What's the best available price for 120GB HDD for XBOX 360?

Check around on Ebay....I got mine used off Ebay for $65 and it works like a champ. If used isn't your thing Ive seen that at times brand new on there around $100.

Best of luck.

I was able to snag a 120GB HDD refurbished from GS for $69.95 with the help of the 20% off used accessories coupon (runs until 1/31/09) and an additional 10% with my edge card.

[quote name='btt']I was able to snag a 120GB HDD refurbished from GS for $69.95 with the help of the 20% off used accessories coupon (runs until 1/31/09) and an additional 10% with my edge card.[/quote]

Do you have a link to that 20% off coupon?

Any deals for a 120 gb hard drive? I know about the hack but for me to do the hack id have to spend $55 for the scorpio drive + about $30 + about $24 for SATA controller to do it on my laptop which = $109 any way.

I'm looking to buy one for about $60-$80. Anybody here selling one?

ive seen on ebay $80 shipped (was thinking of getting one when live cashback was 25% which would make it $60) and seen some on craigslist in my area for $80 also.

I just checked ebay and cheapest is $85. Amazon $93. There is the scorpio one you are talking about with instructions/software all for $75 on ebay though. Craigslist would be worth a try as well or someone on here.

[quote name='fsunka']ive seen on ebay $80 shipped (was thinking of getting one when live cashback was 25% which would make it $60) and seen some on craigslist in my area for $80 also.

I just checked ebay and cheapest is $85. Amazon $93. There is the scorpio one you are talking about with instructions/software all for $75 on ebay though. Craigslist would be worth a try as well or someone on here.[/quote]

I don't want the scorpio just the 360 hard drive.

[quote name='thebusoftheundead']My post was for a regular 120GB drive not the scorpio hack.[/quote]

I was addressing fsunka. Your post is greatly appreciated.

bread's done
Back