What's more degrading having someone make an unconsented sex tape or drug tape of you

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
What's more degrading, have someone make an unconsented taping of you having sex or of you doing drugs?

It all depends on the performance of the sex tape. If it is less than 2-5 minutes then clearly the sex tape is more degrading, if it is a nice session, some good foreplay and everybody finishes happily at the end, well then don't feel bad about the tape, sell that shit and make some money. Besides, sex isn't illegal, drugs are, however sex that lasts less than 5 minutes should be illegal!

I have a tape of someone doing both who back stabbed me so I'm trying to decide whether to release one or both.

[quote name='berzirk']Depends on the camera angle ;) Haa haa.[/QUOTE]

What kind of camera angle?

[quote name='Strell']I love lamp.[/QUOTE]

?

[quote name='J7.']I have a tape of someone doing both who back stabbed me so I'm trying to decide whether to release one or both.[/QUOTE]

Backstabbed as in stole your girl or burned your house down while you were gone? Or did they just spread some bullshit gossip that will be forgotten in a couple days? Or did they promise to get you a job at KFC and recommended the hot mentally disabled chick instead?

Can you take the potential retribution if they get thrown into jail and lose their job? Will you destroy their life so thoroughly that they just say, "fuck it. This asshole is dead." You might think that's funny but people have been shot for much less. Would you take a bullet for this sex/drug tape?

And what about anyone else in the tape?

[quote name='depascal22']Or did they just spread some bullshit gossip that will be forgotten in a couple days? Or did they promise to get you a job at KFC and recommended the hot mentally disabled chick instead?[/QUOTE]

Damn, those tits.

But seriously. J7, we need the juice. Without naming (or describing, really) the person, tell Uncle CAG how they fucked you over plus what you've actually got on the tape. Let us help you build a better revenge plan.

[quote name='depascal22']Backstabbed as in stole your girl or burned your house down while you were gone? Or did they just spread some bullshit gossip that will be forgotten in a couple days? Or did they promise to get you a job at KFC and recommended the hot mentally disabled chick instead?

Can you take the potential retribution if they get thrown into jail and lose their job? Will you destroy their life so thoroughly that they just say, "fuck it. This asshole is dead." You might think that's funny but people have been shot for much less. Would you take a bullet for this sex/drug tape?

And what about anyone else in the tape?[/QUOTE]

He told everyone he knew at my college a nasty rumor about me and denied it. When I heard people talking about me I had to run off before I heard what they said so I didn't know they knew. My college had over 20,000 people attending. I'd put a bullet in his head if I saw him again. He thought I had dissed him earlier for him sleeping with a chick in my bed without asking me but I did not diss him intentionally. He was a fake fucking asshole. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. He also intentionally put a cigarette burn in my car which was in mint shape.

I'd date a mentally chick. He also told me he was going to the ATM and then he brought back a chick he knew and he fucked her while I was stuck watching him in our hotel room.

It's a good thing I haven't seen him again because I would be in jail right now.

His name is Alek, I don't know his last name and I have no way of finding it. I dunno, can you find out the names of people who went to a college and dropped out?

[quote name='Strell']So the answer to the question is: both.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean release the tape of both?

1) Why would you go on a vacation with a douche you don't like AND share a hotel room with him?

2) Everything you describe sounds like a bro from Bro Incorporated. Which is to say, unless the sex tape is him getting drilled in the ass by Rosie 'O Donnell with a strapon, I highly doubt he'll care if you release videos of him exhibiting typical bro behavior.

3) Rumors at college die down the second another rumor appears. Either start one or wait two days. Someone else is bound to be caught jackin' it in the library stacks at 4 AM to lowfi black and white photos of French beaches from 1920 or some shit.

4) This is the first time someone in your life someone started a rumor about you? Really?

[quote name='Strell']1) Why would you go on a vacation with a douche you don't like AND share a hotel room with him?

2) Everything you describe sounds like a bro from Bro Incorporated. Which is to say, unless the sex tape is him getting drilled in the ass by Rosie 'O Donnell with a strapon, I highly doubt he'll care if you release videos of him exhibiting typical bro behavior.

3) Rumors at college die down the second another rumor appears. Either start one or wait two days. Someone else is bound to be caught jackin' it in the library stacks at 4 AM to lowfi black and white photos of French beaches from 1920 or some shit.

4) This is the first time someone in your life someone started a rumor about you? Really?[/QUOTE]

1) He was my friend up until that point.
2) The truth is I don't have any video of him, I just want to find him and destroy his life.
3) I had to drop out because of it. So 2nd year doesn't matter. It wasn't the first time this happened either. Another person did it to me in my first college.
4) Nah, I guess I already answered that. People fuck me over everywhere I go. Maybe it's just me.

This just seems to be a major overreaction. Maybe I just flew under the radar in school but plenty of people said stuff about me and I didn't quite care. I once stuck my dingaling in a vacuum cleaner while on the phone with a friend and she told everyone. The only problem is that she told everyone it was sexual when it was a dare. Oh well.

[quote name='Strell']This might be the strangest thread the vs board has ever seen. Which is a...unique kudos to be granted.[/QUOTE]

People are strange when you're a stranger.

This is what you do:

A. Dress up as a woman
B. Invite Alek to do some drugs
C. Videotape the encounter, which begins with drugs and lead to graphic sex
D. Midway through coitus, reveal to the camera that you are a man
E. Get some nerd to hack into the college's website and upload the video to the homepage
D. Post reaction pics

[quote name='J7.']]I'd rather pay $500 and get some kid to dress up for me ;)
but I'd steal the $50 first[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should be spending your time going to class....

sex. no question. a drug tape might get you in more trouble but i fail to see how any drug tape could be more embarrassing than a sex tape, and I say this as a dude.

That said thems is fighting words bro. Either tape can ruin someone. When I thought Girl was just playing around with me and essentially toying with my emotions I heavily heavily considered doing everything in my power to burn her. We never made a tape but I have pictures 80% of which she apparently doesn't remember taking. Plus I have copies of her information from when we lived together. Still decided not to do it. Sometimes it's better to just cut someone out of your life instead of trying to even the score. Ha oddly enough that was the advice I gave her during her divorce and as it turns out I was wrong anyway so there's that too.

bread's done
Back