What's on your Netflix Instant Queue?

I didn't even know many of those were available for instant.

I've got Fido, Red Dawn, Otis, Office S4, and Monty Python's History Of The World. Off to add more. :)

When I'd initially added movies to my instant queue, I hadn't found much that interested me. It wasn't until I started paying attention to the suggestion popup it gives you when you add a movie that I started to find a lot of gems I hadn't come across otherwise.

Also, the Documentary category looks to be the best of all genres for quality content. There is a lot in there that I am really excited to see.

[quote name='Smiles Davis']When I'd initially added movies to my instant queue, I hadn't found much that interested me. It wasn't until I started paying attention to the suggestion popup it gives you when you add a movie that I started to find a lot of gems I hadn't come across otherwise.

Also, the Documentary category looks to be the best of all genres for quality content. There is a lot in there that I am really excited to see.[/quote]

Did you just get a question read on Podcast Beyond or Three Red Lights or some podcast recently?

3 Nuts in Search of a Bolt
Ayane's High Kick
Battle Arean Toshinden
Blade Runner: Theatrical and Director's Cut
Blood: The Last Vampire
Chained Heat 2
Cheerleader Ninjas :lol:
Dead Leaves
East End Hustle
Enter the Dragon: Special Edition
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie
Ghost in the Shell
Just the Two of Us
Lust For Freedom
Nation Lampoon's European Vacation
Pani Poni Dash!
Pirate's of the Carribean: At Worlds End
Sin: The Movie
Soylent Green
Steve Harvey's "Don't Trip"
Striptease
The King of Kong (I've been wanting to see this for a long time now)
The Nude Set
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (yeah it's silly, but its funny to me)
Video Vixens
Weird Science

I also have The Professional on there but it isn't available on Xbox yet.

Once Upon a Time in China
Once Upon a Time in China 2
Interstate 60
Where the Buffalo Roam
Casablanca
A Streetcar Named Desire
THX 1138: Special Edition
The Basketball Diaries
This Is England
The Orphanage
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
The World's Fastest Indian
La Vie en Rose
Weeds: Season 1
Weeds: Season 2
I Like Killing Flies
The Remains of the Day
Much Ado About Nothing
Meet Bill
Bullitt
Whale Rider
Apocalypto
Dog Day Afternoon
The Hudsucker Proxy
The Hoax
Team America: World Police
Lust, Caution
Bigger, Stronger, Faster
Fido
The Host
Eraserhead
The King of Kong
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
30 Rock: Season 1
30 Rock: Season 2
The Office: Season 1
The Office: Season 2
The Office: Season 3
The Office: Season 4

Ok, I'm SO adding this to my list...

The Glamorous Life of Sachiko Hanai

When call girl Sachiko Hanai (Emi Kuroda) gets shot in the head, she not only survives, she emerges with psychic powers and a genius IQ. Soon, the slut turned brainiac is living a life of danger, having unwittingly walked off with George W. Bush's finger. With the president's fingerprint all that's needed to launch a nuclear missile, just about every spy in the world is after the digit -- and Sachiko -- in this surreal sexploitation romp.

:lol:

No love for Law & Order: Criminal Intent? I got all the available seasons of that and when I get home I'm going to add Hero's as I've been waiting to watch it.

do they have the current seasons of tv show available. IE the office aired tonight, so will tonight episode be available soon?

[quote name='ryanbph']do they have the current seasons of tv show available. IE the office aired tonight, so will tonight episode be available soon?[/quote]

I don't know about Office, but it has new Heroes the day after they premier.

too many to list and my cousin uses my instant queue......but thats going to change very soon.

Although i wish they had the justice league for instant watch. i just got the first 3 discs of season 1 and its amazing.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I don't know about Office, but it has new Heroes the day after they premier.[/QUOTE]

sweet. Thanks for the info

bread's done
Back