What's that site where you can check subscription lengths?

danito

Banned
I want to check how long my EGM subscription is. Also, can i combine the subscription coming to my house and add the one going to another house to mine?

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Um...how?[/QUOTE]
2nd line of the address label, and the 3rd group of characters (usually).
Its just the month and year.

[quote name='62t']it should be on the second line of your address lable. I got up to 2015[/quote] Wow! That's 9 more years of EGM. How did you get so many?

[quote name='eau']Wow! That's 9 more years of EGM. How did you get so many?[/quote]
This is what I meant when I asked how. How he got all those years, not how he found it.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']This is what I meant when I asked how. How he got all those years, not how he found it.[/QUOTE]
You can stack each different free magazine offer. There was one month where there were like 3 different offers for EGM. Sign up for each one under the same name and address and thats 3 yrs worth.
Here's the Ziff Davis link to find out: http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/index.html

Yeah, just go to 1up.com and click the EGM link and look around there. Or just use the link on the previous post. Whichever. My sub ends next year I think. It should've ended like three years ago, but it just keeps coming and coming. I haven't even signed up for any free subs or anything. Same with my CGW sub, that should've ended like a year ago. No complaining though, free is free.

bread's done
Back