Whats the best Action/RPG currently on DS

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I just beat "From the Abyss" good game, but really easy.

Im looking for an action/RPG, with lot of loot drops (weapom, armor, etc). here is what I have currently

From the Abyss
Izuna

What are some other Action/RPG's that are good?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Soma Bringer

alternatively, the Crystal Chronicles game is pretty good too.[/quote]

I heard so much about this, is this even out in America? if not is their a translated version?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Shiren the Wanderer is a brutal as hell rogue-like RPG, but can be rewarding.[/quote]

Great game, love them rougue-likes aka Azure Dreams on PSX

[quote name='crystalklear64']Soma Bringer

alternatively, the Crystal Chronicles game is pretty good too.[/quote]

I got bored with Soma Bringer, though I picked a very boring class. Its not and I do not believe there is any plans to release a translated version in the states.

Well, most (if not all) DS action RPGs are Japanese and in Japan they aren't into the whole loot gathering thing and put their effort into a good story and battle system instead (or dungeon design if it's more of a Zelda-type game). So if loot is a must for you, I think your only options are roguelikes. I personally don't like those type of games so I can't recommend you any good ones, but if any type of action RPG will do I'd recommend Lunar Knights. It's more of an action/adventure than an action RPG, though.

Phantasy Star Zero might be something to keep your eyes on since the PSO series has always been very Diablo-esque.

Away Shuffle Dungeon ($9.99 at Best Buy and Gamestop) is an action RPG/puzzler hybrid. Well worth the $10.

Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer is your best bet though.

Also if you have PSP, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade and Untold Legends: Warriors Code would be exactly what you're looking for. (Loot drop action adventures just like Baldurs Gate).

bread's done
Back