What's Sega doing???

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
A remember a few years ago... Sega's booth was the one to watch at E3... I haven't heard much big news (outside of the Sonic games) from them. Seems like the company has been sucked of all innovation... its all "mature" average shooters and Sonic games. I can't seem to find a source with an E3 line0up or impressions from them... anything yet?

EDIT: Forget is... google is my friend... when i use it correctly.

I'm disappointed in Sega... they were my fave company because of games like Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue, Samba de Amigo, and Space Channel 5. Now... not so much.

I believe a significant portion of Sega is currently working on arcade machines. Sega is also publishing titles by developers like Treasure, which is currently making Gunstar Super Heroes for the GBA.

[quote name='guyver2077']wheres nights dammit?[/QUOTE]Actually, Yuji Naka (creator of Sonic the Hedgehog and NiGHTS) said in an interview once that he is scared of ruining the NiGHTS franchise with a sequel.

[quote name='graft']Actually, Yuji Naka (creator of Sonic the Hedgehog and NiGHTS) said in an interview once that he is scared of ruining the NiGHTS franchise with a sequel.[/QUOTE]

Damn... that would suck,especially since it isnt much of a "franchise"... only one game came out (if you dont count the Christmas DEMO)

Full Auto looks like it could be awesome. I'm hoping it will be a Burnout 3 quality arcade racer with weapons thrown in the mix. Just watched a snip of this in G4's E3 coverage (on Tivo) and they'll have a 'rewind' feature where you can turn back time if you mess up a corner, etc. Dude said you earn that by shooting opponents and the environment to bits. Could be a lot of fun if they pull it off right.

My personal preference runs to arcade style racers (Burnout 3) over sim style (Gran Turismo, PGR, etc.)

Weren't they supposed to surpass EA in sales??? :rofl: (IMO there number of quality titles have gone downhill since they dumped the Dreamcast...perhaps total sales as well)

Sonic DS and Virtua Tennis (PSP) were very fun when I got to play them today. Shadow was okay, a little hard to control and it could use some more polish.

bread's done
Back