Whats in your DS and GBA Slot right now?

[quote name='foltzie']You sir can go to hell with your exclusive game...

Sigh... this must be how Europe feels most of the time... At least you get Doctor Who first...[/QUOTE]

I am in the US, and the game is excellent.

[quote name='Nephilim']I am in the US, and the game is excellent.[/QUOTE]

Where did you import it? I searched last night and came up empty handed.

DS Slot: Kirby Canvas Curse (great game)
GBA Slot: Zelda Minish Cap

Btw, hows Advance Wars: DS (I've never gotten into strategy games...)

[quote name='Foo228']DS Slot: Kirby Canvas Curse (great game)
GBA Slot: Zelda Minish Cap

Btw, hows Advance Wars: DS (I've never gotten into strategy games...)[/quote]

It's fantastic, but a little challenging.

DS: Hotel Dusk.
GBA: Nothing right now. The last thing that was in there was the minish cap and that was months ago (I don't have any other GBA games).

:gba: In my actual GBA, I have Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, in the GBA slot of my DS...Sonic Advance 2
:ds: Elite Beat Agents, unless my fiancee is playing...then it's either Brain Age or Puyo Pop Fever.

:gba: Kirby's Dreamland, in my normal GBA:SP -- just picked it up from my church's rummage sale, man I wish it had a save feature, I'm starting to get sick of running through the first few levels.

[quote name='t0llenz']:gba: Kirby's Dreamland, in my normal GBA:SP -- just picked it up from my church's rummage sale, man I wish it had a save feature, I'm starting to get sick of running through the first few levels.[/QUOTE]

its a really short game. i think i beat it in 2hrs or less. i remember i played it long ago on the brick. beat it 2-3 times in a row also.

DS: Trace Memory (givin it another shot on the count of Hotel Dusk)
GBA: FF5 (level 98, almost ready to clear the extra guys and be done with it)

Next up:
DS: Etrian Odyssey
GBA: Super Robot Taisen OG1+2

DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World
GBA: Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Both can keep me entertained for hours on end :D

DS: Castlevania DoS
GBA: Nothing

The DS is the first game system I've owned since a SNES, and I friggin' LOVE this thing!

DS: Picross DS - Japanese Import of my latest entry in my favorite puzzle series
GBA: Wade Hixton's Counter Punch - just got for < $10 from CC.com

Pokemon has probably taken over my DS slot for the forseeable future. The older versions may occupy the the GBA slot once I beat the game.

My DS had been getting lonely with all the attention my newer psp was getting

Black DS Lite
Slot-1 (DS) - M3 Simply
Slot-2 (GBA) - Black rumble cart

The M3 Simply will be rotated with new carts that I will be getting for review shortly.

bread's done
Back