this was a good place to ask.

What PSN type stuff can i play on my PSP? (PSP 1000 if that matters any)
PSone classics?
Playstation 2 classics? (doubtful)
PSN minis like angry birds?
PSN arcade games like simpsons?
anything other than actual PSP digital games?

minis and PSone classics

If you want weed it down to only what your PSP can use then access the PSN through your PSP or the MediaGo software on a PC.

PSOne Classics will not be supported at launch. It's possible they will be supported, but I wouldn't buy one now on the hopes that it eventually will be. Sony's pulled that rug out on consumers before.

Do the digital PSP games ever go on sale? I bought a Vita, and I thought I was going to buy a ton of PSP downloads, until I started looking at the prices. I would buy a TON of PSP games for my Vita if I could get them for about 5 bucks each. More than that, just seems like crazy talk, when I have a collection of about 35 umd's sitting on my shelf. I was going to buy the digital version of Daxter to play on my Vita, and expected it might cost anywhere from 5 bucks to 8 bucks. Was shocked to see it going for 15 bucks!

So much for passing the savings onto the consumer.

There's usually at least one PSP digital game on sale per week. Sega had a great sale a few weeks ago with a few games, and Capcom had a bunch going for $5 each like Maverick Hunter, UGnG, and the Power Stone Collection.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']There's usually at least one PSP digital game on sale per week. Sega had a great sale a few weeks ago with a few games, and Capcom had a bunch going for $5 each like Maverick Hunter, UGnG, and the Power Stone Collection.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wish I knew about the Maverick Hunter deal. I've heard it looks amazing on the Vita.

So I have 4 Vita game codes (promo) that are on the Euro PSN store. Can I download these to my PS3 (using my Euro PSN account) and then transfer them to my NA Vita?

bread's done
Back