Whats in your DS and GBA Slot right now?

Right now they're both empty because I downloaded the demo for Magnetica yesterday. But today Brain Age is bound to end up back in there at some point.

DS Lite: Phoenix Wright
GBA Slot: Rumble Cart

No, Phoenix Wright is not rumble compatible, but I didn't bother removing it when I put in PW, and I am afraid to remove it while playing (I can't turn off my DS, because my GF and I are both playing PW, and I don't want to save over her save. I've had my DS on for the past several days, and I only get to play a few minutes a day :( ).

[quote name='lebowsky']DS: Phoenix Wright - Case 5 starts tonight!
GBA: Drill Dozer[/QUOTE]
Case 5 will own your soul for two days.

:ds: : Trauma Center**
:gba: : Wario Ware, soon to be G6 lite

**Operation 2.1 is freaking impossible, and I'm starting to get pissed. Anyone have any tips or anything to help? Love the game, but this one is making me want to put it down..

[quote name='botticus']Case 5 will own your soul for two days.[/quote]

I only get to play for about an hour a night, and that's not every night. So if Case 5 is longer than Case 4, then I will be at it for weeks. Man I love this game.

[quote name='lebowsky']I only get to play for about an hour a night, and that's not every night. So if Case 5 is longer than Case 4, then I will be at it for weeks. Man I love this game.[/QUOTE]
In that case, Case 5 will own your soul for at least two weeks. It took me a few days playing a few hours a night. By far the longest case in the game.

[quote name='organicow']Look at all those CC clearance games!!:cool:

:ds: Pac N Roll
:gba: Advance Wars 2[/QUOTE]

haha i wish...i bought advanced wars 4 days before the sale even happend :whistle2:(

ds:
ds slot - NSMB
gba slot - none

ds lite:
ds slot - big brain academy
gba slot - none

gba micro (famcom edition)
street fighter alpha 3

gba sp (nintendo edition)
klonoa 2

after typing this, i realized i have 4 portable nintendo systems.

does that make me a nintendo whore?

Well I took Nightmare out of my GB slot of my DS, and then I stared at that slot for a while, and it was late at night and I was all by myself, and I had some whipped cream with me....

You know, I'm just going to cut myself off there.

[quote name='Strell']Well I took Nightmare out of my GB slot of my DS, and then I stared at that slot for a while, and it was late at night and I was all by myself, and I had some whipped cream with me....

You know, I'm just going to cut myself off there.[/quote]

Ouch...don't cut yourself off there.

[quote name='guessed']Ouch...don't cut yourself off there.[/QUOTE]

It's just as well. I'd need a two person lumberjack saw for that to be accomplished.

[quote name='boo']Roflmao

think your gf would notice?[/QUOTE]

Well I don't know. If you drove by a mighty redwood everyday, only to behold it being felled, you'd notice, so I'd hope the same principle would apply to my gf.

bread's done
Back